When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Garfield, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Garfield
- LeafGuard of ArkansasWe love our new gutters. Leaf guard of Arkansas - Wright Family Construction - did a great job. Very professional and great product.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWe've been working with them for 6 or 7 years, and they've always done a great job. Everyone who has ever come out to the home has been very professional. I keep coming back to them year after year because they always do what they say they are going to do and it is always top quality. Also, the price seems reasonable
- Cutting Edge LawncareI will definitely continue to use Cutting Edge Lawncare. When I call, they return my call the same day. We are set up on a regular schedule, and I don't have to worry about whether they will be there or not!
- Denny Hale TruckingMr. Hale's prices were competitive, he was on time, and he unloaded the gravel exactly where I wanted it. It might sound simple enough but I?ve used other haulers before and they?ve brought the wrong size gravel or shorted me on the load. I was so pleased with Mr. Hale?s service I ordered fill dirt and additional gravel. I live in the country so this is a service that is necessary periodically for private road repairs and maintenance
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Extra HandsLuke is an excellent worker and very trustworthy. I don't trust the care of my horses to just anyone but he did an excellent job of caring for them. He is courteous and a very hard worker. His rates are reasonable also. He mowed my yard all summer. I hope he can work for me for a long time!
- Quick Hauling ServiceProcess went very smooth. Worker is very easy to deal with and charges very fair prices. I highly recommend this service provider.
- Welch's Cleaning ServiceApril and her crew did a wonderful job, and this was a monumental task! If you've ever watched Hoarding on TV, then you know what this house and grounds looked like. She even had to kill two snakes, in the house! We were very please with her job and she is very pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your heavy duty cleaning needs
- OZARK TREE SERVICEWe called the number for Ozark Tree Service to get a bid on having 23 trees cut down. They sent someone out to take a look at the trees we had tagged. We received a bid that we could agree on so decided to move forward with this company. Their crew worked hard and were able to cut all the trees in one full day. One issue that we had, was that we had 23 trees tagged, but 2 trees that we didn't have tagged were cut down, and one tree that we did have tagged, did not get cut. And then when we asked if they could cut down that tree, we were quoted an additional $500, so we didn't have them cut it. They chopped the wood for us to fit into our fireplace insert and hauled away the wood that we didn't want. Clean up of the yard could have been a bit better, they left several wood piles for us. We also wanted 8 stumps grinded, but they grinded 9. We specifically told them not to grind the 9TH stump, because it was too close to the sprinkler head. But they grinded it anyway which did damage the sprinkler head and broke the pipe. It was conveniently covered up with the wood piles that were left behind, which we did not find until they were paid and long gone. The pipe for the main water pipe valve was also broken by them dragging limbs across it. We feel that the communication between the owner and the guy who did the actual work (Justin) was poor. We were quoted $2300 for the job and when it came time to settle up, Justin whined that it should have been a $4500 job. Justin had an all around bad attitude and lack of respect for his client. His final remarks to us stated that he would give our telephone number to a different tree service if we ever needed more trees cut.. But he won't have to do that, because we will not ever use or recommend this company
Hauling Services in Garfield
- Business Description:Here at Double J hauling and Landscaping we focus on residential needs as well as commercial. We have been dealing with landscaping and yards for several years. We are an owner-operated small business that can handle big and small jobs. Some specialties we have are Landscaping, French Drains, Sod Yards, Retaining Walls, Stone & Gravel, Lighting, Lawn Irrigation, Gardens, and more. Give us a call today for you yard needsRecent Review:Smooth exactly as planned , no supervision needed, better than I hoped for !Darrell G.
- Business Description:Finally, there’s a way to have free-flowing gutters, year round, without maintenance and upkeep. Once installed, you never have to worry about your gutters getting clogged. The days of climbing wet ladders in the fall and spring to scrap out plant matter, sticks and debris are all over. The patented one-piece aluminum LeafGuard gutter system uses the principle of liquid adhesion to allow the water to flow perfectly into your gutter while shielding off leaves overhead. You can see the LeafGuar..Recent Review:We love our new gutters. Leaf guard of Arkansas - Wright Family Construction - did a great job. Very professional and great product.judith d.
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!Recent Review:I couldn't asked for more. Very friendly and nice young woman and a hard worker. I am very pleased with her work.Barbara G.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Lynoid McClain & Lawn Service. Top Takedown and Dead Wood. Wood For Sale. Crane Service available if needed. No Job Too BIG or Too Small. We will work with you 100 Percent. We are 24 Hours Fast Service .
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Shell Knob
hauling services in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- OZARK TREE SERVICEPO BOX 1873
- OZARK TREE SERVICE
- Passions moving503 Rose Garden Ln
- Passions moving