Few things cause concern for homeowners as much as discovering mold. Know the signs of mold growth and how to keep mold from causing property damage and health problems for you and your family. Here are four signs you need mold remediation and what to do.
Get matched with top mold removal experts in Garfield, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local mold removal experts.
Recent Mold Removal Reviews in Garfield
- AirTecs EnviromentalJames came and assessed our situation and provided us with an understandable explanation of what we needed done to address our situation. We approved the job and he came back with a crew that spent two full days at our place working to address our needs. He was accompanied by a representative from Safety & Environmental Investigations Inc and he was very helpful with addressing our situation and our needs. He recommended a humidifier and assisted us in getting that ordered. They also recommended wall mounted ventilation fans be installed to allow for greater air exchange and helping to eliminate humidity problems. Mr. Burks was good to call and check on how things were going as the job was in progress. He returned as he said he would and approved the job before submitting a bill for final payment. We would highly recommend this company for any mold or crawl space needs
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe ceiling water damage repairs were made but the damage occurred again. We called a roofer to replace the shingles. Handyman Matters returned and fixed the damage again without cost to us. The damage occurred again, so Handyman Matters called in a roofing specialist to determine the cause. The new roofing company did more repairs. Even though it was not the fault of Handyman Matters, they continued to repair the damage without cost to us until the source of the problem was fixed. They were always very prompt, courteous, clean and kept us informed. A very reliable company
- Major DamageEveryone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, FredericksburgIan will be coming to my home while I'm gone to remove air cleaner & await our decision about next step - reconstruction. Ian & Raoul have been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, a pleasure to work with. Cost is fine.
- R & R Custom ContractorsMy entire downstairs (approx. 1200 sq. ft) flooded with black water and was discovered late Christmas day. Ronnie and Marvin's crew showed up that evening and worked until 11:30 pm cleaning up the worse and sanitizing everything. All furniture that was damaged was removed and the rest stacked in the few dry spots that were available. They used heavy equipment for 3 days to remove the moisture and then have worked every day until 2/4/2013 to tear out and replace walls, molding, bathroom and carted off over 6 trailer loads of water damaged "stuff". Once construction was completed, all furniture was moved and everything was left spotless and even better than when they started. R and R has the correct certification to deal with the contamination from my "flood" plus I could trust them 100% to be in my house without my having to be there. They kept me informed of everything that they were doing as well as offered suggestions to try and save me money where they could (insurance co. would not pay). I am so impressed with R and R and would definitely recommend them for whatever you need done in or outside of your home!!!
- Servpro of Conway & Faulknerthey were prompt and very professional at all stages of drying out our house.they stayed until they were done taking up all the floors that were wet .I would highly recommend servpro for any home restoration.
- ENVIROPROWent great. Have used them a second time to check the house we bought when we had to move out of the house we were in. We had the choice to fix the problem at our old house but we came out better buying another house.
- Atoka IncVery pleased with them. Mr. Joe Henry was the microbiologist and he was professional and showed up on time. Very easy to deal with. His report was excellent.
Mold Removal Companies in Garfield
- Business Description:Veteran owned & locally operated. More than 25 years combined construction experience in Residential / Commercial - Water & Flood Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation.Recent Review:Bud James and his employees did an outstanding job restoring our house to like new condition. As a Registered Professional Engineer and homeowner I highly recommend Major Damage for any repairs you may need to your house or businessNicholas P.
- Business Description:Our cutting-edge Dry Fog technology is the leading solution for homeowners and businesses alike, as it is widely used across many industries in eliminating mold. Mold is indiscriminate as to where and what types of facilities it affects. Our process was developed so that it can be applied anywhere and everywhere mold appears without requiring demolition, toxic chemicals, significant cost or down-timeRecent Review:I'm happy with their work and they were very professional.Trish M.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered.Recent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommendSheryll S.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already loveRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terribleLindsay T.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my houseMargaret M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mold removal company articles
Mold growth in your home poses a serious risk to your belongings and health. But after mold removal, knowing which items to pitch and which you can keep can be confusing. This guide will help you sort everything out so you know what to save.
Cleaning mold takes more than wiping down the infected area, even with bleach. To keep everyone in the house healthy, learn how to properly treat the area, address the cause, and dispose of mold spores to prevent new growth.
Find mold removal experts in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Shell Knob
mold removal experts in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Elite Carpet Care & Restoration5636 Splitlog Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elite Carpet Care & Restoration
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Home Restore It211 W Elm St
- Home Restore It
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
- NWA Restore It Inc
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- R & R Custom Contractors
- Servpro of Benton/Carroll Co.13597 Hwy 72 W
- Servpro of Benton/Carroll Co.