In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Clarendon, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Clarendon
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- BBB Septic ServiceBBB pumped out the wastewater holding tank for our septic system. We had another company working to replace the pump, but their truck wasn’t strong enough to pump up the two and a half story grade from the back of our house. This wasn’t an easy task as it’s quite a distance and well as down a steep drop. When I called BBB, they said they would get here as soon as possible. They came in less than an hour and had the pumping done quickly and professionally. While I had agreed to an extra charge due to the distance and difficulty of the job, BBB only charged me the minimum of $210, which was greatly appreciated. I definitely recommend BBB to anyone with septic or sewer problems
- Huffman ExcavationI paid $2400, $1200 on each occasion as he had been here twice. Honestly, my daughter had put in a septic system and the guy who had installed it, did a bad job and over charged me. That was really not a good company to work with. The Huffman Excavation guy was really honest. He told me about all the stuff that was wrong, that wasn’t even done right from the beginning and then he fixed it. I was really impressed with him. They do septic installation and repair and they also do dirt work but all he did for me was my septic repair
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest ArkansasThe gentlemen that came to the house to perform the service were very friendly and proffessional. I have no complaints at all and only praise for their work and attitudes.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceThey are on time and do an excellent job. They clean up and never leave a mess in our yard. They are in uniform and are very professional. You can call and get the price in advance and the price is never more than they quote.
Septic Tank Companies in Clarendon
- Business Description:TIRED OF DEALING WITH MESSY POWDERS AND LIQUIDS?! BIO-TAB, the only tablet on the market, has been specifically formulated to provide an EASY, safe, and very effective way to revitalize and treat your septic system. This highly concentrated tablet contains selected strains of bacteria and enzymes that quickly grow as they digest and liquefy organic waste. This bacterial action is necessary for keeping your entire septic system in good working condition. The organisms in BIO-TAB are non-toxic..
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:Wicked Web Design put together a website that exceeded our expectations. They were a little slow getting back to us (2 days) as they overwhelmed with business. I was concerned this may take some attention away from our project but that didn't turn out to be the case. They took our vision and created a beautiful looking website. They also took the time to show me how to make changes on the website instead of like our last experience paying for each time we needed an edit. This was a wonderful experience and worth every dime spentJonus A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience in Central Arkansas.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:top notch company and all around great people <br>they did an excellent job and went above and beyond. <br>everything arrived in perfect condition and on time. <br>honest and trustworthy <br>These are the guys to call i!, AJ R.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:We are a third generation, family business. My grandfather started the company in 1950 and each generation has made its own improvements. We are a female own company.Recent Review:I called them that morning and they came out a couple of hours later. They stayed until they found the distribution box and pumped that out too. They advised me on what to do after they left. <br /> The amount of work and time they put in I don't think another company would have done all that and not jacked up their fees on me. I'll definitely be calling them when its time to do the scheduled maintenance in two years. <br /a b.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Clarendon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bart Sparks Enterprises2203 Campground Road
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Bart Sparks Enterprises
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
Hope, Arkansas 71801
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
- T & D Construction
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
Spokane, Washington 99201
- Wicked Web Design & SEO