Terminix - Montgomery -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since March 2010

Tablepads
General Remodeling

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

Scarborough Insulation Co., LLC

Headley Yard Pros

I am an owner operator based out of Millbrook, Alabama. I have been doing lawn care since I was twelve so I have been around the block a time or two. I do free quotes for yard maintenance, small landscaping, and pressure washing

BOSG Home Improvement, LLC

We specialize in residential remodeling, interior and exterior painting, and we also provide lawncare and pressure washing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of our services offered, and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/14/2019

I have been trying for 3 weeks to get service done

Description of Work
They are hard to get in touch with. I keep getting someone in another state or country

08/24/2015

“They could improve on their weed control service”

Category lawn service

08/17/2015

They always want to move it up a month or two every year. Scheduling is tough. If you try to schedule it in December, it's not done until February. That's a little aggravating. They should schedule their appointments closer to the due date. The price has gone up every year that we have had it, for 30 years. They were late on their appointment last time. They scheduled it for one time but they show...

Description of Work
They do our annual termite inspection.

06/16/2014

We are pleased with Terminix services. Our technician is friendly and we have never had a problem with him or with our service. In fact, once, we had an issue with ants getting into our home and he came out right away (they provide extra house calls at no additional charge).

Description of Work
We use Terminix for both our pest control and termite bond.

04/25/2014

They are very reliable and very reputable. They always repair the damage which is important. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Terminix for pest control this past week.

Category pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite and bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

Ask for details.