A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Montgomery, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Montgomery
- SCAPES MANAGEMENTScapes is a true professional Landscaping company. Too many companies call themselves landscapers, when all they really do is mow lawns and maybe plant scrubs. The great thing about Rick and his team is they educate you along the way so you don't pay for a project that won't pan out in the coming months or years. What is more, they work very hard to minimize the impact on your existing yard, avoiding damaging the lawn and repairing anything they inadvertently damage. They have real attention to detail and a strong work ethic by everyone working at Scapes. If you are considering doing real landscaping or have difficult drainage problems, Scapes is the team to call and you will certainly start dreaming up all kinds of other great projects that you have wanted to do, but didn't have faith in someone to do it professionally and fairly priced. Two thumbs up for Rick and his team
- SCAPES MANAGEMENTMy husband and I highly recommend the services of Scapes Management. Rick and Karen Bonds (the owners) and their crew members are professionals in every respect. Rick was on site every day to supervise the job. He and the crew came as scheduled, on time, and worked diligently each day. My husband and I are retired and were looking for lower lawn maintenance and solutions for problem areas in both the front and back yards. What we most appreciated was the expertise Scapes Management offered with regard to landscape design and proper plant selection. They delivered a beautiful front and back yard that we will enjoy for many years
- Three Kings Lawn CareVery professional work. Cleaned up very well after they finished. They are honest and do good work. I first thought it was a little expensive, but when I realized the property had not been trimmed in over 4 years, it was worth it. I will hire them again in the future.
- Southern Landscape DesignsVery well. Owner worked job himself with son and other young crew members. Responded to all of my requests.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.BTops showed up when they said they would, completed the job quickly, cleaned up the site and the drain works better that I expected.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.Bobby and his team are great to work with. They show up when the say they will and work till dark. Their work is high quality and they clean up after to make it look like they were never there. Bobby helped to design the area but was most interested in working with us to ensure that we achieved the look we had in mind. He even brought extra plants, moved items and made changes all while coming in at budget
- Affordable Sprinklers SystemI had a great experience with them. Affordable Sprinklers is excellent, they did exactly what I thought they would do and did the project very quickly. The owner came to make sure everything was done correctly and to show me how to program the system.
- Southview IrrigationVery well. Always very responsive. Gave me a quote and made all repairs within a few days.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.Easy to work with. Work was done in a timely manner. Very responsive to my suggestions and questions. Very pleased with the process and the result.
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.When I first called BTOPS and left a message, I expected having to wait a couple of days as I had called some other contractors and received late or no return calls. I was impressed that shortly after I called the number, a young man called me back and asked when would I be available to meet with Bobby, the owner. After I gave him some alternative times, he called back shortly and confimed the meeting time with me. At precisely the time agreed on, the doorbell rang and Bobby was there, shook my hand and stated he was appreciative of the opportunity to talk to me. We walked around and I gave him a big overview of what I wanted done and why; he suggested some things; we talked some more; he suggested some things. I never felt like he was trying to tell me things because they would be good for him or easier. I felt like he was genuinely trying to help me. We probaby spent 30 minutes and he said he would be in touch and get me a proposal promptly. The very next day, I received an email with his proposal attached. While I felt like the proposal was a little on the high side it was not outrageously high. When I called Bobby and told him the price range I was looking for he said he could make some adjustments without substantially altering the overall plan...like make plantings a little further apart to reduce the number needed...etc. We took some things out of the proposal that we would add on at the end, like the irrigation renovation and any additional plants needed. We were in agreement and Bobby promised he would have guys out in two days to begin the work and they did exactly what he told me he would do. Thursday, August 22nd - Several of his workers came out with him and he showed them the boundaries of the property and what to kill with the grass killer they would spray. Monday, August 26th - Workers came back out and resprayed areas that had not been killed by the original spraying. There were very few. I also took Bobby to a house down the street to look at some Zoysia grass that appeared to tolerate the shade very well. He listened and carefully examined the grass but still felt that his original suggested Zoysia grass, Empire was still what he would reccommend. I decided to listen to him with his experience and go with the Empire. My subsequent investigation online of Empire and other Zoysia grasses convinced me that Bobby was right. I have no reservations on using the Empire species. Tuesday, August 27th - Several workers came that day and with the aid of a machine specifically suited for the job, removed all the dead grass that was killed earlier and hauled it away. Wednesday, August 28th - The dump trucks arrived very early with dirt..lots of dirt...topsoil for the newly designed bed for the ground cover and sandy mixture for the areas receiving the new grass. Several workers spent the entire day spreading the dirt and forming the bed. Thursday, August 29th - The crew arrived early with plants and lots and lots and lots of pine straw. They spent the entire day installing the plants, pruning all existing plants and putting down all the pine straw in the shrubbery beds and new ground cover areas. They also extracted some old spindly shrubs and replaced them with some great evergreens. At the end of the day, all beds were complete. Friday, August 30th. As Bobby had told me, the sod truck was waiting at 7 AM, fully loaded with all the sod needed that day. He arrived and told the driver where to put the various pallets and the workers began work immediately to put the sod down. They worked tirelessly throughout the day, even during a brief thundershow to finish for the week. The lawn look lovely. Sunday, September 1 - As I watered very, very heavily Friday and Satuday nights, I awoke Sunday morning with a hugh hole in my front yard becasue of a previous excavation that had not settled sufficiently. I called Bobby and told him the story. Being a holiday weekend, he told me he couldn't have anybody there on Monday, but would get it fixed first thing Tuesday morning. I also told him I needed some help with adjusting the new sprinkler heads . Tuesday, September 3 - Early on, workers showed up with the required dirt and replacement sod if needed. They filled the hole and reinstalled the grass. Not only that but they cleaned up everything so that basically one never knew the hole had been there . Wednesday, September 4 - The irrigation person came by and adjusted all the sprinklers to maximize the coverage and minimize the waste of water. Outside of the original proposal, roughly a dozen heads had to be replaced and adjusted. Now I am certain that my irrigation system is back to it's original coverage and I was shown how to adjust the sprinklers myself if necessary. He even gave me one of his little tools that came with the sprinkle heads so I can adjust with the right tool. This has been a rather lengthy review, but I wanted to take members through a project in detail so that they understand what is involved and what to consider when evaluating a proposal for extensive lawn and landscape services. Most homeowners never have to do what I did, but should someone want to do this, I wanted them to consider all that has to be done and all the manual labor involved when evaluating a proposal. BTOPS Lanscaping did what I wanted the way I wanted it done and I can only say thank you for all the hard work. It may be necessary to call them in the next couple of weeks if the hole in my front yard settles some more, but I am sure they will be here in a short period. It is my personal opinion that I picked the right company and most especially the right people when I contacted BTOPS Landscaping, Inc
Irrigation Systems Installers in Montgomery
- Business Description:Lawn care and landscaping company. We do winter clean-ups, irrigation, hardscaping, pavers, stone and gravel, mulching, yard work and leaf clean up, pressure washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, tree removal, and tree trimming.Recent Review:I'm a recurring customer. I always use their service. The service was always excellent. I would rate them A+.William H.
- Business Description:Complete Landscaping services, design and installation, Irrigation, drainage and water features Hardscape patios , walkways . 30 years experience. Licensed and insured.Recent Review:Scapes is a true professional Landscaping company. Too many companies call themselves landscapers, when all they really do is mow lawns and maybe plant scrubs. The great thing about Rick and his team is they educate you along the way so you don't pay for a project that won't pan out in the coming months or years. What is more, they work very hard to minimize the impact on your existing yard, avoiding damaging the lawn and repairing anything they inadvertently damage. They have real attention to detail and a strong work ethic by everyone working at Scapes. If you are considering doing real landscaping or have difficult drainage problems, Scapes is the team to call and you will certainly start dreaming up all kinds of other great projects that you have wanted to do, but didn't have faith in someone to do it professionally and fairly priced. Two thumbs up for Rick and his teamJames R.
- Business Description:Lawn and Garden Services , Flower Bed Building. Commercial and Residential Properties serviced.Recent Review:We had the best experience with Three Kings Lawn Care.Annie T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company with over 20 years experience in irrigation, both residential and commercial specializing repairs and installations.Recent Review:The service was excellent and they were punctual, actually early. Very professional and friendly office staff. Would definitely recommend and rehire. Thank you!Jessica M.
- Business Description:Lawn Care and Maintenance contracting company. Call today for a free estimate! We offer supreme lawn care service for commercial and residential clients.Home owner associations, churches and office parks are welcome
- Business Description:Full sevice landscaping company, specializing in landscape design/build, irrigation design build, hardscapes, patios, walkways, retaining walls, drainage systems, landscape lighting, sodding, water features, ponds, streams and waterfalls, prunning, seasonal color, lawn maintenance, bush hogging and moreRecent Review:I was disappointed in the quality of work. I checked the reviews on this company on Angie's list and while there were some negative reviews, I read his responses and thought I would give the guy a chance. His bid was $500 less than BTOPS Landscaping and Steve seemed reassuring that I would be pleased. I should have questioned him further when he was confused why BTOPS would specify Buff Mortar Mix and Portland Cement. All Seasons web site has Steve's landscaping certifications prominently displayed, so I didn't question his methods or the materials he planned to use. He is supposed to be the expert. At a minimum I would have expected him to tell me that he did not intend to use Buff Mortar Mix and Portland Cement and he knew or should have known what he was quoting me was something very different than the quote from BTOPS Landscaping. http://landscapingallseasons.com/montgomery-alabama-landscaping-lawn-maintenance-services/certifications/ <br />What I ended up with was some small crushed stone. That was all the material he brought to install the flagstone that I had delivered. <br /> <br />I did meet Steve during the day while they were still at work laying the flagstone to pay him the balance. (He required 1/2 upfront three weeks prior to the work being done. That should have been a red flag). I had another major project going on at the time and I didn't notice there was no sand base as the crushed rock was already in place. I told him it looked good and paid him. The construction workers that were working on the screen enclosure told me to take a closer look at the quality of work. They were there the whole time and realized there was no sand base or screed to level the flagstone. <br /> <br />Later that evening I looked a little closer. I realized there was no sand screeded in order to level the flagstone. A sand base leveled with a screed is a basic requirement. It's critical so the hardscape is level. Steve's quote states "Flagstone provided by homeowner, all other materials provided by Season Landscaping". I didn't even think to have him specify the materials on his quote as BTOPS did. I feel like my naivete may have been taken advantage of. <br /> <br />I then contacted Steve several times via e-mail before he would reply. He did call and as I was explaining the above he stated repeatedly that I was happy when I paid him and he couldn't understand why I was not happy now. Even though I pointed out to him the issues I noted above, he stated I was being influenced by a bunch of screen installers. As if they would not understand landscaping. The screen contractor and his installers who were installing a large screen enclosure on my property were real professionals and they were simply pointing out to me what is standard practice in construction. <br /Robert W.
- Business Description:Smart Space Solutions, LLC. is located and Proudly Serving the Montgomery, AL area, strives to be the FIRST choice solutions provider when it comes to all aspects of Home Electronics Installation, Service, Upgrades, and Repairs. We are one of the areas TOP installation providers of Flat Screen Television (TV) sales, installation and repair. Smart Space Solutions, LLC. has experienced technicians, knowledgeable staff, and only uses the highest quality products. We know your TV can be very h..
- Recent Review:unknownTimothy H.
- Business Description:I have over 17 years experience in the Lawn and Irrigation bussiness. Dreamscapes strives to maintain our 100% customer satisfaction rating! Dreamscapes provides Free estimates. Dreamscapes offers complete lawn care. No job is to big or to smallRecent Review:System was installed in estimated time at the quoted price. Job was done efficiently and to the desired effect. Michael explained the workings so we could maintain the system ourselves. I highly recommend Michael and his company. <br /Ron S.
- Recent Review:He does a good work. The overall job went well. They are good at the work, whatever they say they are going to do.Marion E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
- Hope Hull
- Pine Level
lawn irrigation services in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape4115 Balm Road
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.2746 Alabama River Parkway
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.
- Capitol City Power Washing Davis International1312 Buckingham Dr
- Capitol City Power Washing Davis International
- Integrity Construction103 Windover Dr
- Integrity Construction
- Montgomery Turfmasters8336 Grand Oak Ct
- Montgomery Turfmasters
- Sanders Lawn & Landscaping LLC3913 Dabney Ave
- SCAPES MANAGEMENTPO Box 680351
- Scotts LawnService3408 Greenpine Cir
- Smart Space Solutions, LLC9154 Eastchase Parkway Suite 344
- Southern Homes and Gardens Landscaping3601 WETUMPKA HWY
- Sanders Lawn & Landscaping LLC
- Three Kings Lawn Care5208 Levenson Road
- Three Kings Lawn Care
- U.S. Lawns350 Melanie Dr
- U.S. Lawns