Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Laceys Spring, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Laceys Spring
- North Alabama BuildersExcellent craftsmanship, attention to detail, creative design ideas, and dependability are hallmarks of North Alabama Builders. The crew of Ben, Jared, and Mason were polite, respectful, and went beyond the call of duty and performed jobs other than the ones they were strictly contracted to complete. We are 100% satisfied with every aspect of the job(s) they did and recommend them highly. If you need home repairs/remodeling, North Alabama Builders should be your first (and last) call
- Cantrell Contracting LLCIt took several months before they got to me, because they are quite busy, but I was not in a big hurry. They did an excellent job; it looks great! They re-used my brick and did a good job of matching the mortar. They removed the whole area around the cracks, cleaned it up, and then re-assembled it. They also redid some brickwork under a downspout and that looks nice as well. They put new molding and lintel around the garage
- Harris Brick & StoneFantastic! They showed up on time to do an estimate and again to do the work and the estimate was significantly lower than the other bidder. The team had everything they needed for the job so they didn't have to "go back to the shop for XXXX", They worked through day, finished completely and cleaned up everything when done. Everyone on the team was very friendly and obviously intent on doing a great job. And a great job is what they did. The door is just as secure as the ones installed with the building was built in 1968 and closes perfectly. Can't recommend them too highly. They're great
- Stewart BunnWe fly him in because he does such wonderful work. He is marvelous. If he finds something he can't do, he will find someone for you. He won't leave you hanging. We make a list of repairs for him to do.
- Durable DesignsProject went well for the most part, especially the actual patio and masonry work. Both of those were top notch. Cons to the work was that we underestimated the time required and amount of dirt needed to backfill. Estimate to complete the work was 1-2 weeks. It took approx 15 weeks. Delays were due to a combination of material shortages, weather, and possibly some communication misfires between Durable Design management and workers. I don't want to be too critical here, because overall it was a good job and the workers were very courteous and hard working. However, finishing off the last 5% of the job (the dirt) took up nearly half of the 15 weeks. Again, weather did play a role as it did rain a lot over the last 8 weeks of the project, but the biggest problem was not bringing enough dirt such that it took multiple loads to finish the job. Lesson learned is the need for better communication (and dirt required estimating). As indicated by the ratings, these cons did not seriously detract from our assessment of the work and we are satisfied customers
- The Happy LandscaperJeremy and his crew were always professional,on time, courteous and pleasant to work with. The work was top-notch yet did not look unnatural... It is looking beautiful this spring. Jeremy came back yesterday to check on the plantings he provided and guaranteed as promised. Thanks, Jeremy and crew!
- Masonry Resource Group LLCExcellant service and quality work. I can't say enough good things about them. They arrived on the job when they said they would and stayed until all work was completed. Very professional.
- Flo MasonryHad a little problem connecting with Flo initially to get a quote. Once we finally met and he came out to give me an estimate, things went very well. He and his crew did a great job. Flo was meticulous about getting the details right. We had a slight misunderstanding on the contract phases (I thought final payment due when entire job completed, forms removed, etc, whereas he meant when the concrete was poured). I withheld $500 until final job completion and he didn't have, presumably, all to much heartburn with that. He returned on the promise date and completed the entire job per our written agreement. I would not hesitate to use their services again. Very professional and conscientious about the work. Great work ethic
- Flo MasonryReturned our call same day. Came out and quoted us a price the next day. Job was scheduled for that Friday and was completed before sunset. Excellent workmanship, used work area tarp, clean up after the job was completed. Very polite, would certainly recommend he and his crew!
- Cantrell Contracting LLCI had some foundation work done on my house. The foundation problems had caused several problems with the brick veneer including cracks and uneven brickwork (a section under one window had bulged out a little). Masonscapes was recommended by the company that did the foundation work. Jerred came out and gave me a estimate and described how he would repair the several spots that needed it. He finished the work on time and was very professional. I was very pleased with his work as my brickwork looked "good as new" It has now been 3 years and it still looks good
Masonry Contractors in Laceys Spring
- Business Description:Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I called and they responded quickly! Made the call on Friday, Eddy came and gave me an estimate on Saturday. He started work Monday morning and it was finished the next Saturday! Thankful for him and his crew. Also, they cleaned up after themselves each day. I would hardly even have noticed they had been there. I would definitely use them again.Melissa W.
- Business Description:With 10+ years of professional concrete experience, we do concrete and specialize in stamped decorative concrete as well.Recent Review:He did a excellent job explain to me the details of what he was going to do and he did an excellent man every time he did something new he act tell me about it and he's a excellent contractor in an excellent person I give him 6 Stars for compassionate I am disabled veteran and I need help finishing the job to someone else messed up and he corrected it and did a good job and I'm happy noDontae H.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS!**Your one call home repair and remodeling specialist. At Complete we always go that extra mile to give you the honest quality service you would expect for your home. We take a lot of pride in each and every job and each customer gets my main focus throughout the project. The owner is most always on site and works with his help to oversee the project until finish. Most time i do not charge upfront cost which allows my customer to see the quality of our work without the ri..Recent Review:Justin is the best contactor I've found. He has worked at my home twice now and always exceeds expectations. His pricing is very fair and he can be trusted. I will hire him for any and all work at my home in the future. Excellent service. The photos show the Pergola unstained. Once the wood ages, he will return to stainRayford V.
- Business Description:Experienced painters in Madison, Huntsville and a radius of 75 miles, providing high quality painting services, fair pricing and long trusting relasionship to both residential and commercial painting. We also do sheetrock hanging and finishing and drywall repairs. Our experienced team of painters are well trained and uniformed and can handle any job no matter how small it may beRecent Review:Feria did an excellent job from beginning to end. They immediately came to look at our project and provided an estimate right away. The crew was very punctual, arriving and leaving at the same time every day and they always left the jobsite clean and orderly. They worked on our house during one of the hottest weeks this summer and nothing slowed them down or affected their pleasant attitudes. In addition, paint was only found where it was supposed to be! There was excellent communication throughout the project. When we compared punch lists, they were already tracking everything I found and then some. The final walkthrough was very thorough and only then was a check written. In home repair you definitely get what you pay for. Going for bottom line price, the homeowner usually pays twice - once for a substandard job and once for the effort involved in hassling over all the little details. We definitely got more than we paid for on this project - a rare result. When it comes time to paint the interior, I will be calling Feria with only one question: "When can you start?Richard S.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:MAS Concrete is a owner-operated business. We have over 25 years of experience in the concrete industry in the North Alabama area. Our work is top-notch and professional. We provide free estimates. We do driveways, porches, slabs, foundations, stamped and stained concreteRecent Review:Everything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.Noel B.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:It was an amazing work. Clark is always available, very professional and I cannot say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.GAIL M.
- Business Description:North Alabama Builders was established in 1989. Owner, Brent Davis, has 20 years experience in the construction industry. North Alabama Builders is a family owned and operated company providing personal services based on individual needs. Our goal is to meet your expectations in quality and workmanshipRecent Review:Amazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they wereKevin K.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair businessRecent Review:My first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the futureTara J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Owens Cross Roads
- Big Cove
- Hampton Cove
- New Hope
- Holly Pond
masonry contractors in Laceys Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Paint117 Athens Blvd
- AFCS27047 State Highway 79
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Affordable Home Repair534 river loop rd
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- All American Sprinklers, Landscaping & Curbing3561 County Road 214
- ABC Paint
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Case Construction Company LLC2234 California Street
- CGS Construction LLC24910 Pepper Rd
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Complete Home Improvements14773 Sloan Rd
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- Creative Flooring & Remodeling1105 Chestnut Rd
- Creative Outdoor Living GroupPO Box
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Cantrell Contracting LLC
- Earthman Inc914 Maysville rd Ne
- Earthman Inc
- Itz Done Service2607 Newby Rd SW
- Itz Done Service
- Kelos Services2919 Holiday Dr SW
- Kelos Services
- QUIROZ'S CONCRETE1000 Pryor St W
- QUIROZ'S CONCRETE
- Zero Gravity3201 Memorial Pkwy NW
- Zero Gravity