Flo Masonry

Huntsville, AL 35805

Masonry

08/31/2017

Jason V.

Work went great and as clean as would be expected

Description of Work
Needed someone to lay stacked rock on a inside fireplace

08/19/2016

Alice and Richard G.

Did a great job. Mr. Flo and his crew were prompt and professional, started the job and completed it to our satisfaction. Will recommend and use them again if we need masonry services.

Description of Work
Build a concrete slab for storage shed.

01/16/2016

JOHN M.

Flo was prompt, courteous, helpful with suggestions. Was very pleased with their work

Description of Work
Repaired wall hit by car

10/26/2014

Dean C.

Per a phone call I made to Flo Masonry, I was told that the person to come out and give me an estimate would call me the following Monday, after my call on Thursday. To this day no one has contacted me.

Description of Work
nothing

04/06/2014

Deb S.

Returned our call same day. Came out and quoted us a price the next day. Job was scheduled for that Friday and was completed before sunset. Excellent workmanship, used work area tarp, clean up after the job was completed. Very polite, would certainly recommend he and his crew!

Description of Work
Brick screen for HVAC system.

02/20/2014

Andrea D.

I originally didn't get Flo's name from Angie's list because I called a few of the contractors on the list and all were unavailable. I called a local brick supplier and they recommended Flo. Flo came that same day and provided a very reasonable estimate for the brick window sill repair and then pointed out other cracks in my wall that I hadn't even noticed. His repaired the other cracks without increasing the price. The quality of his work was great. He took his time and made sure that my colored mortar still matched and the bricks placement was perfect. You can't even tell there was a repair job done. We will definitely recommend Flo to our neighbors for their brick repair problems.

Description of Work
Repaired a cracked brick window sill and several cracks found in my brick wall

10/29/2013

paul C.

Had a little problem connecting with Flo initially to get a quote. Once we finally met and he came out to give me an estimate, things went very well. He and his crew did a great job. Flo was meticulous about getting the details right. We had a slight misunderstanding on the contract phases (I thought final payment due when entire job completed, forms removed, etc, whereas he meant when the concrete was poured). I withheld $500 until final job completion and he didn't have, presumably, all to much heartburn with that. He returned on the promise date and completed the entire job per our written agreement. I would not hesitate to use their services again. Very professional and conscientious about the work. Great work ethic.

Description of Work
Built a saferoom/tornado shelter within my existing basement.

05/13/2013

Cindy R.

Returned my call within 1 day and came for my estimate within 1 day. Very professional. Very Nice. Took pride in his work and even cleaned the windows and scrubbed the floor in the area he worked in. His pricing was so fair. We had several quotes that were outrageous.

Description of Work
Brick Repair around doors and fireplace.

01/18/2013

William D.

We needed our front porch rebuilt. We saw a job he was doing, talked to the home owner on the job he was just finishing up, and then gave him a call. Two weeks later, we had our porch rebuilt and could not be happier. He stuck to the estimate and timeline he gave us. His crew knew what they were doing and did not cut corners. They paid attention to detail. We have more work and will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Flo Masonry did an excellent job.

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Brick Brothers

We are Brick masons. We can match the mortar color better then anyone. We mix our own mortar with sand, portland and lime. Just started this business but worked 5 years as a brick mason in Colorado check out my work at @brickbrothers37380 on Facebook

2022 Super Service Award

Quality Pressure washing

Quality Pressure Washing offers quality work and competitive pricing on all your pressure washing needs. We offer free estimates on driveways, patios, decks, houses, vinyl fencing and much more. We have been in business since 2018 and pride ourselves on professional and friendly service.

Masonry, brick, block, stone stucco outdoor kitchens, patios driveways retaining walls.etc landscaping: flowerbeds, fire pits, etc.