Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Laceys Spring, AL
There are 10 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Laceys Spring
- Bobby's Home ImprovementOkay so my boyfriend worked here. He worked hard for in and out over a month, when it come pay check time, he always had a accuse. My bf stopped working, we have tried now to get his check, and we still have not gotten his pay check, I find that as a man your word is all you have in life, my bf wasn't always on the correct path in life, he got outta jail, landed this job, and thought he was doing good, this company owes us right at 800.00 dollars and want pay us, this isn't the only person done this way. Bobby also is on drugs, do not work for this company you will never see your pay check
- McMunn Construction LLCPoorly Signed and paid installment on June 10, 2020. Broke ground mid July. Was supposed to be done by September 15th 2020. He walked off the job in Jan 2021. Didnt pay his subs and sent a letter for us to sign to take on responsibility for paying his subs. Had to fix the concrete floor so flooring could be reinstalled. Still isn’t right Sent a second letter threatening to put a lien on our house because we wouldnt sign his ridiculous letter taking on paying subs. There isn’t enough money left to finish the job anyway. Much less pay the subs he should have paid. He doesn’t respond. Wont warranty his work. Left cracks in the ceiling, molding undone. Flooring still at issue, We have never tried to rush them or get on them at all about anything. He didn’t put a dumpster on property right away and left piles of trash in the backyard for months. No port a potty. So yellow Gatorade bottles were found. It goes on and on To top it off the addition is for my elderly mother who has Alzheimer’s and has had nothing but stress over this. We have already paid out of pocket over 12k. They weren’t even able to move three existing windows and install them properly so that the custom blinds could be reinstalled. The size of the opening for doors is not correct so adaptations will be needed to finish the shorty work they are passing of as complete. I went with them, not because they were the cheapest. Because they were not. But because of good reviews. So I sadly put this out there to protect others from their deceitful ways. I noticed other better business bureau complaints that occurred after we had started our project. Beware. You have been warne
- McMunn Construction LLCThe commode valve in the master bathroom failed while we were out of town, so full water pressure was "watering" the house for two days or so. After another service came initially to dry things out but ultimately pulled up most of the subfloor to the floor joints, McMunn Construction came in for the restoration work. It was more restoration than remodeling, although we did upgrade here and there in the process (flooring throughout, master bathroom vanity and counter top, master bathroom shower, and replaced 15 year-old water heater). Roger and his crew were always a pleasure to work with; quite accommodating, very polite, and responsive to phone calls or emails. There was always someone working when someone was scheduled to work. When it came to sheetrock work, they didn't hesitate to do a little extra repair in other locations when asked. In the utility room, there was one wall that had growth records for our three children which they cut out for us (so that we could otherwise preserve it when the room was repainted) and replaced at no extra charge. I appreciate very much the solution to provide additional wall support that was needed due to the subfloor replacement. Repair took several weeks longer than the anticipated three weeks or so, but it was not the fault of McMunn Construction. While some of the delay is attributable to two of McMunn's subcontractors (both involved in supplying and installing the upgraded shower), most of the delay was due to 1) our tying together the new shower wall with a new vanity countertop, and 2) multiple problems with getting a new vanity in a timely manner, which was our responsibility. Price was quite reasonable. Although we did spend more than what insurance covered, the extra is attributable to the upgraded flooring, upgraded shower and vanity and its countertop, and replacing the water heater. For me to award an "A" in quality, practically every detail including finish work, would have to be perfect, and that would be hard to find in most contractors. So, there were a few things, particularly in finishing work, that were not "perfect," but nothing to "get all tore up about." We replaced much of the flooring with ceramic tile, and McMunn's "tile guy, " Tony, did an excellent job. So, I came close to awarding an "A" for quality for McMunn overall, but it's certainly a strong "B." Again, Roger and his crew were very responsive. If a problem was evident (e.g., omitting a place in the utility room floor for heating/AC vent and for the dryer vent even after the ceramic tile was in), they responded very well to rectify that. Not that this was a problem at all with McMunn Construction, just keep in mind when using any contractor, to have the work that's needed to be done clearly defined including details that you might tend to assume will be provided
- McMunn Construction LLCMy husband and I were absolutely satisfied with all work performed. Had it not been for my husband having had major complications from a recent back surgery we would have done this work ourselves since my husband is a perfectionist. Mr McMunn always showed up when he said he would which really goes a long way to build a good relationship with a customer. All work was done professionally and in a timely manner. He went to great trouble to blend the texture on the ceiling and did a fantastic job. My picky husband was pleased but I think I was more so since I didn't have to be the helper on this job. Truly a top notch professional
- McMunn Construction LLCGave estimate and then went to work. Work was done on time and addition work problems were explained and cost give. The service was very good and the work quality was excellent.
- North Alabama BuildersBrent, Ben, and Joe all did a great job in removing our old windows and installing our new windows. They were very professional and considerate. They did a good job of communicating with us as to when they would be there and as to how they would perform the work. Ben did an excellent job of making sure that we were happy with how the windows were installed, how the trim (brake-work) looked, and answering all of our questions. They worked a partial day on 5/25 (set-up day and installed three windows). They installed most other windows and began installing metal trim on 5/26. On 5/27, they installed the last window and finished metal trim installation. These guys do all types of construction and remodeling work. I will definitely consider using them for any future work, and would highly recommend them to others
- Murphy Homes IncFirst off, what kind of company just deletes the reviews section of their Facebook, unless they're really bad? Murphy never really finished my house, they just stopped working on it. Getting their warranty team to do anything has been a nightmare. They're unresponsive, slow, late, and don't do anything approaching due diligence. I would have fired any tradesmen who made half the mistakes Murphy's warranty team did. It's gotten to the point that I don't want them working on anything that I can do myself because I don't trust them not to make it worse. Sims-Lohman sucks The door guys suck Murphy doesn't do anything to make sure that work is done and doesn't make sure the people they're sending to do work have the appropriate tools and equipment. They aren't proactive and their thirty day check in was late - we had to remind them. They don't respond to emails in a timely manner and their responses are incomplete. They don't promptly schedule tradesmen to do work. They don't ensure tradesmen are aware of the scope of the work to be done. They don't ensure tradesmen have the appropriate tools and supplies to do the work. They don't check to see if the work is done. They don't ensure that tradesmen clean up their messes. They must be prompted, repeatedly, to schedule work. They do the bare minimum they can get away wit
- Wilson's home repairEverthing looks perfect and would recommend him to anyone!! Did an outstanding job on my door frame!!
- Welcome Home Construction, LLCWelcome Home Construction repaired a large deck and installed new tongue and groove boards in the ceiling of an existing porch. They were able to devise a solution to repair an existing support for the deck, and did a very good job of replacing all decking. They did an excellent job of fitting and trimming the new ceiling boards for the porch, enhancing the appearance of the area. All workmen were courteous and professional and kept the area clean at the end of each day. Mr. Joyner maintained frequent oversight of the work, and was always available to answer questions. We would not hesitate to call him for future work
- Winner Team Construction, INC.In the end I wasn't able to obtain the financing required to use Winner Team Construction's services, though if I had I would have used their general contracting services to do the job.
House Builders in Laceys Spring
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Licenced General Contractor specializing only in foundation repair and structural failures.Recent Review:It went well. I now feel reassured that weight added in remodeling will be adequately supported.Dana B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned & operated contractor that you can trust, and our reviews reflect that. We have thousands of satisfied customers, offer FREE Storm Damage Inspection, and you will have no out of pockets costs until the work is complete. We can assist you in working with your insurance claim to expedite repairs, are licensed, bonded, and insured, and are certified and trained in storm damage repairs.Recent Review:The folks at QE Restoration did a great job replacing our roof. They handled everything with the insurance company and assured the work was done on time with minimal inconvenience to us and little disruption to our property. Working with any contractor can be a difficult experience. Thanks for making ours a very pleasant experienceRob P.
- Business Description:I built my first house when I was just 18 years old. Since then, my passion for building and remodeling is the single most competitive advantage I have. Passion and dedication for excellence is what makes Don Thomas Construction stand out. I have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in residential construction. Your home is your castle, your safe haven, your place to rest, relax and refresh. It not only provides you with shelter and security, but is also a representation of who y..Recent Review:The service was good. They got it done really quick. They were on time and professional.Tyler B.
- Business Description:Over 35 years experience. We're not finished until you are satisfied!Recent Review:They were professional, fast, and did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves and were very nice to my dog lol. I highly recommend them.Cynthia W.
- Business Description:Residential Remodel and Custom Whole HomesRecent Review:It was good and the workers were very reliable.Courtney R.
- Business Description:L.A. Septics focuses on septic tank pumping, replacement and repair. We also specialize in replacing field lines and installing french drains. In business since 1997, we pride ourselves on high quality work and customer satisfaction. We are proud to have earned several blue ribbons from the "Parade of Homes" for our accomplishments.Recent Review:Hli inc. was very professional and work was performed in a timely manner. They made my dream a realization my addition looks great and brings beauty to my home. I'm very pleased and would recommend them for all your handy man an remodel needsQuinatta P.
- Business Description:Morris General contractors provides full service roof replacements. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Great, they showed up on time, worked very hard snd cleaned up after themselves.Pam G.
- Business Description:At Don Kennedy and Sons our mission is to provide safe, effective, and professional residential and commercial property moving solutions, together with the services that are needed to keep the base of the building safe, dry, and secure. Whether this means installing special systems to keep moisture out, or adding pier supports to ensure structural integrity of a building or home - we can help. Our services include: -house moving -foundation settlement repair -waterproofing systems -crawl ..Recent Review:Although I did not purchase the Duralook material for my patio, I might for my pool area later. I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time for three meetings and had a state of the art mobile computer system to show work for the bid. As a female client, I was treated very respectfully and and business like. I recommend them for anyone who needs their type service and special type materials. As far as some of the negative reviews below, the Company had a former employee who no longer works for them, that could have contributed to past issues. I recommend giving them a chance to give an Estimate for the work you needMrs R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Big Cove
- Hampton Cove
- Owens Cross Roads
- New Hope
- Holly Pond
home builders in Laceys Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- Adams Home Repair7237 Old Railroad Bed Rd
- Alexander Framing and Remodeling14002 Baymont Dr
- Anderson Remodeling & Construction101 Featherstone Lane
Hampton Cove, Alabama
- Arab's Professional Realty, Inc175 S Main St
- Aspen HomesPO Box 460
- A&D Painting and Remodeling
- B&T Drywall1800 Mackies Rd
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Baker Homes and Remodeling1858 Eva Rd
- Barnes Custom Cabinets25974 Watson Lane
- BASSCO112A CELTIC DR
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- Beyond Nail Spa97 Hughes Rd STE C
- BG Catron Construction1315 Fletcher St NW
- Bobby Lynn Services1003 Vicksburg Lane
- BOBBY TERRY CO110 ROBYN ST
- Bobby's Home Improvement311 Suncrest Rd
- Bonnie Sokolowski RE/MAX Distinctive7618 S. Memorial Pkwy
- BRIAN BROWN CONSTRUCTION857 mt oak dr
- Brick & Birch134 Springview Lane
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brown painting & repair6008 Hollow Rd NW
- BSI Brick Masonry & Chimney Repair17023 Hall rd
- Burnett Roofing & Construction LLC406 Austinville Flint Rd SW
- B&T Drywall
- Campbell Siding258 Nix Rd
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Carlton & Company63 Darryl Rd
- Carter's remodeling and roofing84 Frazier Rd
- Case Construction Company LLC2234 California Street
- CGS Construction LLC24910 Pepper Rd
- Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc265 Royal Drive
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian and Son LLC Heating And Cooling9868 Hwy 91
- Clean Carpentry153 marysa drive
- Click Construction313 Woody Rd
New Hope, Alabama
- Construction, Consulting, Management and Design9204 Valley Lane
- Corbin's Your Indoor Air Quality Specialist21800 US Hwy 431 N
- Cornerstone Communities, LLCPO Box 834
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Campbell Siding
- Davenport Agents1806 University Dr NW
- DAVID COLLINS CONSTRUCTION141 MATT PHILLIPS RD NW
- DC Home Building and Remodeling
- DEWAYNE SMITH CONSTRUCTION1829 ANDERSON RIDGE RD
- Dixie Land Steel Building Contractor21149 Sharp Rd.
- Don Kennedy & Sons Structural Solutions7201 Stringfield Rd NW
- Don Thomas Construction Inc26760 Newby Rd
- Doyle & Sons Construction109 Derrick Drive
- Duke Electric LLCPO Box 556
- Durable Designs30030 Hwy 72 W
- Durham Design Build3322 Memorial Pkwy SW Ste 215
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Davenport Agents
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Elite Construction LLC23844 Thach Rd
- Energy Wise Home Improvement115 Mossy Branch Dr.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elders Handyman Services
- GGC Construction, LLC6418 Green Meadow Rd. NW
- Glenn Hall Construction155 Vicki Ln
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- GOBBLE-FITE LUMBER CO302 WILSON ST NW
- GREAT AMERICAN DOORP O Box 2507
- Green Acres Landscaping and Construction391 Oakland Rd.
- GGC Construction, LLC
- Hamlin Homes LLC18289 Newby Chapel Rd
- Harbaugh & Sons Construction507 Cleveland Ave NW
- Hill Properties and Construction1411 Brookline Ave SW 21
- Hollis Kennedy House Movers23165 Kennedy Rd.
- HTI Contractors1530 4th Ave SE
- Huntsville Hardware & Building Supply Inc2511 Triana Blvd SW
- Hamlin Homes LLC
- J and J painting and Flooring2517 Mud Tavern Rd
- Jambr General Contractors INC117 Halley Morgan Dr
- JC'S CONSTRUCTION6955 E 2ND ST
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- John G Gann & Co11513 S Memorial Pkwy
- John Mitchell Construction Co1503 Magnolia Dr. NW
- JOHN TATE REAL ESTATE & CONSTR502 REDBUD DR NW
- J and J painting and Flooring
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- Maddux Built Homes LLC.7002 Eagle Park Cir SE
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Master Built Construction2130 Meridian Street NW
- Maze Home Builders LLCLEGACY POINTE 85 Vintage Way
- McMunn Construction LLCPO Box 5527
- Michael's Home Repairs16564 McCulley Mill Rd
- MOTLEY CREW256 Craze Rd.
- Mr. Handy Home Repair & Electrical1629 4th Ave SE
- M&M construction and Home Improvements