Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Laceys Spring, AL
There are 13 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Laceys Spring
- Beacon InsulationGreat work! Arrived in time for estimate. Arrived on time for work. Was Prompt and efficient work. Price agreed to was exactly what was charged. Thanks so much!!!
- Yellowhammer Roofing IncWe worked with Jody Watkins from Yellowhammer and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful through the entire process. He and his supervisor (name escapes me) walked me through every task that would be done, why it needed to be done and how my insurance would or would not cover it. They even helped me translate the claim paperwork from my insurance agency into something I could understand. Only hiccup we had was how the spread of nails expanded into our neighbors yard. One call to Jody and the team was back out running magnets over theirs and our yards and driveways to make sure the got as many as they could. The insulation install was also done well with Jody ensuring everything met our standard of satisfaction. Bottom line is we would highly recommend Jody and the Yellowhammer team for any of your roofing or insulation needs. If we end up needing any more Jody will be who we call read less
- Alatech Home InspectionWe are exceptionally grateful to have Mr. Brooks do our inspection. The time and effort he took to perform the inspection and answer questions was very appreciated. Mr. Brooks was professional and at the same time personable. We would recommend him and his services to anyone and will definitely call him again should we require another inspection read less
- Crawlspace DoctorNick & his team were professional, courteous, punctual ,professional, work done completely better then I ever imagined. The work was explained in full & made easy to understand by Nick .I had several estimates they were not the lowest but I’m so happy I choose them . They called every-time to make sure my dogs were not in yard as I requested. They kept my yard clean every day . I would highly recommend they do fantastic work.I would gladly show my crawlspace to anyone interested in hiring them read less
- Valley Heating & CoolingI had had initially scheduled an AC service with another HVAC provider. When that provider told me my AC compressor had died and gave me a high quote to replace my AC unit, I decided to get other quotes. Valley was one of the HVAC providers that I asked to quote. In short, I was very impressed with them start to finish. First, they were on time. When I called to ask for a quote, the gentlemen on the phone set an appointment for the next day and arrived around the time he said he would. Then when I had them install my new unit, (which took two days) they were there both days at the time they said they would be. As a working professional, punctuality is very important to me since I usually have to take time off of work for events like this. Second, they listened. When the field manager came out to work up my quote he answered my questions and listened to what I wanted. I told him that I wanted a quote with different options and that's exactly what he gave me. He gave me a price for just swapping out my old unit (around $6k which was waaaaay cheaper then several other quotes I received) plus a couple other options for better units and more services. Third, good value. We ended up choosing the most expensive option on the quote (around $9k), BUT that option was almost $2k less then the initial HVAC provider I had contacted, and was for a MUCH better HVAC system (15 SEER two-stage compressor vs a 14 SEER single-stage compressor) and also included a great deal more services (e.g. sealing duct lines, getting old duct line off the ground and hanging them properly, installed vapor barrier in crawl space, sealing registers, running new AC line for unit, and a few other things that I cannot remember). The system they installed also came with a 10 year bumper-to-bumper warranty. Fourth, hard-working and considerate. Once they got the approval they started immediately. When the crew arrived I let them know that my wife (who works nights) was sleeping and requested that they try to keep the noise down if possible. I know replacing an AC unit and working in a crawlspace can be hard, noisy work but I was quite surprised at how quite they were. They did a great job installing my new system and they did what they said they would do in the time they said they would do it. Although its never cheap to replace an AC unit, I found that Valley gave me what I feel is a great value for the money read less
- Morgan Drywall & PaintingMr. Morgan was very prompt in responding to my initial request for an estimate. When he came out for the estimate, he explained all that need to be done in detail. His estimate was very competitive. After we scheduled the repair, inclement weather (icy roads) prevented Mr. Morgan from performing the job on the planned day. However, he called me and kept me informed of the situation and rescheduled for the next day. Mr. Morgan performed the repairs while responding to my questions, The job was done very well. After the repairs were complete, he cleaned up the job site. Overall, I was very pleased with his professional work read less
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLCI was very satisfied. All went well. The owner and workers were professional and friendly and local.
- Wolf's Home Servicesperfectly gave great advice and if we need the interior ceiling removed, he will return and it is no charge.
- Southern Valley Services, LLCTommy Marr and his crew (Scott and Tony and Shelia) were top notch. I had had other contractors come out and tell me nothing could be done without ripping down dry wall and starting over. Tommy brought his infrared gauge/camera and took pictures of how hot our upstairs bedroom above the garage was versus the room right next to it. He laid out our options. Then told me what he would do if it was his home. He also took the time to use the infrared gun on the downstairs & garage to make sure the insulation between the ceiling and rooms was where it should be. He ended up cutting scuttle holes (in the room above the garage) in two walls to add insulation that had fallen out in numerous places. Then they added foam board and foam spray to seal the edges. They also blew insulation into the floors because we had seen empty pockets that didn't have any coverage. They blew insulation over our breakfast nook area that didn't have ANY insulation. They also incapsulated the second upstairs bedroom/ attic space with foam board and foam spray. We now have a 1-2 degree difference between bedrooms upstairs. Our kids can now sleep comfortably and I don't have to constantly be changing the thermostat. Added bonus, the incapsulation also provided some extra sound barrier and aided in noise reduction. Tommy always called when he said he would and returned calls in a timely manner. His crew was always on time and polite & friendly. They tried to clean up after themselves each day. When the job was done they cleaned up decently well after themselves. They also indulged my desire to learn about what they were doing. They let me crawl around in the attic space and other areas and watch them work. They were good patience men. Also, he informed me about energy efficiency rebates that we might be eligible for that I didn't know about. We will hire them again when we have the funds to add more insulation to the rest of the house read less
- Air Essentials IncThe crew arrived on time. The worked all day removing and installing new ductwork under the crawlspace in our home. They were hardworking, focused neat and tidy. They removed all the old 1970 ductwork and installed new wrapped ductwork and made sure everything was connected and taped so that we nad no more leaks. They ran new supply and return lines and balanced the flow into each room to maximize the efficiency. We are very pleased with the work and one month later my husband called with a question and they came right to the house to check something for him. Job well done. Jan 2013: We had a problem with our A/C unit not cycling properly. Air Essentials diagnosed a bad relay. They came out replaced the bad relay and our system has been working perfectly ever since. We appreciate their workmanship and honesty. If you have a small repair they handle it . Our cost was only $160 read less
Insulation Companies in Laceys Spring
- Business Description:Spray foam insulation Atlanta metro area and surrounding Georgia cities Barrow & Clark CountiesRecent Review:They were pretty good. They were poor on schedule and late for several, but, they arrived and finished within the day.Paul T.
- Business Description:Beacon Insulation is a family owned and operated company. We provide insulation services for existing homes. We install blown in fiberglass, radiant barriers, air sealing as well as batt installation. Our crews are trained and background checked. We are here to help you increase your homes energy efficiency and lower your utility bill read lessRecent Review:a very good job was very pleased. An a fair priceCharles D.
- Business Description:We are an all around handyman service. No job to small we can do it all.Recent Review:The repairman did an excellent job.Leta B.
- Business Description:Way back in 1884, Hall C and J.W. Blake started our company with two men, a horse and a wagon, and the idea that good service at a reasonable price would be the basis for a successful business venture, THEY WERE RIGHT! Today we strive to keep the same standard of care with our customers as we did in 1884 and hope to continue another 130 years serving this and the surrounding communities read lessRecent Review:Great. Another person had looked at it and said it couldn’t be repaired, that we had to replace it. H C Blake found the problem and repaired it for under $100.Frank F.
- Business Description:Valley Heating and Cooling is a Full Service Heating and Cooling Company serving North Alabama since 1974. We are headquartered in Decatur, AL and have dispatches available in Cullman, Moulton, Athens, and Madison. We provide service 24/7 and service most brands and models of Heating and Cooling, Equipment. Additional email - email@example.com. Award winning. Additional phones - (256) 773-4262, (256) 233-2966. Additional DBA - Jones-Nunn Inc read lessRecent Review:Gerald came and quoted in timely basis. Then he surprised me and could install much sooner than expected. Brandon B and Clay P showed up on time. They took time to review all work to be done before work started. When completed I told them well done. Thanks Valley for the professional people that you have. I started using Valley several years ago for my house and always very helpful and timely read lessRick W.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:It was an amazing work. Clark is always available, very professional and I cannot say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.GAIL M.
- Business Description:Providing quality service for over 30 years. Free on site estimates!Recent Review:This was the 3rd time David has done work for us. He is always punctual, professional, and does a good job at a reasonable price.Guy R.
- Business Description:I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most en.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work ! Very professional from start to finish. All in one Day !! I wish everyone worked like these people !!!Robert E.
- Business Description:Durante locally serves customers throughout BIRMINGHAM, HUNTSVILLE, and NASHVILLE metro areas. We are not a chain or a franchise-we're local and we are one of the most trusted names in the home improvement industry! Durante offers outrageously GREAT Customer Service, and when you call our offices you will always speak to a LIVE person who is friendly and ready to serve you! At Durante Home Exteriors, we want to help you, we want to spoil you and we want to make your home look its best! That‘s.. read lessRecent Review:They were very responsive with the estimate process.Telisha S.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions read lessRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. Larry read lessDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Hampton Cove
- Big Cove
- Owens Cross Roads
- New Hope
- Holly Pond
insulation contractors in Laceys Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Insulation Inc56 County Rd 751
- A-1 Heating & Cooling121 Ivy Ln
- A-Plus Comfort LLC214 Bel Air Rd SE
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- AAA PEST CONTROL CORPORATIONP.O. BOX 94
- ABC Paint117 Athens Blvd
- ACW Residential Remodeling & Additions173 molly lane
- AFCS27047 State Highway 79
- Air Essentials Inc105 Jetplex Cir
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Anderson Remodeling & Construction101 Featherstone Lane
Hampton Cove, Alabama
- Azul Painting2702 Fairacres Road
- A+ Insulation Inc
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Cell-Pak Svcs241 Beltline Rd NW
- CGS Construction LLC24910 Pepper Rd
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Climate Control Service Experts7291 Cottage Hill Rd
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- Coltus Roofing and Construction405 8th St NW
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- Crawlspace Doctor1841 Old Big Cove Rd
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Creative Flooring & Remodeling1105 Chestnut Rd
- Critter Control of Birmingham10450 Hwy 280 E
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Cantrell Contracting LLC
- Envirosafe212 Capshaw Rd
- H C Blake Co406 Holmes Ave NW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HENRY'S INSULATION3714 CONGER RD SW
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical1209 Posey St NW
- Holt & Holt Entreprenuership, LLC.6459 University Dr NW
- Home Services Paint & Contracting2812 Hempstead Ave SW
- H C Blake Co
- Ingram's Complete Comfort710 salty bottom rd
- Ingram's Complete Comfort
- Kelos Services2919 Holiday Dr SW
- Kelos Services
- Onontap Drywall18363 Upland Trl
- Onontap Drywall
- Quality Roofing LLC103 Slack Water Ct
- Quality Roofing LLC
- Setom Construction, LLC1499 Winchester Rd. NE
- Shattuck Inc2500 Roland Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith Construction & Remodeling3599 Hulaco Rd.
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Southern Valley Services, LLC14647 Cambridge Lane Suite E
- Spray Tech50 Kilgore Road
- Sprays Termite & Pest Control15222 Hwy 231 N
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Stephen Pate Construction Company Inc.2114 Central Parkway
- SUPERIOR DOCK & DOOR480 WESS TAYLOR RD
- Synergy Home Performance, LLC2102 Point Mallard Dr SE
- Setom Construction, LLC
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc22923 US Hwy 72 East Ste D
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc