If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Athens, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Athens
- North Alabama BuildersExcellent craftsmanship, attention to detail, creative design ideas, and dependability are hallmarks of North Alabama Builders. The crew of Ben, Jared, and Mason were polite, respectful, and went beyond the call of duty and performed jobs other than the ones they were strictly contracted to complete. We are 100% satisfied with every aspect of the job(s) they did and recommend them highly. If you need home repairs/remodeling, North Alabama Builders should be your first (and last) call
- Cantrell Contracting LLCIt took several months before they got to me, because they are quite busy, but I was not in a big hurry. They did an excellent job; it looks great! They re-used my brick and did a good job of matching the mortar. They removed the whole area around the cracks, cleaned it up, and then re-assembled it. They also redid some brickwork under a downspout and that looks nice as well. They put new molding and lintel around the garage
- Harris Brick & StoneFantastic! They showed up on time to do an estimate and again to do the work and the estimate was significantly lower than the other bidder. The team had everything they needed for the job so they didn't have to "go back to the shop for XXXX", They worked through day, finished completely and cleaned up everything when done. Everyone on the team was very friendly and obviously intent on doing a great job. And a great job is what they did. The door is just as secure as the ones installed with the building was built in 1968 and closes perfectly. Can't recommend them too highly. They're great
- Stewart BunnWe fly him in because he does such wonderful work. He is marvelous. If he finds something he can't do, he will find someone for you. He won't leave you hanging. We make a list of repairs for him to do.
- Masonry Resource Group LLCExcellant service and quality work. I can't say enough good things about them. They arrived on the job when they said they would and stayed until all work was completed. Very professional.
- Baugh Stone CompanyExcellent. Tim did a great job--at a price 1/3 that of one of his main competitors in the area. A great, professional job from a man that takes pride in his work.
- Natural Stone ConstructionTim Acklin was the provider. His name and number were on a list we got from a brickyard. (Only one of those on the list was also on Angie's List, and that number was no longer in service.) Tim came out promptly and looked at our steps. He said he was busy for the next few weeks, so we gave him time to finish the job he had started elsewhere. After that, we had trouble reaching him (the reason for the B in responsiveness). But when he and his crew finally got started on the job, they came early and stayed late and finished the job in about three and a half days. We only had to use our back door a few times. We are pleased with the result and would recommend Tim to anyone who needs a good bricklayer
- Cantrell Contracting LLCOwner Jared Cantrell was the foreman on the job and was very prompt, communicative, and skilled. His crew worked liked beavers, and did an excellent job on this extensive repair. The new brick work was indistinguishable from the original from some 40 years ago. Did good clean up. When we replaced a window a few weeks later, he came back and did a very complicated fitting job because the window opening was out of plumb. Again excellent work
- Cantrell Contracting LLCThis project went really smoothly. Jared and Josh arrived promptly, worked quickly, and did quality work. You can't even tell that the exterior door has been bricked over. He took extra time to make everything match up with the existing brick, even meticulously cutting out some old brick to make the pieces meld better
- Cantrell Contracting LLCGreat work. Mortar matches original 20 year old brick. Showed up on time, completed work quickly, and made other minor repairs to the brick work on my home for minimal charge.
Masonry Contractors in Athens
- Business Description:With 10+ years of professional concrete experience, we do concrete and specialize in stamped decorative concrete as well.Recent Review:He did a excellent job explain to me the details of what he was going to do and he did an excellent man every time he did something new he act tell me about it and he's a excellent contractor in an excellent person I give him 6 Stars for compassionate I am disabled veteran and I need help finishing the job to someone else messed up and he corrected it and did a good job and I'm happy noDontae H.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS!**Your one call home repair and remodeling specialist. At Complete we always go that extra mile to give you the honest quality service you would expect for your home. We take a lot of pride in each and every job and each customer gets my main focus throughout the project. The owner is most always on site and works with his help to oversee the project until finish. Most time i do not charge upfront cost which allows my customer to see the quality of our work without the ri..Recent Review:Justin is the best contactor I've found. He has worked at my home twice now and always exceeds expectations. His pricing is very fair and he can be trusted. I will hire him for any and all work at my home in the future. Excellent service. The photos show the Pergola unstained. Once the wood ages, he will return to stainRayford V.
- Business Description:BedRock Siteworks was established in 2015. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduri..Recent Review:Every thing was professional and they did a great job.Peggy B.
- Business Description:Experienced painters in Madison, Huntsville and a radius of 75 miles, providing high quality painting services, fair pricing and long trusting relasionship to both residential and commercial painting. We also do sheetrock hanging and finishing and drywall repairs. Our experienced team of painters are well trained and uniformed and can handle any job no matter how small it may beRecent Review:Feria did an excellent job from beginning to end. They immediately came to look at our project and provided an estimate right away. The crew was very punctual, arriving and leaving at the same time every day and they always left the jobsite clean and orderly. They worked on our house during one of the hottest weeks this summer and nothing slowed them down or affected their pleasant attitudes. In addition, paint was only found where it was supposed to be! There was excellent communication throughout the project. When we compared punch lists, they were already tracking everything I found and then some. The final walkthrough was very thorough and only then was a check written. In home repair you definitely get what you pay for. Going for bottom line price, the homeowner usually pays twice - once for a substandard job and once for the effort involved in hassling over all the little details. We definitely got more than we paid for on this project - a rare result. When it comes time to paint the interior, I will be calling Feria with only one question: "When can you start?Richard S.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:It was an amazing work. Clark is always available, very professional and I cannot say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.GAIL M.
- Business Description:We specialize in 100% money back guarante. We take no money upfront. We handle any service a customer may need. From stamped concrete patios, brick mailboxes, plumbing repairs, leaky faucets, ceiling fan installation, sheetrock, painting, tile, laminett flooring, roofing repairs, furniture assembly, in short if it needs done, we can do it. (ANYTHING).What sets us apart from others, we do all we do for His glory, we take no money upfront. We can do this knowing that if a customer is loves the..Recent Review:Ronald and his crew did a fantastic job. Price was under most. They were prompt and understood our needs and time issues. Even changed something mid job at our request they hadn't planned for and did so with no hesitation. No money upfront. He worked until we were completely satisfied. He will be hired againJulie B.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:MAS Concrete is a owner-operated business. We have over 25 years of experience in the concrete industry in the North Alabama area. Our work is top-notch and professional. We provide free estimates. We do driveways, porches, slabs, foundations, stamped and stained concreteRecent Review:Everything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.Noel B.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional contact names - Steven Splawn, Allen Ritter. Residential and commercial services.Recent Review:Needed to call a number of times before finally getting scheduled. Got erroneous text that service was done, than when scheduled appointment time acme got text that we are on schedule. No technician showed up on appointment date and no text or call for what happened. We called to find out, standard excuse. This not the first timeRoy O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Minor Hill
- Hazel Green
masonry contractors in Athens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Paint117 Athens Blvd
- AFCS27047 State Highway 79
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Affordable Home Repair534 river loop rd
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- All American Sprinklers, Landscaping & Curbing3561 County Road 214
- ABC Paint
- BedRock Siteworks LLC7565 Highway 41A
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Best Stamped Concrete Inc704 Indian Ridge Dr SE
- Beyond Nail Spa97 Hughes Rd STE C
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- BROWN'S MASONRY25160 E NEW GARDEN RD
- BSI Brick Masonry & Chimney Repair17023 Hall rd
- Build With Wilson IncPO Box 18273
- By Faith Masonry & Home Repair869 Rolan Gooch Rd
- BedRock Siteworks LLC
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Case Construction Company LLC2234 California Street
- CGS Construction LLC24910 Pepper Rd
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Complete Home Improvements14773 Sloan Rd
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- Creative Flooring & Remodeling1105 Chestnut Rd
- Creative Outdoor Living GroupPO Box
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Cantrell Contracting LLC
- Earthman Inc914 Maysville rd Ne
- Earthman Inc
- Itz Done Service2607 Newby Rd SW
- Itz Done Service
- Kelos Services2919 Holiday Dr SW
- Kelos Services
- Lowe's7920 Hwy 72 W
- QUIROZ'S CONCRETE1000 Pryor St W
- QUIROZ'S CONCRETE
- Zero Gravity3201 Memorial Pkwy NW
- Zero Gravity