Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
Get matched with top fence companies in Atmore, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Atmore
- Reds Restoration, LLCYou are an outstanding professional who really knows how to get the best out of the people who work with you. I can not thank you enough for the beautiful fence and the planting of our crepe myrtle trees. I am recommending you to anyone who will listen to me 👍😊
- Four Seasons FencingSean kept our appointments, gave me great advice, showed up as promised, did a fine job putting up the fence, and left a clean job site.
- Alexander LandscapingThey were responsive to wants and needs of project without trying to up sale. Prompt to return calls and provide updates. Work was great, they went above and beyond to make sure it was done right
- Luke's Painting CompanyNot good. Several delays ran out of paint, took 3 different people to get the job done. Wanted to charge extra for molding. Left paint on carpet, flooring, and on stove.
- North Alabama BuildersOutstanding quality. Often the price is high to even a bit off-putting, but the quality, workmanship, knowledge, ability and the fact that they get the job done right is worth it. The only builder in the area who completely stands behind his work. If you think anything is even mildly off, they're back in a flash to correct it at no extra charge. We had some new doors put in for which the company hardware was working ideally, they fixed it. We needed to redo the kitchen but the cabinet headers were not finished before prior owners wallpapered, so they handmade new veneers and fixed it. Our dining room walls were not perfectly straight,, so they custom fit crown molding and chair rails and it looks perfect. Save money in the long run and do it right first by using these guys
- Shelby FenceThey installed approx 280' of privacy fencing with one man gate and one drive through gate. We added the decorative post as well as the scalloped look and we could not be more happy with the end results. The total build took 2 days. Maybe a total of 6 hours. They were very efficient in their procedures and they even cleaned up after themselves, which included the dirt they dug to place the posts. I would definitely use them again or refer them to friends or neighbors
- Affordable Railings & FencingWonderfully. They are backed up so it was six weeks before they could fabricate the railings and come out to install them. They did a good job fabricating three railings and installing them. They are solidly mounted and look good. We couldn't find a supplier for the railings until we discovered their ad in the local paper, the local Lowes and Home Depot don't carry the sizes we needed
- A-1 Fence CoThey were excellent. They were honest. After their work, they helped us get the dog back in while it was escaping. I would use them again.
- A-1 Fence CoI would highly recommend A1 fence. They were very professional. They even did the job 3 weeks ahead of schedule. The crew was very polite and efficient. The fence looks great and I would definitely use them again.
- Siberton Fence CoWonderfully!! Each and every person that I spoke to was courteous and friendly. The quality of the work is outstanding.
Fencing Contractors in Atmore
- Business Description:Trust Me I'm Local is a small home improvements company with big dreams. Dreams that we want to share with you. Here, we believe in customer service and hold it to the highest standards. Whether it is your privacy in your back yard or building the bathroom of your dreams you can be sure to Trust Me with most any of your home improvement needs. We look forward to serving you on your next projectRecent Review:It was great. They are very friendly, they are honest about anything. If there are any changes they will let me know. they are pleasant to work with.Todd D.
- Business Description:Concrete Services: Install, Repair, Replace Landscaping Services: Pavers, Sod, and Drainage Carpentry Services: Fencing and DecksRecent Review:They were wonderful. They kept their schedule and finished it on time. I was very impressed with them. He has integrity. He did what he said. He did it quite well.Maryann C.
- Business Description:TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product uniqueRecent Review:It went great very professional very timely I will use them againTony T.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:It was absolutely awesome!!!! Luke is a great guy with a super quality work ethic. Very knowledgeable and makes very good suggestions…..Luke knows his tradeRod M.
- Business Description:We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-253Recent Review:Communicated with them several times and they kept promising a quote would be sent. Stopped responding to emails and never provided a quote. UPDATE: Chris informed me that he had my communications mixed with someone else's. I did receive the quote and will review things to try and move forwardJames H.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industryRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrongLinda G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business, my son is the foreman and crew leader. He usually has two or three workers with him. Schneider Farm Fence has specialized only in building quality farm fencing for the last several years. We build horse fence, cattle fence, EQIP fence, deer fence, and game fence. We do pasture fence and property line fence. We don't build privacy or chain link fence. By focusing on livestock fencing systems only, we know what it takes to keep a particular type of animal i..Recent Review:Schneider does not work on chain link fences!Leland L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Atmore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- Aegis Fence1101 Rigel Ln
- Alabama Fence & Play5850 US Highway 431
- Alabama Ornamental Inc2515 Al Hwy 174
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC3340 Richwood Ave
- Allen Iron Works And Supply Inc1000 Pinson Valley Pkwy
- Aluminum Fences Direct9660 Falls of Neuse Rd Ste 138, 238
Raleigh, North Carolina
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- Good old boys tree service
- Good old boys tree service
- knapp's construction / painting419 Court St N
- knapp's construction / painting
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Watleyconstruction2115 18th St apt33