Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Wasilla, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Wasilla
- Affordable ConstructionHe did a great job. He was great. He was on time. He was willing to do small jobs like putting a door to large jobs like putting a beam in the garage. We were very pleased with him. We originally hired him to do the deck. We asked him how much it will cost for the jobs, he gave us a bid and the nest day he was here to do it. Sometimes, he was in the middle of another job and we had a two week wait at one period. But that was not his fault and so we had to ask him to do something else
- RED DOG MASONRYContractor actually got to job two weeks ahead of schedule, and performed the work in a late-winter cold snap that saw temperatures dip to below zero overnight. Work was accomplished ahead of schedule and below bid. Contractor returned to site after breakup and re-leveled the backfill around the repair site
- Soper's ConcreteAs the project progressed, I ended up adding additional blocks after the bond beam was poured and was treated fairly with the pricing for this change order. Monty was efficient and always responsive. His work was excellent and done correctly. I was very impressed. I have been building for over 40 years an
- Bishop ConstructionIt went very well. He had some websites of gates to check out and also a couple of options on how to route the walls. Although initially his new office did not have internet connectivity, we found ways to communicate, since we live in another state.
- TSK Concrete & MasonryIf you want to decent workmanship for very simple things. No sense of timeline. Wanted money upfront. Did a lot for the price in terms of quantity of work. Did not clean up afterwards.
Last update on July 17, 2014
Masonry Contractors in Wasilla
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Step up your entryway with some fresh new concrete steps. If you're an experienced DIYer, our step-by-step guide will show you how to build your own.
Here are the steps to repair your brick patio—whether you need to re-level a sinking patio or replace missing mortar.
masonry contractors in Wasilla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chimney Doctor1401 W 43rd Ave D
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Chimney Doctor
- STONEYARD.COM265 Foster St
Littleton, Massachusetts 01460