If you notice white residue in your tub or rings around your faucet, hard water is the culprit. Remove hard water stains from bathroom surfaces with these tips.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Wasilla, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Wasilla
- Arctic Haus, LLCI needed help cleaning and organizing my place and they did a great job! This was my first time hiring them and would definitely do it again. Efficient and easy to work with.
- Arctic Haus, LLCThe house cleaning was very thorough and complete in a timely manner. The work was professional and the house was sparkling afterwards. Definitely would recommend this company.
- Arctic Haus, LLCI used Arctic Haus several times for cleaning my residence in Anchorage. They are very efficient, safe and provide exellent service every time I needed.
- Arctic Haus, LLCThe company is genuine with reasonable prices. The operatives arrived on time. Thorough clean with attention to detail. The owner personally performed the bid and the supervisor stopped in during the clean to help. Great service and people. I will continue to use it furthermore, they did an excellent job in a short time. I paid on the day, which was very convenient for me
- United CleaningDID A GREAT JOB, prompt, and reasonably priced. I really needed an honest person the first person I hired for this job didn't clean and stole something. Alex is wonderful and TRUSTWORTHY. Hire him!!
- Wild Plants Love YouSo smoothly! Geenah was a breath of calmness and reason I needed to help make my home office organized and efficient.
- United CleaningAlexander and his team took great care of my place while I was away and needed a cleaning service. I’ve used the multiple times now and if I need future cleanings I will definitely go with them again. They come highly recommended.
- Clean as an AngelAngelita was a no call/no show on two scheduled appointments to provide a quote. We reached out to her the first time after waiting an hour. She responded 3 1/2 hours later. We gave her a second chance the following week and she didn't call/didn't show again. This was explained to her as the reasons for moving on with our search
- Excellent Cleaning ServiceIt was great. She's honest, dependable and always does a very timely thorough cleaning job. We have recommended her to friends and they were happy too.
- Lucy’s Immaculate Cleaning ServicesLucys girls always do such an excellent job. They are very professional and trustworthy. They clean absolutely everything in my house top to bottom I don’t know what I would do without them
Last update on April 14, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Wasilla
Deals in Wasilla for Professional Cleaning Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Whether you want to pinch pennies or use a gentler cleaner, try these homemade cleaners made with pantry items to make every room sparkle.
Window tracks are good at two things: 1.) Making it possible to open a window. 2.) Collecting insect corpses. It's a nasty reality, and it'll gross people out if they see it. Here's an easy way to clean up the dirt and insect...stuff from your window sills.
House Cleaning Companies in Wasilla, AK
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Amber Dawns Cleaning Service3655 E Ruth Dr Apt2
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Cleaning By KimberlyPO Box 874924
Wasilla, Alaska 99629
- Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning - Wasilla1101 N Lucille St
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Pristine Queen Cleaning Services LLC4205 S Twin Peaks Dr unit 2
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- The wright touchPo box 879323
Wasilla, Alaska 99687
- Amber Dawns Cleaning Service
- DNP Carpet Cleaning7000 Viburnum Dr
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- DNP Carpet Cleaning
- Henry's Janitorial Services, Inc.7439 Old Seward Hwy
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Henry's Janitorial Services, Inc.
- Merry Maids of Anchorage552 West 58th Avenue Suite E
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Merry Maids of Anchorage
- On the Spot Janitorial Services LLCP.O.Box 240924
Anchorage, Alaska 99524
- On the Spot Janitorial Services LLC
- Sunshine Window CleaningPO Box 3705 Arctic Blvd #2241
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Sunshine Window Cleaning
House cleaners that service Wasilla
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.