Burying gutter downspouts is a great way to protect your home and yard from water damage. We’ve outlined seven simple steps to help you complete the project.
Get matched with top home automation services in Wasilla, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local home automation services.
Recent Home Automation Reviews in Wasilla
- Elite Audio Video SystemProperty Enhancement Technologies came to my house for a consultation after they were referred to me. David Brown owner of the company listened to what I wanted and my concerns. He answered all questions and made suggestions which I took him on due to his experience and knowledge. He let me help with the install which I requested for better understanding on how things work and why. I didn't just want any cheap cameras or box set system. I wanted something that could zoom in and has excellent clarity so if something happens there isn't a question of a doubt police officers can't make out faces or license plates. His work is clean, the wires aren't showing. The equipment he suggested is better than anything you can find in electronic stores and websites selling the cheap box sets. He cleans his jobsite when done. After the cameras were installed he installed and set-up the recording system. He showed me how it works. He has called to check up on the system and to see if I had any lingering questions. You get what you pay for. I'm willing to pay the extra money for the security of my family and property. You should too. His work is so good I'm already planning to use him for when I upgrade my family theater read less
Home Automation Experts in Wasilla
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry read lessRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years now read lessDesiree V.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS.. read lessRecent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s list read lessKellie S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:We have 15 years experience. Most of our guys have been here for more than 5 years each.
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho read less
- Business Description:GENERAL CONTRACTOR SPECIALIZING IN ACCESSIBILTY DESIGN AND REMODELING FOR SENIORS AND SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLE
- Business Description:As a family owned and operated electrical contracting and service provider. We take pride in offering the best electrical services possible at a reasonable price
- Business Description:My name is JD, the proud owner of 24 hr. Arctic Services, offering licensed, insured, and bonded contractor services throughout the state of Alaska. We offer quality services to residential, commercial, industrial, and restaurant clientelle with years of proven experience. 24 hr. Arctic Services is a small, customer-focused contracting company, which allows for quick, personalized service. I pride myself in being very friendly, straight-foward, knowledgable, and willing to go that extra ste.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home automation expert articles
The future is now, so embrace it with one of our favorite home-related tech items. Some of those far-out gadgets are real!
It depends. Prices can be broad. Learn the factors that go into this range of cost to integrate an automation system into your home in a cost-effective way.
home automation services in Wasilla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services905 Muldoon Rd.
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services
- Geek Squad - Best Buy800 E DIMOND BLVD 100
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Klebs Mechanical Inc1107 E 72nd Ave
- Klebs Mechanical Inc
- MB General Contractor6151 Barry Ave.
- MB General Contractor
- Peppers Construction, Inc.10224 Eagle View Drive
Eagle River, Alaska
- Peppers Construction, Inc.
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rock Engineering
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc