Remove a wallpaper border by applying remover, peeling the paper, and scoring or heating stubborn areas. Tackle this project following these simple steps.
Get matched with top wallpaper companies in Wasilla, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local wallpaper companies.
Recent Wallpaper Hanger Reviews in Wasilla
- A Plus ContractorI contacted several contractors for proposals. A+ replied to my inquiry within 24 hours. Within 48 hours an estimator met with me at an arranged time. He was prompt. We went over the exterior of the house to determine what I wanted done; he made sure all details were addressed. I had an estimate within a short period of time. We went over all the details again and selected colors, and he advised me of the products he would be using. I was also provided with names of clients that had work completed by A+. The other contractors I contacted either didn't show, or didn't show up on time and left me waiting. A+ proposal price was competitive with the other contractors but based on their responsiveness, timeliness, and professionalism I selected them to do the work. They began the job on time; did an excellent job of prepping (scraping, sanding, taping facia, windows & hardware; removing screen doors, etc.) they worked consecutive days until the job was completed, and cleaned all material and debris from the property. I was completely satisfied. I live next door to the property I was having painted so I was saw the work as it was progressing. There was no cutting corners and I was aware of the hours spent on the job
- BOB'S HOME IMPROVEMENTSBob is professional, extremely pleasant, and did top quality work. He was very careful about dust and covered the floors to protect them from damage. The new range is larger than the old range so the cabinets had to be trimmed on both sides and on the bottom. Bob's work was professional and the cabinets look exactly as they should. There is no indication that they ever had to be modified, a huge plus with solid oak cabinets. He arrived exactly on time and worked efficiently and quickly. I would hire Bob again for any projects around my home
- BOB'S HOME IMPROVEMENTSBob is punctual and thorough. He replaced my front porch with a new porch using Trex and treated lumber. He replaced all the rotted structural materials and reinforced everything better than it was originally constructed. He did a thorough job and kept everything clean, neat, and picked up during the job. He rebuilt the railing so it is stronger than the original. I will hire Bob again next Spring for some more work that needs done
- MAGIC PAINTING & TAPING INCArrived as promised; did an excellent job; were fast; thorough; and cleaned up and removed any mess. I would certainly have them do work for me again and have recommended them to others.
- J & D PAINTING & DRYWALL INCArrived exactly on time to provide estimate for the work. Very friendly contractor. The day the work was to be performed J & D arrived on time but suggested waiting a couple days as it was overcast and rain in the forecast. It did start raining a few hours later so good call. Arrived two days later on time and performed the work. Was pretty windy that day but not an issue for them and did the work. Looks great and we appreciate they were okay with the last minute addition on cleaning and minor painting of some boards. One of the very best contracting experiences I have ever had, in particular being at the house when promised - each and every time
- SUNNY PAINTINGNeed home painted. Sunny's provided a very reasonable, prompt estimate, scheduled the days they'd be painting - and did exactly what they said they'd do. They also came back and touched up some small things I noticed promptly and efficiently.
Wallpaper Hangers in Wasilla
- Business Description:A+ Painting provides interior and exterior painting services for both residential and commerical buildings. We provide services from Anchorage to the Mat-Su Valley Area, whether it's just one room or an entire home. As painting specialists we pride ourselves in our workmanship and can guarantee your satisfaction. You can find more details and some photos on my websiteRecent Review:Excellent performance by A Plus Contracting. Yong and his crew far exceeded my standards. Very thorough and meticulous. He was on time and efficient. His crew were very hard working and treated our yard and home as if it were their own. I would hire them again without any hesitationTim G.
- Business Description:"Owner does job from the start to the finish!"Recent Review:Mr. Kap was excellent. He was fast, professional, and did a really nice job. His wife helps with the company and she too was wonderful. They painted our the exterior of our ranch home and we are thrilled with the results. We really made this job complicated for Mr Kap by changing our mind about the paint color AFTER IT WAS PAINTED. Without a single complaint, Mr Kap agreed to repaint the home a different color on the same day. We really appreciate his patience with us and his professionalism. (We also love that they accept credit cards so we can get some airline miles!Kevin I.
- Business Description:Website to turn photos into large collages on removable wallpaper.Recent Review:Unbelievable customer service. The owner was so helpful and responsive. He wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied with the product. It was extremely easy to put on the wall. It looks great and he was genuinely concerned with my happinessJonathan S.
- Business Description:Exterior & Interior PaintingRecent Review:Very professional. I would recommend.Barbara S.
- Business Description:With a name like, "MudMaster", you know we take our business and your project seriously. With over 25 years in the trades, we can take your job from "Studs to Mud" Or, we can take your home or office from "Sh*tty to Pretty" We are a family run business. Licensed, Bonded, and InsureRecent Review:The team from MudMaster, Toni and Shari, showed up on the job and gave a bid to have the whole house (2600 sq ft.) sheet rocked, taped and mudded to a smooth finish. They gave a competitive bid. They showed up on time and performed the job as laid out for them with a professionalism and fantastic attitude. MudMasters is the best company to get especially if you want smooth walls. It has been wonderful to have Tony and Shari work with us and we would recommend them to anyone that has a job, big or small, and would like to have the best that is available. <br /John H.
- Recent Review:I think they're awesome. My husband had a military discount and don't believe he paid over $200. I give them the highest ratings and will continue to use them in the future. Brittany P.
- Business Description:We employ a vast array of talented individuals. If we don't have someone on our team able to do what you need we work with several sub-contractors.
- Business Description:Tenant improvements, commercial construction, retail maintenance
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Recent Review:Horrible. Owner - Connor, said he would be able to paint the interior of our home and the colors we had wouldn't be an issue. During the job he consistently compplained about the amount of colors (3 for the house plus 2 for the master). We purchased all the paint and had it labeled but were informed that the ceiling color couldn't be used and had to get something different as they had used the trim color on the ceiling (all,the same just different hue). When he was unhappy he ended up yelling at us. In the end we were happy to see them leave after being told they wouldn't use the brand of paint we had already purchased for a room and having to buy 10 more gallons. However after they left we've found the following: they busted one closet door in a bedroom which they tried to hide, while they cleaned all paint off the floors they didn't clean any from the bathtubs (which are full of paint and calk, etc.), they even got paint inside the toilets. Overall they've left paint on appliances/fixtures and carpet for us to clean. Was also surprised that he only accepted cash - no check or money ordersTamara J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper hanger articles
Depending on your wall type, you can remove wallpaper by applying a solution, scoring it, and scraping or peeling off the paper. Here's what to know.
The cost of hanging wallpaper depends on several factors, including the size of the area you need to cover, the style and type of wallpaper involved, and any difficulties or obstacles in the way. Read on to learn more before starting your project.
wallpaper companies in Wasilla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EASTSIDE CARPET700 W International Airport Rd. #2
- EASTSIDE CARPET
- Fullmers Painting8883 Eagle River Ln
Eagle River, Alaska
- Fullmers Painting
- HALLS PAINTINGPO BOX 670021
- HALLS PAINTING
- KAP'S PAINTING Company1111 w 82nd ave #1
- KAP'S PAINTING Company
- MudMaster Smooth Wall Specialist4203 Minnesota Drive
- MudMaster Smooth Wall Specialist
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC