To repair your broken furnace or clean your ducts, call an experienced HVAC technician. Learn how to find and hire the best professional for the job.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Wasilla, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Wasilla
- Moore Heating and CoolingMoore removed and replaced my water heater in mid November. First class work performed and no issues with it since. Had the duct work cleaned for the first time and while pricey worth knowing they’re clean of debris.
- Moore Heating and CoolingThis company is awesome. Just having moved back into the area it is nice that I know of a reliable company I can call if things go awry.
- Moore Heating and Cooling| |I called Central Plumbing prior to booking Moore. The service desk at Central was disinterested, a "take it or leave it" attitude. Specifically, she refused to take notes on the location of the condo within the condo development until I challenged her on the time and transportation fees figured to/from their location. With a one hour minimum charge, any extra time that their driver used finding the condo after the GPS directed them to the development reduced the amount of time used for actual repair. Moore's minimum charges and fees for transportation are a flat rate, plus they were happy to take additional information. | |Moore Heating installed our new heating system about a year ago (that also included a tankless water system). The total cost was about $10,000. They were great! We found a discount from Costco just as they began their work, and they discounted their bottom line, even though they were already the low bid for our work. They've checked with us several times to ensure that the systems are working properly. The one time we received an error message, they returned our call within the hour and offered to send someone out for no cost even though it was a Saturday! As the situation turned out, the system resolved the error message (love the computer circuitry!) so no one had to make the trip. Still, they were willing to come on a Saturday. That's a "thumbs up" in my book
- Alaska Power Vac LLCWe were very impressed with this business; the owner's wife answered my call and courteously and professionally arranged a relatively large job/cleaning within a week. The owner himself with his associate came out and performed the job, graciously adding on a full HVAC cleaning to the prescheduled air duct and dryer vent cleaning which extended his day quite a bit. He did a lot of education and they did a courtesy seal up as our air duct air intake had been drawing in air from a crawl space that had not been properly sealed. I don't think the air ducts had ever been cleaned in our recently purchased home (built in 1998) so everything was in significant need of cleaning, and we are so pleased we did this - the air was noticeably fresher, the ducts are no longer delivering fine dust (we were told quite a bit of remodel dust was still in the ducts from a 2012 remodel), and everything should be running more efficiently. Highly recommend investing in this particularly for any new home owners
- Alaska Power Vac LLCExcellent. Curtis takes his time to educate you on the many facets of the job. You can rest assured that your ductwork will be as clean as they can be when he leaves.
- Air Duct Cleaning & SvcI was refered to Air Duct Cleaning and Services by Dave the Appliance Guy (who I found on Angie's list). I had my own unit and a rental unit's ducts cleaned. Jeff was quick, had a good deal on pricing for two units, and did all the arrangements via phone. I was able to mail him payment upon completion which made the whole thing fast, easy, and able to do while not being there. I even received a Thank You card in the mail as follow up. I would recommend Air Duct Cleaning and Services to anyone in the Anchorage area
- Alaska Power Vac LLCFirst of all, I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about this AWESOME company and the owner, Curtis! We had just bought our house a few weeks ago, and everything needed some maintenance/cleaning. AK Power Vac was recommended to us from Hardy Heating (they were wonderful as well). Arrived early, started right away. Super friendly, professional, and clean. Laid sheets down as to not damage or dirty our floors, even wiped the floors after he was done! Saw a major issue with the ducting going out of our water heater and fixed it, only charging us for a small amount of time on top of everything else he graciously did. Left after a great job, only to return less than two hours later (by the way, we live almost 40min from town), after I called concerned about a loud noise coming from our recently cleaned water heater. Came back asap to our home which is clear out at Pt. McKenzie! Turned out it was our Carlin motor connected to it. Completely UNRELATED to anything he had done. Not something he even had to mess with, but he took it apart and fixed it at no charge to us. I could NOT believe it. I am beyond impressed at the integrity and honesty from these people. It is SO rare to find anywhere, let alone with a service company for any type of home maintenance or repair. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!!! We will use them again and again
- Vent Doctors of AlaskaI had Vent Doctors of Alaska clean my dryer vent about 18 months ago and found their service excellent. They ran a pressure test on the vent to show me the current air flow and then ran another after they cleaned the vent and dryer. They were courteous and professional and what they charged was very fair - I think it was about $99. Last week, I had them come again as I was concerned that with a new washer and dryer I bought a year ago, I wasn't find much lint in the dryer and needed to run it more than one cycle to get the clothes dry. Vent Doctors checked my vent, cleared the debris, removed the screen that was the impediment, and confirmed all was working well. I expected to pay at least for a service call, but there was no charge! I'm impressed with the management of this business as all he asked is that I tell someone about it. Great service and something others should consider since dryer fires can be so dangerous. Their website says they do Free inspections
- Air Duct Cleaning & SvcThey did a good job. They had to cut holes in the aluminum by the furnace and under the house in the ducts but they covered them up after they are done. They were very courteous and removed their shoes in my house. They gave us the 15% senior discount. Their machine requires two outlets and has multistage filters including a hepa filter. It was around 8'x3'x2' which I let them stage in the garage and they connected it to the furnace with a large flexible hose that was around 1' in diameter
- Alaska Power Vac LLCAnita was able to schedule me quickly and gave me a follow up email to confirm the appointment. Additionally, she emailed me a reminder the day of the appointment. Very professional scheduling. Curtis and his assistant Kristy called when they were on their way for the appointment. Both were polite and easy to discuss my vent issues with. I have a very long run dryer vent ducting and have significant lint appearing outside even though there is lint in the dryer lint screen. Curtis inspected the lint screen and ducting. He cleaned the vent run and she taped the leaking vent ducts. I appreciate dealing with professional business folks that care about their work performance AND return business. Thanks Anita, Curtis and Kristy
Last update on January 14, 2019
Air Duct Cleaners in Wasilla
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Air pollution can stem from many sources. Learn why a highly rated New Jersey service provider says air duct cleaning is beneficial and how to hire the best.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
air duct cleaners in Wasilla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alaska Power Vac LLC900 E. Agate Lane
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Alaska Power Vac LLC
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services905 Muldoon Rd.
Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services
- Chimney Doctor1401 W 43rd Ave D
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Chimney Doctor
- Envirocare Professional Cleaning1201 Ramona St # A
Anchorage, Alaska 99515
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Envirocare Professional Cleaning
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
- Handyman Services of North America
- Klebs Mechanical Inc1107 E 72nd Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Klebs Mechanical Inc
- Moore Heating and Cooling1801 E Dowling Rd
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- Moore Heating and Cooling
- TCM Restoration & Cleaning5830 E Updraft Rd
Palmer, Alaska 99645
- TCM Restoration & Cleaning
- Weatherize Alaska LLCPO Box 241592
Anchorage, Alaska 99524
- Weatherize Alaska LLC