Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Wasilla, AK
There are 5 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Wasilla
- AK Steamway LLCI've used them several times, they were really good at communication and very professional it was a family run business so they were very personable. What I like the most is that they didn't try to recommend extra services that I might get over charged for.
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningGreat! On time, pleasant, quick. Actually cleaned more than I contracted for with no extra charge. The carpets look better than I could have imagined and the smells are temporarily better. I have tried to do carpet cleaning with a rented machine in the past. After this experience, I will call on this company next time instead
- Carpet KingJorge was easy to reach, had availability for us quickly, arrived on time, and worked really hard! The carpets looked amazing, and he even came back after we moved more furniture to help us get more carpet cleaned. What a guy!
- Stanley SteemerWe had a great experience with this company. I called a few days before a house inspection and they were able to come over the next day. They arrived on time and did phenomenal work on carpets and upholstery cleaning.
- Carpet KingI have known Jorje for many yrs. He cleaned carpets at my work and also at my own house. He is very reasonable and does and EXCELLENT JOB. He is very flexible and I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningThis was a great experience! I have had cleaners before. Always courteous, but this time I felt my dirt was the focus of getting clean. Ernesto (?) was friendly, went right to work, observed the corners of the house, and when done he asked if things looked ok to us. And we have a lot of carpet.
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningThey were professional, punctual and great at communicating. The carpets looked great after. There was a piece of trim that was acidentally damanged and the owners took care in ensuring that the damage was fixed and re-imbursed us the cost. Overall, we were happy with the outcome and would use them again in the future
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningThey were fantastic. They were timely, thorough and did a great job. They got all the stains out.
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningI love these guys! They do a great job, are very nice and punctual. They even let my dog outside for me when they were done. Awesome!
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningVinny was prompt, very professional, and a pleasure to work with. He did a great job! He also took the time to explain how the carpet looked and how to make it look better and used the right stuff to get rid of some pet smells from the previous people.
Last update on May 14, 2021
Carpet Cleaners in Wasilla
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Looking for ways to make your home's carpet last longer? A highly rated carpet cleaning company describes the simple steps you can take to protect your carpet.
Your carpet is one of the worst places for trapping dirt and odors. Make a natural, and safe carpet freshener in four easy steps with a few ingredients.
carpet cleaners in Wasilla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Envirocare Professional Cleaning1201 Ramona St # A
Anchorage, Alaska 99515
- Envirocare Professional Cleaning
- J & S Steamway Carpet Cleaning341 E 77th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- J & S Steamway Carpet Cleaning
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
- On the Spot Janitorial Services LLCP.O.Box 240924
Anchorage, Alaska 99524
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Oxi Fresh of Eagle River Carpet Cleaning21451 White Water Cir
Eagle River, Alaska 99577
- OdorXit Products
- Quality Handyman Services Inc13479 E Highbush Cir
Palmer, Alaska 99645
- Quality Handyman Services Inc
Carpet cleaners that service Wasilla
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.