What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Nikiski, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Nikiski
- Cassidy's Plumbing & HeatingWe highly recommend Cassidy Plumbing and Heating. Brian of Cassidy's fixed zone valve problems two previous plumbers claimed were fixed, but they weren’t. He’s a “thinking” plumber, who listens to the clients description of the problem, asks questions, and then logically goes through a diagnosis and repair. He outlines options if they exist, is prudent about his costs and explains each cost item clearly. We plan to call Cassidy’s for all our plumbing needs in the future
- Plumbing & Heating DoctorTony came right over when my water heater broke and spewed water all over my garage. He arrived within 10 minutes of my call and explained everything very throughly. It was a Saturday and he still had my water heater totally replaced within two hours. I honestly couldn't believe how professional, quick, and wonder he made the whole process. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and neighbors and use his company whenever I have plumbing needs
- All Seasons Plumbing & Heating LLCAnother great job. Excellent workmanship and top of the line materials. Rob does a fine job of planning the work and layout before turning a wrench. He has all the materials and tools necessary for getting the job done. Good judgment and a commitment to doing the job right were factors that weighed in on me choosing All Seasons. Prices were fair and honest. This is the second time I have needed a plumber and I have used All Seasons both times. I will again. Great workmanship and an honest businessman
- CWM ServicesKirk was wonderful to talk with. He had completed an inspection and as I later found out, some repairs, on a house we were looking to buy. I had questions about the state of the boiler and hot water heater in the house, and what looked like repairs. Kirk took at least 30 minutes out of his day, at no cost, to talk me though what he found, and the work he did. I really appreciated his help and he answered all of my questions
- Central Plumbing & Heating IncWe had a gas line begin leaking indicated by the smell -- The gas company came out right away to test the system. They shut off the gas until the line could be repaired. Central Plumbing was able to get the job done quickly and efficiently as they replaced the line and connectors. Oh, the temperature was below zero. We had to use electric heaters to keep pipes from freezing while there was no gas available. I was hoping they could come as soon as we called, but because of other emergencies in town during the cold spell they were not able to come until the next day. Because we had other heat sources available, we were not in a major emergency --although we are not looking forward to getting our next electric bill. Central Plumbing had a very knowledgeable man come over to replace the line and get the heat back on -- the total job took about 2.5 hrs. One of the things I definitely appreciated besides the professionalism of the man doing the work was the fact that he had all the necessary equipment needed to complete the job. It is very frustrating when someone needs to return to the shop for supplies before finishing. We still need to bury the line, but that will be done in the summer when the ground is not frozen. I highly recommend Central Plumbing and will call them again for plumbing/heating needs. The price seemed reasonable. Approx $650 for parts and $350 for labor
- All Climate Heating & Air ConditioningI only had interaction in the beginning when we hired them on. When I talked to them they gave an estimate for by the foot when replacing a gas line. Then when someone showed up it was different then the person I thought was going to come and he looked at it and said he couldn't work on it today, because there was to much involved. He then came back later. When they decided they needed to get a permit from the city the cost went up and the actual line had to resized and brought back a lot further. Everything kind of changed when they got out to the site and it took a lot longer than expected. It was quite a bit different than when I talked to them on the phone. I can't talk a lot about the work they did. Once they got it figured out and got the permit I think the work was fine, but it cost more. Had they come out and looked at it for the estimate we wouldn't have had problems. They would have known they had to do a cut out out front
Gas Leak Repair Services in Nikiski
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:Full heating and air conditioning service company serving the community with integrity, honesty, and quality craftsmanship.Recent Review:Wayne has always been responsive and reliable.Pamela S.
- Business Description:boiler sales of WeilMclean and triabgletube boilers and indirect hot water tanks.
- Business Description:Paragon mechanical is a full service plumbing and heating company we install boilers, water heaters, water treatment equipment, gas piping, plumbing and heating equipment repairs.Recent Review:Craig did a wonderful job on my project. He helped me design and choose the correct heating systems and the layout for the piping. He even helped me navigate the confusing process of working with Enstar to get the gas hooked up and turned on. He pulled out my old oil boiler and even though there was a minor incident where some fuel spilled out of the line accidentally, he and his assistant clean up everything really good. <br /> I was impressed by his good attitude, his professional work, and his timeliness. I would not hesitate to recommend Craig at Paragon Mechanical to anyone. <br /Finn R.
- Business Description:Central Plumbing & Heating is an Alaskan family owned and operated company; proudly serving the greater Anchorage area since 1959. We offer four departments to help with all of your plumbing and heating needs. Visit our...Kitchen & Bath Showroom, Fireplace & Heating Showroom, Service & Installation, DIY Parts Counter. We can help you with, “Everything AND the kitchen sink”Recent Review:They are very polite. They take care of your home. They are very careful to not get dirt and such in it. If they are lacking a part, they make a call and someone drives it over, so there is no need for a return service necessary for something like that. They are kind of spendy, but they are worth it. They are on my call listJoe D.
- Business Description:We offer a full service shop and do most kinds of auto repairs. We also have a large selection of quality used tires and wheels in stock. We also carry some used starters, alternators, wiper motors, blower motors, headlights and taillights, front doorglassRecent Review:Smooth Transaction - I showed up with the said tire in hand. The guys met me as soon as they reasonably could (they ARE working... and sometimes you can't just drop what you're doing, especially while working on autos) and then I left. Easy peasy. <br /> Came back a couple days later (I had told them I didn't need it ASAP) after calling to confirm it was done, handed over some cash, took the wheel and blam-o -- done deal. <br /> Tire is back on the car and holding air. I had a tire repaired there a few years back and never had any issues. <br /Daniel K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
gas repair services in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!