First Class Plumbing And Heating LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

First Class Plumbing and Heating accepts all major credit cards. We also give senior and military discounts....

Whenever your home’s water isn’t working the way it needs to, it’s definitely a cause for panic. This is why it’s important to hire the experienced plumbers at Larry’s Quality Heating & Plumbing, Inc. Our plumbing company has assisted homeowners in Juneau, AK, since 1989. No matter what issue you’re dealing with, you can count on us to find your long-lasting fix.

Additional phone - (907) 376-1500. Additional contact name - Dodi Merchant.

We are kitchen and bathroom remodeling specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. Our company prides itself on performing exactly as advertised, great work and honest dealings. We have over 17 yrs in the industry and have encountered every obstacle imaginable giving us great insight into a smooth remodel process.

08/02/2017

Shawn bid on a high efficiency boiler and hot water heater at my home. I took three other bids and he came in the lowest after a free estimate consult. During the estimate he came off as confident and knew what he was doing. I accepted his bid and he came out and put in the boiler and water heater. Due to the age of the home, Shawn ran into a couple unforeseen yet understandable obstacles which de...

Description of Work
Replacement of hot water heater and boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

04/06/2017

The company is in Delaware. They did a good job for us. We use them every year. I have a service agreement with them. They explain things well of what they are doing and why they are doing it. We don't have any problems. It is preventive maintenance. Renewal is $189. That is for two visits. The repair was covered under warranty.

Description of Work
I used First Class Plumbing and Heating. They did a repair and inspection. They diagnosed and repaired a problem.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/06/2017

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/16/2015

I can't say enough good about Shawn and his business. I left Klebs for several reasons (see review) and am so glad I did. I'm completely loyal now to First Class P&H--conscientious, kind, fair, treats men and women the same, and very responsive. It's no wonder the business has grown so quickly.

Description of Work
Fixed a crack in an outdoor spigot (leaking through the foundation...repaired that as well), multiple repairs or maintenance to a Lokinvar (so?) furnace. Talked me through a couple thermostat replacements and troubleshooting furnace problems over the phone. It's been a couple years worth of service now; since Shawn first started his business.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

07/22/2014

He could not fix the problem, so, there was no charge. He was clean, very informative, knew what he was talking about, and just made it a comfortable woman having to call a plumber and you just think you are going to get in trouble or take in advantage of. But he was just awesome. I just searched in google the plumbers on line.

Description of Work
I used First Class Plumbing And Heating L.L.C. for plumbing service.

Category plumbing

Plumbing repairs, heating repairs, installation of heating systems, hot water heaters, toilets, faucets.

Drain cleaning