First Class Plumbing And Heating LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

7861 Cox Drive

Anchorage, AK 99516

First Class Plumbing and Heating accepts all major credit cards. We also give senior and military discounts.

08/02/2017

Travis B.

Shawn bid on a high efficiency boiler and hot water heater at my home. I took three other bids and he came in the lowest after a free estimate consult. During the estimate he came off as confident and knew what he was doing. I accepted his bid and he came out and put in the boiler and water heater. Due to the age of the home, Shawn ran into a couple unforeseen yet understandable obstacles which delayed the project but he got the boiler/water heater up and running and it looks like a good quality job. Inspection passed with no issues. A few observations of Shawn: Experienced Strong work ethic Dedicated to customer delight You ask him a question, he stops whatever he is doing and puts his full attention on you. A good pick for a regular HVAC/plumber. Will go above and beyond if needed. Thanks for the great work Shawn!

Description of Work
Replacement of hot water heater and boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

04/06/2017

Pamela A.

The company is in Delaware. They did a good job for us. We use them every year. I have a service agreement with them. They explain things well of what they are doing and why they are doing it. We don't have any problems. It is preventive maintenance. Renewal is $189. That is for two visits. The repair was covered under warranty.

Description of Work
I used First Class Plumbing and Heating. They did a repair and inspection. They diagnosed and repaired a problem.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/06/2017

Pamela A.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/16/2015

Debora C.

I can't say enough good about Shawn and his business. I left Klebs for several reasons (see review) and am so glad I did. I'm completely loyal now to First Class P&H--conscientious, kind, fair, treats men and women the same, and very responsive. It's no wonder the business has grown so quickly.

Description of Work
Fixed a crack in an outdoor spigot (leaking through the foundation...repaired that as well), multiple repairs or maintenance to a Lokinvar (so?) furnace. Talked me through a couple thermostat replacements and troubleshooting furnace problems over the phone. It's been a couple years worth of service now; since Shawn first started his business.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

10/15/2014

Dawn K.

Description of Work
Shawn from First Class Plumbing & Heating did a wonderful job! On this date of service he did seasonal maintenance of our heating system and fixed a leak we had. In the past he has replaced our water heater and pressure tank. Very pleased with everything he has done with our heating and plumbing systems. Both Shawn and his office staff are very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

10/08/2014

Allen B.

Description of Work
Interrupted a less critical job to spend virtually the entire day acquiring and installing a replacement 75 gallon water heater. Was prompt and his assistant arrived later in the day to accommodate the heavy lifting and complete the project. The city inspector remarked that this contractor's work was always top notch.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/28/2014

Daniel W.

Description of Work
Repair to hot water heater. Was immediately available, prompt, recommended ways to reduce future repair costs, willingly shared information and advice. Price competitive.

07/22/2014

Adrianne P.

He could not fix the problem, so, there was no charge. He was clean, very informative, knew what he was talking about, and just made it a comfortable woman having to call a plumber and you just think you are going to get in trouble or take in advantage of. But he was just awesome. I just searched in google the plumbers on line.

Description of Work
I used First Class Plumbing And Heating L.L.C. for plumbing service.

04/01/2014

Kat H.

Pipes leaking in a multi unit building, Sean is getting to know the building well This is an older building with leaky pipes, i call at least once or twice a month, if he cannot get to the project in a reasonable time frame he will suggest different options

Description of Work
Opened the ceiling located and repaired a leak, I have used First Class frequently, Sean is a pleasure to work with, if he is busy he will suggest options

09/04/2013

Heidi L.

He is the only plumber who came out and gave me a bid. He was very detailed on what needed to be done. He made sure everything was properly coordinated with the building inspectors. He did the job quicker than I thought. He did the job very efficiently and gave me a detailed invoice. I have used him since for some other small repairs. He is my go-to guy.

Description of Work
I needed a gas line run into the kitchen for a gas stove and a line to go upstairs for a gas dryer.

06/01/2013

shannon P.

AWESOME! Sean is very knowledgeable about all aspects of his trade. He takes the time to explain why you are having the plumbing problem and how he can fix it. He is professional, efficient, sticks to the schedule and wants to save you money! He is the only plumber our family will ever use!

Description of Work
One visit he replaced our water heater. :) We liked Sean's work so much we made another appointment and he serviced and inspected our furnace. :) We then called him for help and advice on an issue that came up on our home inspection ( we were selling our house) and he did extensive research on our Alpinaire built in humidifier and helped us deal with the concerns that our home inspector had. :)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

This is very nice thanks a lot

04/30/2013

Chester H.

moved water pipe away from wall and that took care of it.

Description of Work
water pipe for hot water heat rubbing wall.

10/10/2012

Chester H.

Both times I called he was able to come within hours and no charge for travel time or parts runs - as he worked - he showed me how to purge the air out of the system - which I had to do later.

Description of Work
First visit - was to repair hot water furnace leak - replace fill valve and air vent - purged system. 2nd call for help - replaced washing machine fill valves and main inlet valve from city water.

Northman Construction LLC

We provide a large selection of home remodel needs along with handyman services.

Just Finished

Just Finished is a family owned company looking to help you fix up your home or business. Specializing in interior finishes such as drywall finishes, flooring installs, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, plumbing and electrical needs. We do decks and new roofing, siding as well as many other exterior fixes or new installations. 10 years of experience with home remedies and new construction we are here to help you.

Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile

Owner/Operator Of Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile. 30+ Years Experience In The Construction Trade. Licensed-Bonded-Insured. Quality Work, Free Estimates. Please call 907-244-7333 to schedule.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Plumbing repairs, heating repairs, installation of heating systems, hot water heaters, toilets, faucets.

Drain cleaning