TAYLORED RESTORATION SVC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

24 Hour Emergency Services. Founded in 1972, Taylored Restoration is one of Alaska’s leading remodeling and renovation companies. We are a customer-focused company that has completed thousands of home and commercial projects. We strive to serve our customers for life! Our Family is in its third generation in Alaska and we have a strong interest in the well being of our community. Taylored Restoration and the company team have contributed time and money to many community projects including the Gomez Foundation, the Local Chapter of American Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, AWAIC, AHBA Care Endowment & Covenant House....

Roche Construction

General contractor We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/28/2017

First class operation. Cannot say enough about Taylored's professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored crawl space under a church after a major water leak went underscovered, three or four months of underscovered.

CATEGORY drywall,mold removal

03/08/2016

It was an expensive repair. The repair process was extremely long and drawn out with multiple contractors. The quality of the work was just very average. They had to cut away and strip away a lot of sheet rock to get to the problem. They finally figured out it was a plumbing leak after we had had multiple people in there evaluating what was causing the leak. So we had people treating some mold dam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired an interior water leak.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

07/24/2015

I called and made an appointment for an estimate.  I went home on my lunch hour and my brother met me there on his.  No one showed up or called to say they were no coming.  When I called saying I couldn't wait any linger they told me they had an emergency and rescheduled.  Again I went home on my lunch hour to meet them and they didn't show up.  When I called I spoke with the man that was supposed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY water damage restoration

12/16/2014

Did everything on schedule, very responsive and charged exactly the estimate. Really like this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new windows installed and was planning on putting back most of the old shades. However they did not fit and were very dirty. Stopped by Taylor and they could cut and clean them but I would still have old shades. Anyway they came out made suggestions gave me an estimate. It was very reasonable for the quality service.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,replacement windows,window treatments

Thank you! We were privileged to have the opportunity to serve you and we greatly value your business.

10/21/2014

N/a. However if we ever needed anything done we would definitely hire them. We also toured a town home that had been restored by them after a fire. They do exquisite work with a high end finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just moved into a house that had been heavily smoked in. They had previously done work restoring the house we moved into that had a fire in the garage. We asked them to come do an estimate for the house to completely remove the tobacco smell. The man I talked to on the phone was very knowledgable and actually talked us out of hiring them and gave us advice on how to do it ourselves. After cleaning and painting the man was right. You cannot smell any smoke.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

The employees at Taylored really care about homeowners and try to save them money wherever possible. We are so glad to have been able to help you in this way as well.

Fire & Water Restoration. Remodeling & Additions. Carpet Cleaning. Mold Remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard