Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Nikiski, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Nikiski
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read less
- Jensen ConstructionDave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Construction enough read less
- Jensen ConstructionDave and David Jensen did a great job on our house. They pay attention to detail. Craftsmanship is top notch and they do not cut corners. They are hard workers and very efficient at what they do. You get great results at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Jensen Construction.
- Jensen ConstructionDave was very responsive and completed the work on time. His finished product is excellent and he is a stickler for detail. The work is A+ quality.
- Jensen ConstructionWe contacted Dave and he came over within a day to see what we needed. He provided a good estimate of cost and a rough idea of when he could start. When he started I felt our job had his full attention. He broke the jobs up into segments that allowed for minimal disruption. Dave and his son have great eyes for detail and took the time to get things right. Excellent fit and finish, even matched a popcorn ceiling texture read less
- Jensen ConstructionDave was very helpful, on time and got started right away and completed the job with excellence! He is a great carpenter.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and his crew (the other two Dave's) went above and beyond, our carpet was the original carpet from 1979; it was very worn. Our floor was not level; they leveled our floor and took the time, more time than they had scheduled to do a stupendous job. They also repaired jobs not done right by other contractors. When they spliced the trim after removing the fireplace I could not tell where it was spliced. When the fireplace was removed they put up dry wall and also re-pop-corned our ceiling you almost cannot tell where the work was done and when I repaint the line where the new dry wall was put in will not show. I also am the envy of our neighborhood as when Dave put laminate in our front closet where the access to our crawlspace is he also put a latch for the crawlspace. We had also asked Dave to fix the steps to our shed he took the time to level them and disconnect them from the floor of the shed. I am amazed at the quality workmanship every time I go into the shed. Also we were having an issue with our screen door that was pulling off the hinges Dave fixed this without us even asking him to. I have also by word of mouth recommended this company to my neighbors and friends. I really appreciated the job that Dave and his crew did. I apologize for getting this review in so late read less
- Jensen ConstructionDay one- Came on time, around 9am dropped off tools, went to get supplies, came back after short period of time, went straight to work, installed all three doors and locks in the first day and insulated as well. Left around 4pm. Day Two- Came about 9 exactly. Finished all detail work with doors (trim, molding inside and out). Started on Pantry and desk in closets, asked me where all shelving was to be done ( how many shelves, how much room I needed for certain things). Finished pantry and almost finished the desk with shelves. Left about 4pm. Day 3- Came at 9. Finished desk area, added an outlet in the closet for us. Fixed holes in floor do to pervious shelving. Started new closet next to washer and dryer. Made custom space for vacuums, and a place to hang laundry/coats, and shelves for laundry necessities in the new closet. Fixed old bifold doors on the desk closet. Fixed a lose door on pantry. Looked at everything together, talked about future jobs we would eventually need done. They cleaned up and left around 2 read less
- Jensen Constructionit took 2 months to complete all repairs, but he and his crow are very reliable, you can count on him to do the job right.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES BY JEREMYThe work on this project was, as usual, excellent and on time which is why I always recommend Beautiful Homes by Jeremy to anyone needing home remodeling or repair work done. Water condensed in one of the bathroom exhaust ducts where it then leaked into our bedroom ceiling. I called Jeremy and he was on it in two days and did all the required work in one day, including adding insulation to the attic.He and his crew have done quite a bit of work in our home for the last several years. They've done everything from remodeling closets and our fireplace, installing new windows and rebuilding and widening one door and replacing our deck door as well as other repairs. This past summer they rebuilt our deck. As far as I'm concerned, the deck is a masterpiece! They enlarged it and built it to my design with no arguments or complaints. ALL our neighbors have commented and complimented us about it as do walkers and people driving by. Actually had several stop and ask who did the work. Next year they're going to reinstall more windows and do some pretty major ceiling repair downstairs to repair water damage from a leaking sink upstairs. Jeremy's prices are reasonable, sometimes less than quoted, never more and, on the deck, lower than other bids. Jeremy ALWAYS returns calls! Communicating with him is excellent and if he sees something I've missed, like the blow-in in the attic, he'll tell me and let ME decide whether or not to continue. There is no coercion that others sometimes have. Again I highly recommend Beautiful Homes by Jeremy for any home remodel or repair jobs read less
Closet Designers in Nikiski
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573 read lessRecent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read lessMARK V.
- Business Description:Years of experience in all types of Remodeling projects has taught me not only how important EVERY project is down to the smallest details, but how important it is to truly listen to your individual needs. I specialize in turning your dream home into reality with top of line quality and craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end of your project, I’ll make sure that we have clear communication and stick to your budget. Whether you are looking to increase the value of your home with simple up.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Of course, like many remodels, it took a little longer as we discovered problems here and there. Brad was very accommodating to our needs and offered lots of advice on what would work and not work. We are very happy with our new kitchen.❣️ We would hire him again for other work we might need done read lessJeanne B.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency Services. Founded in 1972, Taylored Restoration is one of Alaska’s leading remodeling and renovation companies. We are a customer-focused company that has completed thousands of home and commercial projects. We strive to serve our customers for life! Our Family is in its third generation in Alaska and we have a strong interest in the well being of our community. Taylored Restoration and the company team have contributed time and money to many community projects including the.. read lessRecent Review:First class operation. Cannot say enough about Taylored's professionalism!John P.
- Business Description:We do commercial residential and industrial work. Flexible payment options including ability to process credit cards. Remote location jobs statewide
- Business Description:We a new and growing business, family owned and run. We do most home repairs and remodels on any room in your home. We are affordable and get the work done in a timely matter. We also handle the shopping for supplies so you don't have to read less
- Business Description:Alaska owned and operated remodel and snowplowing business. We specialize in building custom quality decks that will last for decades to come. We also specialize in bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, tile work, and laminate floor coverings. We are a full service General Contractor and can tackle all of you home renovation projects. We have also recently expanded our business to service the greater Anchorage bowl and Matsu-Valley with snow plowing. As of 2013 we are now offering the construc.. read less
- Business Description:Designer/ Project Manager. Helping companies and individuals reach their networking, design, and organizational goals.
- Business Description:Builders Bargains is a small woman owned business. There are 8 employees. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & Cash.Recent Review:<p>I have purchased items from Builders Bargains in the past. When I returned to them for kitchen cabinets and counters I did not know that they were no longer under the same owner. </p> <p>I will never make a purchase like this again without a more thorough screening. </p> <p>The owner kept sending me the wrong cupboard configuration in spite of kitchen measurements. Should have been my 1st sign to stop doing business with them. When plans were finally set the owner and an employee did a horrible rush job so that the owner and family could leave town on vacation. </p> <p>The employee was polite but the owner was rude and acted as if the job was an inconvenience. The cupboard were installed the 1st day. One set of double cupboards was 18 inches shorter than told. They added a small spice cabinet the next day to add storage space but it is not a very functional set-up. </p> <p>The hinges on my corner cabinet make a loud pop every time they are opened and sound like they are about to break. One finally did last week. Less than a year after installation. I complained but they said that is just the way they were. One of my corner cabinets was supposed to be a lazy susan which they did not install. Also, I told them that one of them was for appliances. They didn't even measure well. I have to struggle to get my kitchenaid in and out because the permanently installed shelf is 2 inches too high.<br /> <br /></p> <p>After they left the 1st day of install I went into the kitchen and saw one of the cupboards had about a 3 inch deep scratch in the middle of the cupboard. The next day I showed it to them. The owner said he would take care of it. However, when I left the room I heard him muttering to his employee something about me doing it. I decided to ignore his comment but was glad that they were finishing and would be out of my house that day. </p> <p>THIS IS THE PART THAT BROUGHT US INTO A SMALL CLAIMS COURT ACTION.<br /> <br />The countertops were ordered with a built in backsplash. Before the order the owner came out and measured and I told him that I wanted the same dimensions of countertop and backsplash I had just with the backsplash built in.</p> <p>When the countertop was installed the last 10 inches of the countertop on the peninsula had NO backsplash. I was not happy. My husband and I tried to get them to fix it. They offered to scab a piece on but it would look terrible. </p> <p>We ended up taking them to small claims court in July and the judge found in our favor. They were ordered to removed the counters and refund our money. In hindsight I wish I would have made them remove the whole kitchen. My cupboards are not what I wanted and the trim was never but on the outside of the peninsula even though we asked multiple times. </p> <p>I found a review online of a former employee after our terrible experience. I wish I would have seen it before because the employee pointed out all the problems with the owner that I had just experienced first hand. The review had a response from a "customer". The problem is when she made an account to post a response she made an account and it was Builders Bargains. So when her post went up as a customer it showed that it was the owner. </p> <p>We went to Home Depot to have our countertops re-done. The counters are the same product and we purchased them for less that Builders Bargains.</p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></p> <br / read lessIngrid G.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Anglea Pekich.
- Business Description:I am a franchise business that is growing fast. Our mission is to always do more than what is paid for. We enjoy the trades and the motto we live by is " We think we know it all so just call"
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
closet designers and builders in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BUILDERS BARGAINS INC4001 West Machen Rd.
- BUILDERS BARGAINS INC
- California Closets of Anchorage12001 Industry Way Ste B4
- California Closets of Anchorage
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- Maguire Design and Build200 W 34th Avenue 397
- Maguire Design and Build