Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Big Lake, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Big Lake
- KO Home ServicesHappy customer with KO Home Services! Ogi did a great job on my bathroom remodel. He responded quickly to my request for an estimate and came over the next day to scope out the project. His service and work ethic, friendly demeanor, and attention to detail make him my go-to for projects and handiwork. If you are looking for a contractor, I recommend Ogi at KO Home Services
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Jensen ConstructionDave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Construction enough
- Jensen ConstructionDave and David Jensen did a great job on our house. They pay attention to detail. Craftsmanship is top notch and they do not cut corners. They are hard workers and very efficient at what they do. You get great results at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Jensen Construction.
- Jensen ConstructionDave was very responsive and completed the work on time. His finished product is excellent and he is a stickler for detail. The work is A+ quality.
- Jensen Constructionit took 2 months to complete all repairs, but he and his crow are very reliable, you can count on him to do the job right.
- Jensen ConstructionDave was very helpful, on time and got started right away and completed the job with excellence! He is a great carpenter.
- Jensen ConstructionDay one- Came on time, around 9am dropped off tools, went to get supplies, came back after short period of time, went straight to work, installed all three doors and locks in the first day and insulated as well. Left around 4pm. Day Two- Came about 9 exactly. Finished all detail work with doors (trim, molding inside and out). Started on Pantry and desk in closets, asked me where all shelving was to be done ( how many shelves, how much room I needed for certain things). Finished pantry and almost finished the desk with shelves. Left about 4pm. Day 3- Came at 9. Finished desk area, added an outlet in the closet for us. Fixed holes in floor do to pervious shelving. Started new closet next to washer and dryer. Made custom space for vacuums, and a place to hang laundry/coats, and shelves for laundry necessities in the new closet. Fixed old bifold doors on the desk closet. Fixed a lose door on pantry. Looked at everything together, talked about future jobs we would eventually need done. They cleaned up and left around 2
- Jensen ConstructionDave and his crew (the other two Dave's) went above and beyond, our carpet was the original carpet from 1979; it was very worn. Our floor was not level; they leveled our floor and took the time, more time than they had scheduled to do a stupendous job. They also repaired jobs not done right by other contractors. When they spliced the trim after removing the fireplace I could not tell where it was spliced. When the fireplace was removed they put up dry wall and also re-pop-corned our ceiling you almost cannot tell where the work was done and when I repaint the line where the new dry wall was put in will not show. I also am the envy of our neighborhood as when Dave put laminate in our front closet where the access to our crawlspace is he also put a latch for the crawlspace. We had also asked Dave to fix the steps to our shed he took the time to level them and disconnect them from the floor of the shed. I am amazed at the quality workmanship every time I go into the shed. Also we were having an issue with our screen door that was pulling off the hinges Dave fixed this without us even asking him to. I have also by word of mouth recommended this company to my neighbors and friends. I really appreciated the job that Dave and his crew did. I apologize for getting this review in so late
- Jensen ConstructionWe contacted Dave and he came over within a day to see what we needed. He provided a good estimate of cost and a rough idea of when he could start. When he started I felt our job had his full attention. He broke the jobs up into segments that allowed for minimal disruption. Dave and his son have great eyes for detail and took the time to get things right. Excellent fit and finish, even matched a popcorn ceiling texture
Closet Designers in Big Lake
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency Services. Founded in 1972, Taylored Restoration is one of Alaska’s leading remodeling and renovation companies. We are a customer-focused company that has completed thousands of home and commercial projects. We strive to serve our customers for life! Our Family is in its third generation in Alaska and we have a strong interest in the well being of our community. Taylored Restoration and the company team have contributed time and money to many community projects including the..Recent Review:First class operation. Cannot say enough about Taylored's professionalism!John P.
- Business Description:GP Construction is a locally owned and operated general contracting company. We have one goal when accepting a job, customer satisfaction.Recent Review:We moved into a home that had gone under a bathroom renovation just prior to the sale. After living in the home for around year we started noticing the drywall and baseboards next to the tub/shower starting to erode. The drywall was crumbling, the baseboards (made with MDF) started to swell, mold started showing up and the floor tile started showing signs of water damage. We contacted the contractor and the first person that inspected it said it was due to water leaking into the back of the tub surround and it would probably need to be replaced, as the damage would continue to get worse. He said he would talk to his boss and see what he was willing to do although he stated he would likely fix the issue as he wants to make his customers happy. We were offered the option of ordering a new tub surround, paid for out of our own pocket and we could pay them to reinstall it. We did not agree with this so the owner himself, Garrett came out to inspect the damage. He stated that the only reason we had these water damage issues was because our bathroom did not have a ventilation fan. It does have a window and the house is over 40 years old and has never had one. He stated all damage was due to this reason. We did not agree and hired a licensed plumber to assess the situation as we knew water had to be leaking into the wall from somewhere. It turns out the shower faucet and diverter were installed completely wrong, according to the manufacturers clear instructions. They were not set back in the wall as they were intended and stuck out 1 1/2 inches too far and the diverter did not sit flush with the shower surround. There was a significant gap on one side, large enough to put a screw driver tool into the gap. This was disguised with caulking. Not only should there not have been a reason to have caulking there, they also used incorrect caulking and it did not hold up, so water was slowly seeping in the crack and causing damage every time someone took a shower. Extremely disappointing to buy a home with a new renovated bathroom and have it deteriorate in just over a year. Obviously they did not use a licensed plumber to install the plumbing fixtures and have not offered to repair and replace all the damaged areas on their dime. If you hire this company, please be very aware of who is actually doing the work in your home, and don't expect them to come back and fix any errors they may makeHolly S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Three days and no communication. We spoke on the phone, I was told I would be receiving an email with scheduling information. Never did. I got this big spiel about how important the right contractor was and how you don't want someone to scam you, he (Lee?) talked my ear off for quite a while. Unfortunately, my messages are being ignored and there has been no communication. I took time out of my day because he let me know he would 'probably' drop by the home I am interested in for a bid but didn't do that either. Messaged asking him to let me know if he was no longer interested, still no answer. So - if something changes, I would be more than happy to change my review. As it is now, I am not a fan of the lip serviceVivien S.
- Business Description:All Done, A unique blend of Home services, including cleaning, organizing, decorating, packing or unpacking and other misc. efforts.....
- Business Description:We are a small, locally developed and managed company that seeks to not only work with other Alaskan based businesses but to also employ those who have the same understanding of the complexities of designing/building in such a climate. We offer FREE estimates! We are licensed, bonded and insured! We are now introducing out refer a friend, customer appreciation reward program. Contact us for a free estimate or for more information on our Refer A Friend Reward Program
- Business Description:Alaska owned and operated remodel and snowplowing business. We specialize in building custom quality decks that will last for decades to come. We also specialize in bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, tile work, and laminate floor coverings. We are a full service General Contractor and can tackle all of you home renovation projects. We have also recently expanded our business to service the greater Anchorage bowl and Matsu-Valley with snow plowing. As of 2013 we are now offering the construc..
- Business Description:From your basic fix to building your home.Recent Review:Returned my call immediately. Did a great job within a hour.William K.
- Business Description:Handyman service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
closet designers and builders in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Exigo Specialty Contracting3457 N. Inspiration Loop
- Exigo Specialty Contracting
- I Fix Alaska Houses2027 E 39th Ave
- I Fix Alaska Houses
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- Notyour Handyman2351 N Lucille Street
- Notyour Handyman
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rock Engineering
- Valley Locskmiths105 E Arctic Ave, #102
- Valley Locskmiths