Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Chugiak, AK
There are 8 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Chugiak
- Quality Snow Removal and Lawn ServiceI have hired Scott on several occasions to complete excavating, landscaping, road work and land leveling. I was impressed with his extensive knowledge and efficiency. I had another guy do some similar work for me and Scott performed the work in 1/3 of the time, not to mention his work was much better. I’d recommend him for any job and will use him next time I have the need
- Total Lawn Care ServiceYard cleanup, mulching, Yard maintenance and mowing. Did an unbelievable job! Not the typical Alaskan work ethic. They go above and beyond, highly recommend them!
- Crew Cut LawnsIt went very well, very professional. Gavin came with us to the nursery to help pick out a good tree. His worker picked the tree up from the nursery and brought it to our place on the scheduled day. The work was done on time and he came out to check with his employee to see that everything was ready and confirm the plan. Prior they had done a grass thatching and liming that was done well, also for two of our neighbors
- Lawn SaversInto my second season with Lawn Savers, and have been very pleased. The grass trimming does now destroy your fence or house trim, as experienced by other service I used. I’ve always had my calls returned, professional and attentive to getting the job done right. Highly recommended!
- Rock LandscapingThey did a very fine job! They did what they say they're gonna do. They're on time , on budget and excellent. I would recommend them to anybody anytime.
- Rock LandscapingMy experience with Rock Excavating was great! I had met with two Contractors previously for an estimate and they never even called me back. I met with Rock Landscaping and he assured me He could help me with my earthquake damaged hill that my house sits on as well as my driveway that was allowing water from the street to pool up against my foundation. The owner gave me updates on the progress of the job and didn't waste a minute getting in and saving my home from falling off the side of a forty foot hill! Re-sloped my driveway too, so now my foundation is not taking on a ton of water. The owner sensed the urgency in my Contractor needs and jumped right into action. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping
- Precision Lawn And LandscapingThey have been excellent and reliable. They are attentive to detail and are very fast. I would highly recommend them.
- Rock LandscapingRusty was very professional, reliable, all the crews are professional, they are inexpensive and they knew what they are doing. I will recommend them to others.
- Rock LandscapingGreat experience all around, Russ was very responsive and knowledgeable and his entire team were professional and courteous. Appreciated his advice and suggestions. Shout out to Austin and Chris for their roles as leads on the project. Love the results and would definitely recommend
- Rock LandscapingI wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for when I initially contacted Russ but after meeting with him and discussing everything he gave me a great price on a project that ended up transforming the look and feel of my property. Throughout the project he maintained good communication and despite the fact that I requested some last minute changes he was extremely accomodating. The entire crew was professional and exhibited great craftsmanship
Lawn Services in Chugiak
- Business Description:Lawn Savers has provided Anchorage, Alaska quality Lawn Care year after year. We specialize in providing superior lawn care services that include: Spring cleanups, lawn maintenance, mowing, trimming, edging, fall cleanups, lime and fertilizing, dandelion spraying, weed control, and grass seed spreadingRecent Review:Into my second season with Lawn Savers, and have been very pleased. The grass trimming does now destroy your fence or house trim, as experienced by other service I used. I’ve always had my calls returned, professional and attentive to getting the job done right. Highly recommendedScott S.
- Business Description:For all your snow plowing and lawn service needs. We stand behind our work in the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:They did great. They showed up. They were reliable. They did a good job. They made sure we were happy.Jeremy H.
- Business Description:We are a lawn care and landscaping company. I have ben speshalizing in lawn care for ten years. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We are also BBB certified.Recent Review:Yard cleanup, mulching, Yard maintenance and mowing. Did an unbelievable job! Not the typical Alaskan work ethic. They go above and beyond, highly recommend them!David w.
- Business Description:Tree service professionals with certified arborists on staff. Free estimates.Recent Review:Professional. The crew removed the trees without debris falling into neighbors yards. Felled trees and branches all removed. Cost was reasonable - less than $300/tree.J. M.
- Business Description:Paul's Tree Service started in 2007 and is structured around providing excellent customer service and knowledge when it comes to making the best decision for your landscape. https://www.ktva.com/story/42465511/anchorage-tree-service-offers-free-spruce-trees-in-honor-of-owners-motherRecent Review:Excellent! I emailed Paul yesterday with my issue and he was able to get the tree removed less than 24 hours later. Quick and efficient and very pleasant to work with. This is my second time using this company and I will continue to recommend them to anyone with tree issues and would use them again in the futureDaniel P.
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff..Recent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great jobgabrielle s.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Alaska’s premiere gutter installation and cleaning service.Recent Review:Make it rains was great! They found a color that matched our trim and went above and beyond to get their equipment and materials to our home, for as long as needed to complete the install in window of time. They were quick and efficient for the work that was done. It was pretty wet having them fabricate the seamless gutters on site. I recommend them to friends and familJoe D.
- Business Description:Since 2003 our successful and innovative company has been providing a highly reliable and inexpensive weekly service that scoops away pet waste (dog poop) from yards and kennels throughout the entire Anchorage and Eagle River area. We service a wide variety of customers: residential yards, parks, apartment complexes, nature trails for housing developments, and whoever, wherever we may be neededRecent Review:I've tried Scooper Trooper three separate times since moving to Anchorage, including for the last six months. Over that time, it was rare to have a completely satisfactory service visit. Things were almost always missed, but this past spring and summer were busy enough that I needed something. Something is typically better than nothing. However, over the last couple of months, I've had to call to complain about one employee in particular three times. Because of a couple of factors, one has to walk through our building to access the back yard. In addition to carrying open containers of dog feces through my apartment building, he often didn't bother changing or removing his shoes before walking through the building to depart. (All captured on security video.) After his most recent—and final—visit to my property, I had to spend time scrubbing feces out of the carpet in the common area. As soon as I finished that task, I called the office and fired the company. Either they can't get good employees, can't keep good employees, don't correct their employees, or some combination of the three. Even if I hadn't had to scrub feces out of my carpet, having to make a third call to complain about the same employee doing the same thing will absolutely result in a firing. No one can claim I didn't give them a fair shot. I cannot in good conscience recommend Scooper TrooperJohn N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
lawn care services in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Lawn SaversPo Box 221141
- Lawn Savers
- Make It Rain LLC8430 Ragged Top Cir
- Make It Rain LLC
- Paul's Tree Service7001 E 140th Ave
- Paul's Tree Service