Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Chugiak, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Chugiak
- Bishop ConstructionIt went very well. He had some websites of gates to check out and also a couple of options on how to route the walls. Although initially his new office did not have internet connectivity, we found ways to communicate, since we live in another state.
- Affordable ConstructionHe did a great job. He was great. He was on time. He was willing to do small jobs like putting a door to large jobs like putting a beam in the garage. We were very pleased with him. We originally hired him to do the deck. We asked him how much it will cost for the jobs, he gave us a bid and the nest day he was here to do it. Sometimes, he was in the middle of another job and we had a two week wait at one period. But that was not his fault and so we had to ask him to do something else
- RED DOG MASONRYContractor actually got to job two weeks ahead of schedule, and performed the work in a late-winter cold snap that saw temperatures dip to below zero overnight. Work was accomplished ahead of schedule and below bid. Contractor returned to site after breakup and re-leveled the backfill around the repair site
- Soper's ConcreteAs the project progressed, I ended up adding additional blocks after the bond beam was poured and was treated fairly with the pricing for this change order. Monty was efficient and always responsive. His work was excellent and done correctly. I was very impressed. I have been building for over 40 years an
- TSK Concrete & MasonryIf you want to decent workmanship for very simple things. No sense of timeline. Wanted money upfront. Did a lot for the price in terms of quantity of work. Did not clean up afterwards.
Masonry Contractors in Chugiak
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
masonry contractors in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Ram Jack West - Portland