Whether you’re moving to a new place or want to free up some space in your living room, a professional TV mounter can hang your flat-screen to give your space a modern, streamlined look. Get tips for what to consider when hiring a pro.
Compare quotes from top home theater installers
Get matched with top home theater installers in Big Lake, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local home theater installers.
Recent Home Theater Installation Reviews in Big Lake
- PERFECTIONIST AUTO SOUNDIt is an awesome system. They are the only people I trust for car stereos and remote start systems. I have used them for about 4 vehicles. I have been really happy with their service.
- SAFE & SOUNDWe had autostarts put in both of our vehicles in the fall. Great service! My aotostart was acting weird. They said the problem was not just isolated to me. Made an appointment and they fixed the problem, free of charge!
- MAXTECH AUDIOMax was on time for the appointment. The issue with the internet was quickly resolved. Programming the Harmony controller to operate he new to market combination (bluray /dvd, sound bar and radio) Phillips equipment to work with the DirectTV and TV set took considerably more time and effort as the codes were not available at the Harmony website (every button had to be entered by hand). Its now working just the way I that had hoped for
- Geek Squad - Best BuyBen & Brandi were professional, efficient & very nice. After the installation, they were interactive with me on how I wanted the remote programmed. They went over all the 'how to' information with me & actually took time to show me & have me try everything. They were good. It was a very positive experience. Both left direct contact information & I did call later with a quest. Ben offered to stop back by the house but was able to completely answer my question over the phone
- Geek Squad - Best BuyThe delivery people and the workmen who did the building of the cabinet were very prompt, curteous, and took extremely good care of both the item and my house. The craftsmenship they used to put it together was perfect. The stand is very beautiful and they were very helpful with setting the cabinet into the place where it was to be located. They were very pleasant to have in my house, and took great care to build it without any marks or problems
- SearsSince I had a Sears Maintenance Agreement on the product this all was performed smoothly and at no cost to me. My television had developed a distorted picture so I called the maintenance center. The item was also still under the manufacturer's warranty and I had already had a negative repair visit from the warranty service that had been offered from one repair center, so it was wonderful to have things handled so smoothly and competently by Sears Repair. The Repair Technician, Rick Huggett, called before the appointment time to confirm when he was going to arrive. He arrived on time and was very professional and took time to determine what was happening to my TV. He did some extensive testing of the TV and showed me where the picture became distorted during a portion of the testing. He ordered a new circuit board. He scheduled a follow-up visit to install the new board when it arrived. When the new circuit board arrived, he was very considerate and he even asked if it was alright with me if another repair tech could come with him to help to move the TV. When they arrived, they handled the product with the upmost care. After inserting the new circuit board, he did testing to make sure that the board was alright. I felt that he was very pleasant, yet professional, to deal with. They both were very professional and careful with my TV. I am highly impressed with the professionalism, the knowledge, and also the care that this technician took with my TV. I have not experienced another technician that was as thorough in the testing ability and the knowledge about this type of TV. This will make me continue to purchase the Sears Maintenance Agreements on my products, as I have received such good care from Repair Technicians like him
- SAFE & SOUNDThey have done well at explaining and helping with the new system, but it is a bit finicky. This is just the product, not the service. And, some of the difficulties are likely because we are just getting used to a new system. The address information isn't relevant. There was no work performed on the house
- Elite Audio Video SystemProperty Enhancement Technologies came to my house for a consultation after they were referred to me. David Brown owner of the company listened to what I wanted and my concerns. He answered all questions and made suggestions which I took him on due to his experience and knowledge. He let me help with the install which I requested for better understanding on how things work and why. I didn't just want any cheap cameras or box set system. I wanted something that could zoom in and has excellent clarity so if something happens there isn't a question of a doubt police officers can't make out faces or license plates. His work is clean, the wires aren't showing. The equipment he suggested is better than anything you can find in electronic stores and websites selling the cheap box sets. He cleans his jobsite when done. After the cameras were installed he installed and set-up the recording system. He showed me how it works. He has called to check up on the system and to see if I had any lingering questions. You get what you pay for. I'm willing to pay the extra money for the security of my family and property. You should too. His work is so good I'm already planning to use him for when I upgrade my family theater
- PERFECTIONIST AUTO SOUNDIt was free because it was warranty work. It was good. They were abiding by the rules. I got it back on time.
- Rocket Satellite CoI purchased a 60? TV, a Sanus full-motion wall mount, and the installation. Rocket Satellite contracted with Sears and was responsible for the installation scheduled on Dec. 10, 2012. The person who did the installation was very unpleasant acting and unprofessional, even within the first few minutes of arriving in my apartment. Two friends that were visiting were also being treated in a very callous manner. His behavior was such that I wanted to ask him to leave within minutes of his arrival. While installing the TV, he pounded on the wall to find where the studs were, and even though I asked him if he wanted to use my stud finder, he refused, and proceeded to use his knocking to find where the studs were located. He put the mount screws into the left stud, but missed the second stud by approximately ¼?. He used Toggle Screws or Anchors in the drywall to hold the full-motion mount on one side.. During the installation, he slammed the television down on the floor, without any regard for potential damage to the item and was bumping it into things. He even threw the empty box on top of the screen as hard as he could without the screen being protected in any way. Even though we had demonstrated to him the height at which we wanted the TV mounted, he mounted the TV much higher than where we asked himto place it. In a few days, whenever we changed the TV?s direction, the wall area where the mount was not in the stud, would creak. The TV started to continually hang down on one side. I had a Sears Repair person investigate the installation of the TV, and to check out the possibility of damage to the TV, and was informed that the toggle on the top right was pulling loose, which was why it was hanging on one side.The Sanus Full-Motion Mount instructions, as well as four other companies who install TVs, informed me that he should not have used Toggle Screws due not only to the weight, but because they are full motion. My drywall is not the thick drywall, and I was worried that the TV was not held up well on the wall. My apartment manager does not feel that toggle screws should be used, and when used, we have to pay for the wall to be repaired. At no time did the Rocket Satellite installer ask my permission to use them on my apartment house wall. Sears handled the problem in a very professional manner, although since he was the only installer they had, they offered to have him uninstall the mount and would refund my money for the intallation. However, due to liablility or damage to the TV, I decided to continue with Rocket Satelite. When he arrived to re-mount the full-motion wall mount into the wall-studs, he was again quite unconcerned about the potential of damaging the television and banged it around. While here, he informed me that my wall had started to ?bow?. This time he did mount it in the second stud. This removal has left me with the large holes in my walls from the 2 toggles that were used. When he left, he also took all the extra nuts, bolts, and screws that were have part of the full-motion mount. I had purchased the mount from Sears and had it available for when he came to do the installation.He also took all the boxes for the TV and the wall mount, leaving me with no type of container if needed. He also was asked to re-mount the TV higher than he did, but this time mounted the TV too low, even though he was shown where to put the TV
Home Theater Designers in Big Lake
- Business Description:Cyber Team Solutions LLC is a veteran owned business committed to providing quality computer and Tech services to homes and offices at an affordable price. We are proud to have earned both a Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List A rating. Based out of Columbia Maryland we provide on-site service to many Maryland counties and DC. Remote and phone support is available everywhere else. Services include computer and mobile device support, TV and Home Theater technical support, Smart Home suppor..Recent Review:Cyber Team Solutions read my list of software issues and immediately made the necessary software fixes and showed me the correction steps to address these software fixes in the future. I have found Cyber Team Solutions absolutely dependable in 2020 and 2021 with a fast response time for my home computer software needs. The repair cost was very reasonable. Stephen Israel, Baltimore, MarylandStephen I.
- Business Description:We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276Recent Review:Fantastic. This is the fifth time I have used J-Display to construct a model case for me. Each has been professionally engineered and built. John is a very gited craftsman and a pleasure to deal with by phone. I highly recommend J-DisplayJAMES B.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:It went well they were professional, on time and knowledgeable.tomas a.
- Business Description:Katfam Photo, located 861 Edgell Road in Framingham, Massachusetts, a one stop Publishing and photographic co. offers a wider variety of Services, From Home Movie transfer, Photo Finishing, to Business Printing, and other sophisticated finishing options, We offer Wedding, Family and Corporate Photography, Video Transfers, photo scanning services, We produce High end photographic quality large format prints, backlit graphics, and banners. Katfam Photo will execute full variable data and cross-..
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:We are one of the largest suppliers and installers for security films and car audio systems, stocking everything you need to upgrade your ride. Our professionals are backed by 19 years of experience and have what it takes to make your vehicle the star of the road
- Business Description:As a family owned and operated electrical contracting and service provider. We take pride in offering the best electrical services possible at a reasonable price
- Business Description:We are a full-service General Contracting Company. Our specialties are in Property Management/Maintenance, Damage Restoration and Custom Decorative Concrete; however, we are not limited in our scope of work, the capabilities of the C&S Team are endless. There is no project too large or small for C&S Services to complete to your utmost satisfaction, professionally, as well as, on time and under budget. The C&S Team consists of very talented tradesman dedicated to providing a high quality servi..
See all 2 highly rated companies in Big LakeJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home theater designer articles
home theater installers in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&S Services376 N. Chugach St Unit B
- C&S Services
- Elite Audio Video SystemPO Box 220944
- Elite Audio Video System
- Katfam Photo861 Edgell Rd
- Katfam Photo
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- My Computer Works
- PERFECTIONIST AUTO SOUND801 E 82ND AVE D1
- PERFECTIONIST AUTO SOUND
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rock Engineering
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES11810 Parklawn Drive Suite 208
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES