Mike's Computer Repair

Computer Training
Computer Sales

1340 N. Recker Rd. #136

Mesa, AZ 85205

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648...

computer repair (800)

05/17/2021

WOW - patiently listened to my problem description, then said what he could do and how he would do it. After a few more of my questions, I gave my approval and then he proceeded. Pleasantly conversational and professional the entire time. Best IT guy I have have worked with in all my years. Call Mike and you will get a thorough fix and enjoy doing it!

Description of Work
Malware Removal

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/25/2021

I contacted Mike today about a suspected virus on my laptop computer. Mike immediately went to work. Mike did an excellent job scanning my computer remotely and found several minor issues, but then found a trojan virus. Mike was very professional and walked me through his process of getting my laptop working as it should. My internet connection is extremely slow. However, Mike kindly worked on my ...

Description of Work
My laptop computer was running very slowly and then started having virus threat popups.

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/14/2021

Very well. Mike was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He was patient since the job was done remotely. When the job was finished, he answered all my questions, gave me suggestions what can be done to prevent the scammers from successfully using any of my secured infos incase they got them.

Description of Work
Check for malware

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/06/2021

After 50 years of IT management in both universities and Defense contracting in the IT world I can honestly say this was a real pleasure to experience such professionalism and no nonsense work ethics. Mike took over and tuned my personal computer, finding a lot of malware to eliminate and clutter to smooth out.

Description of Work
General clean up and maximizing proformance

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

Mike is excellent working with people like me who don't know what they are doing. A Windows update messed my computer up and I had no idea what to do so I called him. He called me back and spent a lot of time on the phone with me and when we hung up my computer was working great. He also did a bit of housekeeping on it for me and reassured me on a couple of questions I had.

Description of Work
Remote computer repair.

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/19/2021

Fantastic. No problems. Excellent response in every way.

Description of Work
Set up old laptops Passwords were forgotten.

Category computer repair,computer training

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/02/2021

Couldn't have gone better. Mike is very friendly and professional. We set up a time when he would access my computer and called me earlier and said he could immediately start to analyze what was wrong. He never asked for money before he started working, the job took one hour, he answered all my questions and explained everything that was going on and told me what I needed to do on a daily basis. T...

Description of Work
computer was running very slow and at times I couldn't get on.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/02/2020

It didn't go at all.. He simply stated he couldn't help me. That I needed someone to come to my house,, and he was not willing to do that. Very disapointing.

Description of Work
I am hacked. They are in on my Network. I say they,,it's her!

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

My business is in Arizona so I am unable to do house calls in WV. I can do remote computer work to anywhere.

11/09/2020

It all went very well. Mike fixed my computer and I never even left home. I didn't have to disconnect it from anything. I simply gave him access and control.

Description of Work
My computer was very slow, But I have one that is very fast.

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

11/09/2020

As usual, Mike fixed issue in short order and explained what I need to do to keep virus free. At 67. Yrs of age, , and not totally computer literate, i do not feel awkward asking for his help. He is very knowledge and patient. Thanks Mike!!

Description of Work
Computer locked and hijaked

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Computer troubleshooting & repair. Computer tune up, Virus, Spyware & Malware removal. Wireless network setup. Internet & networking problem resolution. Printer & scanner setup. Data backup & transfer. Training on computer usage, operating scanners, cameras. Email & Address book importing.

None. Call or email me if you want help wth anything that plugs in to a wall outlet or runs on batteries.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal