Mike's Computer Repair

Computer Training
Computer Sales

1340 N. Recker Rd. #136

Mesa, AZ 85205

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648...

computer repair (802)

07/31/2021

J S.

This was the second time we used Mike. He was knowledgeable and courteous and we would use his service again.

Description of Work
computer/printer/software update

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

05/17/2021

Tim F.

WOW - patiently listened to my problem description, then said what he could do and how he would do it. After a few more of my questions, I gave my approval and then he proceeded. Pleasantly conversational and professional the entire time. Best IT guy I have have worked with in all my years. Call Mike and you will get a thorough fix and enjoy doing it!

Description of Work
Malware Removal

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/25/2021

Joyce B.

I contacted Mike today about a suspected virus on my laptop computer. Mike immediately went to work. Mike did an excellent job scanning my computer remotely and found several minor issues, but then found a trojan virus. Mike was very professional and walked me through his process of getting my laptop working as it should. My internet connection is extremely slow. However, Mike kindly worked on my computer until the work was completed. He was very patient and never complained about the extra time it took due to my slow internet. Mike also was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. He offered assistance on how to handle backups by using external hard drives since uploading pictures and files to the Cloud doesn't work well with a slow internet service in a rural area. I am very grateful for Mike's assistance and expertise. I certainly will use his service again, and I highly recommend Mike for your computer needs.

Description of Work
My laptop computer was running very slowly and then started having virus threat popups.

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/14/2021

Maria G.

Very well. Mike was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He was patient since the job was done remotely. When the job was finished, he answered all my questions, gave me suggestions what can be done to prevent the scammers from successfully using any of my secured infos incase they got them.

Description of Work
Check for malware

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/06/2021

Warren P.

After 50 years of IT management in both universities and Defense contracting in the IT world I can honestly say this was a real pleasure to experience such professionalism and no nonsense work ethics. Mike took over and tuned my personal computer, finding a lot of malware to eliminate and clutter to smooth out.

Description of Work
General clean up and maximizing proformance

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/05/2021

Paula G.

Mike is excellent working with people like me who don't know what they are doing. A Windows update messed my computer up and I had no idea what to do so I called him. He called me back and spent a lot of time on the phone with me and when we hung up my computer was working great. He also did a bit of housekeeping on it for me and reassured me on a couple of questions I had.

Description of Work
Remote computer repair.

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/19/2021

JOHN J.

Fantastic. No problems. Excellent response in every way.

Description of Work
Set up old laptops Passwords were forgotten.

Category computer repair, computer training

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/02/2021

Sarah E.

Couldn't have gone better. Mike is very friendly and professional. We set up a time when he would access my computer and called me earlier and said he could immediately start to analyze what was wrong. He never asked for money before he started working, the job took one hour, he answered all my questions and explained everything that was going on and told me what I needed to do on a daily basis. The day I called was the day that everything was rectified and that was a few days before New Year's. He did say that I could pay by PayPal or send a check. I would definitely call him in the future if I needed help with my computer. For the hours work it came to $85.00, very fair compared to what I was hearing from other places that I called.

Description of Work
computer was running very slow and at times I couldn't get on.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/02/2020

Rhonda A.

It didn't go at all.. He simply stated he couldn't help me. That I needed someone to come to my house,, and he was not willing to do that. Very disapointing.

Description of Work
I am hacked. They are in on my Network. I say they,,it's her!

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

My business is in Arizona so I am unable to do house calls in WV. I can do remote computer work to anywhere.

11/09/2020

Joy D.

It all went very well. Mike fixed my computer and I never even left home. I didn't have to disconnect it from anything. I simply gave him access and control.

Description of Work
My computer was very slow, But I have one that is very fast.

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

11/09/2020

Joanne G.

As usual, Mike fixed issue in short order and explained what I need to do to keep virus free. At 67. Yrs of age, , and not totally computer literate, i do not feel awkward asking for his help. He is very knowledge and patient. Thanks Mike!!

Description of Work
Computer locked and hijaked

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

10/11/2020

Dale L.

Mike is the BEST! He promptly returned my call and we scheduled a mutually convenient time for a remote session the next day. The remote session was flawless. When it was completed, Mike took me to a website to research the purchase of a new computer. He gave me all the information I need to purchase the PC that will fit my needs. He even offered to talk to me, while I was in the store, if I had questions. He will assist me in the setup of the new computer and the transfer of data. His hourly rate is extremely reasonable. I look forward to a long “remote” relationship with Mike!

Description of Work
Access my PC remotely to check for potential problems

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/22/2020

Pat C.

Excellent. He is so easy to work with and very knowledgeable. This is not the first, or second or maybe third time I've worked with him and each time the results have been the same. I expect great service and he delivers for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Mike scanned my computer for viruses and did a general review of programs. He helped identify future problems and gave recommendations.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/18/2020

Donald B.

Done on schedule, efficiently and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Computer tune up

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/01/2020

Judith M.

Very well. Mike was knowledgeable and patient. Will call him again.

Description of Work
Backup and choosing new computer

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

05/12/2020

Linda P.

He's a Whiz and very personable/polite too.

Description of Work
Computer Cleanup

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/03/2020

Howard K S.

I found Mike on Angie's list and gave him a call. I was impressed when I first spoke to Mike, I explained my problem and he gave me a few suggestions to try and told me if they didn't work then I could call again and he would go over the thing that he can do to solve the problem. He said he could take over my computer remotely and solve the problem. I was impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and that the FIRST THING THAT HE DIDN'T ASK FOR WASN'T MY CREDIT CARD!!! Not only did I have Mike fix my Email problem but, I also had him to look my computer over and to removes things that I didn't need anymore, any SPY and or MALWARE. He did a GREAT JOB and VERY PROFESSIONAL JOB! I WILL USE HIM AGAIN IF I NEED HIM and I WILL RECOMMEND him to others. HE HIS MY NEW COMPUTER GUY, THANKS MIKE!!!

Description of Work
I was having a problem with getting rid of AOL and changing over to a different Email.

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

04/04/2020

David J. Y.

I was amazed at Mike's knowledge and experience in that he knows what he is doing, I could not get the internet or email and within a short amount of time, I had both back and operating well. It's amazing how modern technology has advanced as he fixed my PC problems from his location in Arizona and mine in Pennsylvania. He was personable, efficient and fixed things properly with no loose ends. I will be calling Mike whenever I am in need! David J. Young Lackawanna Resume Service Carbondale, PA 18407

Description of Work
Unscrable a system restore!

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

03/08/2020

Susan Z.

It couldn't be fixed but it wasn't Mike's fault..

Description of Work
work on my computer

Work Completed On 03/08/2020

03/03/2020

John W.

It was really cool for Mike to tap into my computer and to work from Mesa, AZ. Mike left me in a daze as to how fast he worked to get my computer up and running better than ever.

Description of Work
Mike was able to clean up "stuff" like Malware and other garbage on my computer

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

02/29/2020

Randy C.

It went very well and I am now up and running with a new computer.

Description of Work
Rescuing data off my crashed computer

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

02/18/2020

John W.

Mike ranks at the top of my list as to have someone like Mike that helped me with my computer problems. Mike is very knowledgeable, experienced, capable, friendly and easy to work with. He explained what he needed to do to help correct the problems on my computer. Mike let me know what he would charge me for his work and it is reasonable. He hooked me up to his computer so I did not have to leave my computer off with someone to get the work done. I just spent part of the evening with Mike and he was able to solve the problems that I had. I cannot thank you enough, Angie, for having Mike on your list. Where I live in central Minnesota, it has become nearly impossible for me to find someone who has the knowledge, experience and ability to help me with any computer problem that I may have now or later. I give Mike 5 stars + for what he did to help me, I enjoyed his pleasant personality and I plan to have him help me again in the near future. :) :)

Description of Work
Two things... Mike helped find a file for me and also cleaned up my computer that had a lot of malware and other bad stuff on it.

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

01/13/2020

diana M.

The set up went well. Mike is very knowledgeable about technology. He was able to talk me through setting up the new computer and I am not at all technically inclined. For me, the successful set up was a small miracle. I must add that he is very patient and thorough. I've been using Mike for a couple of years now and am one very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend him for any computer issues. You will not regret it.

Description of Work
Needed to set up a new desk top computer.