If you don’t have a basement or a concrete slab under your floors, you likely have a crawl space to keep out moisture. Here’s how to keep it up to code.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Portland, OR
There are 47 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Portland
- Absolute Foundation LLCAbsolute installed a new foundation for our studio shed project. They were very professional, efficient and explained each step to me in detail as I wished. I highly suggest this vendor.
- Drainage Masters LLCI had Drainage Masters come out to patch and seal three cracks in our basement and crawlspace foundation that leaked during heavy rain. The crew was on time, super polite, and shockingly efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail as we reviewed the scope of work, and how they ensured I was satisfied and had my questions answered before they left. I also couldn't believe how little dust they left behind; they covered my jam-packed basement in plastic and were very careful when packing up and vacuuming. Great attention to detail throughout! Can't yet confirm whether they officially stopped the leaking, but I feel confident knowing they'll come back to make it right if trouble persists
- Ram Jack West - PortlandAfter the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio pavers
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Everything was done professionally when and as agreed. Amadou and his crew are hardworking, professional, and courteous. No wasting time, no hitches, no mess left behind to clean up. Our house is on a hill, difficult to access, and the paint job was long overdue with some siding repair needed and that is reflected in the cost of the job. We would definitely hire this company again
- New Leaf Pest ControlNew Leaf Crawl Space is awesome! This company literally saved my home. During a pest inspection by another company, we discovered standing ground water left long undetected had ruined nearly all the support posts in the crawl space. After overpaying a different company to pump the water out, I was lucky enough to be referred to New Leaf for the repairs. Cameron and his team replaced all the bad posts, dug a french drain and installed a sump pump with alarm. The team was prompt, courteous, clean, and the price was very reasonable. When the pest control company returned to finish their job, they commented on what an excellent job New Leaf had done with the repairs. (In future I will also use New Leaf for pest control, but I had already paid the first company.) It's been over a year since the repair, and the crawlspace has remained dry. And on one of the follow-up checks (included in the price), Cameron voluntarily cleaned out the dryer vent free of charge. New Leaf is a great company, and I highly recommend them
- Portland Construction SolutionsI would highly recommend PCS! They were very professional in getting my work done. All of the employees were on time and did excellent work, The quality of workmanship was excellent. They walked me thru everything and explained every step that was to be done and it was done in a timely manner. My home is back to normal thanks to their good workmanship
- Ram Jack West - PortlandI needed a foundation crack repaired and scheduled for Ram Jack, along with 2 others, for quotes to get that repair done. After receiving a quote from another business, to the tune of $53,000 for "other problems discovered", I had Ram Jack come out and did not tell them what the first place said. After they crawled under the house, took measurements, etc, they found nothing wrong with the foundation, advised me that I was not in need of their services, and provided me with the names of a few well-known and trustworthy local businesses that could repair the foundation crack. I cannot tell you what a relief that was and how impressed I am with the Ram Jack's honesty and integrity! They are definitely on my list of trustworthy people to deal with in the future, if / when needed
- New Leaf RenovationPerfect. Very happy with the results. Very professional and easy to work with. Will hire again and give high reccomendations.
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.I had a leaking roof and needed to get a new one quickly. Lo's Contracting had the best bid and time frame. I'm happy with the end result however it was a bit a fiasco. When putting on the roof there was a bad rainstorm at night and only the underlayment was down at that point. Water came in through almost every room in the house. As you can imagine, I was freaking out! However, I was able to get a hold of one of the workmen who called it in and everyone came out that night around 8pm in the dark and rain and put tarps over the entire house. They brought in huge de-humidifiers the next day and had them running for a few days which seemed to dry everything up. (Lo's Contracting paid for the extra electricity that the de-humidifiers used). They also replaced the insulation in the attic crawlspace at no cost. Three years later there was a leak around one of the nails and pipe collar on the roof, which reading up on does happen(not sure if it should happen after 3 years(that's why the B...but) Amadou was quick to check it out the same day I called and then sent someone as soon as their schedule allowed, a couple days. I appreciate them fitting me in to the schedule and responding so quickly and apologetically. They also cleaned my house after all was done. Amadou, the owner, and Marlon and his team were great to work with, friendly and fixed a couple little things that weren't on the bid at not cost. I would hire again - I'm just not doing anything during the rainiest months of the year again
- Forest Landscape IncThese guys are awesome - very professional. Everything was done to plan and the price was very reasonable considering where the shed was located and the cramped space. We would totally use them again on another project.
Foundation Repair Contractors in Portland
- Business Description:Specializing in structural repair! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Absolutely perfect! Best crew ever! Staff is super nice and works with you perfectly.Kenneth J.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:We are a full service foundation and basement waterproofing company that performs a wide variety of repairs. We repair foundations, and lots of basements, fixing cracks, deterioration, resurfacing, and waterproofing. We do general masonry, including brick repair. We help with drainage problems, install French drains, as well as crawlspace drainage options to get water out from under homes. We repair chimneys, including tuck-pointing (new mortar), flashing, caps, dampers, and water sealing. .W..Recent Review:The work went very well. Byron's crew are knowledgeable, efficient and polite. They worked quickly and quietly, especially when they were working in our crawl space. Byron checked back regularly to see that I was satisfied with the workJohn G.
- Business Description:We are a seasoned remodeling company joyfully serving Portland since 2004. We have 8-10 full time employees. We have all been working together for years. We only bring people that we know or who come highly recommended to the job site. We use a small group of very reliable licensed subs for plumbing, electrical and HVAC work. We stand behind our work and the work of all of our subs. We do all aspects of Residential Remodeling; Basement, Garage, and Attic Conversions, Additional Dwelling Units..Recent Review:The project went just great. The Sundog crew discovered wiring where it shouldn't be, and was able to quickly reconfigure upstairs lighting in two different locations and still the the project done on time. This is the third time (maybe fourth?) that we've asked Sundog Construction to help get a project completed, and every time it's been a success. Plus, we like the crew. They're cool, super competent, fast, and easy people to have inside your living spaceChris B.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience the industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything regarding your concrete needs. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Rose City Concrete, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with youRecent Review:Richard and his team did an excellent job removing my old back deck and installing a stamped concrete patio. It will be great for backyard parties years to come!! We also has side RV parking slab done. Their work is high quality and at a great price. I recommend themStefan S.
- Business Description:As the world has changed, so has the definition of service. Here at New Leaf Renovation, we pride ourselves not only on our ability to deliver our home & improvement services on time and on budget as promised, but also on our ability to create happy customers who are proud to say that they have worked with us on their home improvement projects. Whether you need kitchen remodeling, bath remodeling, kitchen cabinet installation, tile installation, or other home renovation services in the Portla..Recent Review:Matt and his team were awesome. Despite a time crunch and some inclement weather, they were able to execute our vision for the house. We now have a home that’s functional and beautiful!Stephen C.
- Business Description:Based in Gresham & Tigard, OR. Service entire PDX Metro. Affordable Home Remodeling specializes in custom replacement window, door, and siding installation. We have our own installation crew of respectful, hard workers. We ask for 40% down payment when a contract is signed and the balance due upon completion of the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. Give us a call for a free estimate! Energy Trust Trade Ally. Award winningRecent Review:It turned out that replacing our doors was a little tricky due to some non-standard dimensions of our house, but Ben and Chuck and their crew worked through all of it until the installation was completely dialed-in. We really appreciate them seeing it through all the way to the finishDavid K.
- Business Description:Bacharach Construction LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor. Major projects include new construction, remodeling, etc.Recent Review:Bacharach Construction responded immediately, made sure that the necessary work was done, and provided attentive & professional service from beginning to end. Our project required a contractor who has expertise in a myriad of trades, and has the versatility to get the job done quickly and with expertise. Bacharach Construction excelled in every possible way. Thank you Bacharach ConstructionMark C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
A slab leak refers to a leak underneath your home’s foundation. If left untreated, slab leaks can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. We’ll cover everything you need to know about slab leaks, plus what to do to fix this issue.
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Find foundation contractors in
foundation contractors in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home InspectionsPO Box 2019
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- AAA Cleaning15559 s Neibur rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Absolute Foundation LLC137 SW CYPRESS ST
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Affordable Contractor Services, LLC.12004 NE Fourth Plain Rd Suite D #542
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- A 2 Z Home Inspections
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Brandon Cote construction222 vision dr
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brewer Brothers Construction IncPO Box 425
- Bridgeport Concrete Leveling LLC14927 SE Oatfield Rd
- Baltera Painting
- C S M CONSTRUCTION1775 Ostman Rd
West Linn, Oregon
- Callmark Construction, Inc.10543 SW 80th Ave
- Carlos Palacio Construction
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- CC BROS TRUCKING LLC3214 SE 172ND AVE Killingsworth In Portland
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.15140 SE 82nd Dr. Suite 200
- Colonial RestorationsPO Box 868
- Columbia Geotechnical, Inc.PO Box 87367
- Columbia NW, Inc.5414 NE 101ST CIR
- Concrete Lifting Solutions7110 SW Fir Loop Suite 120
- Concrete Sawing Co Inc16119 SE Evelyn St
- Cor7 Construction 9117 SW BURNHAM ST
- CRAFTSMAN DESIGN & RENOVATION LLC1100 SE Grand Avenue, Suite 202
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- CREEL CONSTRUCTION LLC826 SE 55th Ave
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.14407 NE 13th Ave Ste 112
- CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED443 NE NORTON LN
- C S M CONSTRUCTION
- Dalcinco Carpentry & Painting Services3515 NE 152nd Avenue
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DAN GALLOWAY CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 17170
- David E. Logue Construction3564 SW. Hillside dr
- DAVID MCGEE CONTRACT SERVICES LLC9504 N. Clarendon Ave.
- Dean Shelley Construction6950 SE 134th Ave
- Denham Construction Inc15365 SW 141st Ave
- Design Concrete Concepts Inc.Po Box 42
- Dixon Inc8050 SE 13th Ave Ste 104
- DODSON CONSTRUCTION LLC2026 SE BEAVER CREEK LN
- DOTZENROD BASEMENT & CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 905
- Douglass Carpentry & Construction LLC1915-A East 5th Street
- Dr. Crawlspace, LLC10121 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 300
- Drainage Masters LLC6703 NE 219th St
Battle Ground, Washington
- DUKE CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATION17860 SE FOSTER RD
- Dalcinco Carpentry & Painting Services
- Earthquake Tech210 SE Madison St Suite #1
- Eco Concrete Design1212 SE Blair Rd
- Eleven Engineering & Design, LLC825 NE 20th Ave. 310
- Encompass Construction & Maintenance Services16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Environmental Works LLC2634 SE Steele St
- Ethereal Elements16454 SW Cornelian Way
- EXPRESS REMODELING INC8755 SW Citizens Dr 205
- Earthquake Tech
- F&L QUALITY CONCRETE,LLC1908 NW 143rd Ave
- F/X REPAIR & REMODELING2950 NW 29TH AVE
- FAMILY BUILDING SERVICES INCPO Box 10630
- Fir Construction LLCP.O. Box 43
- Flooring Pro Inc.12023 SE SCHILLER ST
- Footprints Construction16164 Parker Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Forest Landscape Inc3975 NW Susbauer Rd
- Foundation King of Oregon23830 NE Dayton Ave
- Foundations First Northwest16869 65TH AVE
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Fulcrum CompanyP.O. Box 706
- F&L QUALITY CONCRETE,LLC
- Garza Construction, Inc.8835 SW Canyon Ln Suit 303
- general contractor services northwest21380 SE Coop Rd
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Geotechnics LLC7629 SE Harrison St
- GK CONSTRUCTION LLC1933 NE 227th Ct
- GNC Construction3877 NE Bryant St
- Goliath Tech NW15111 NE 244th st, www.goliathtechnw.com
Battle Ground, Washington
- Goodson Construction & Remodel Inc5612 NW Landing Dr
- Green Rising Construction, LLCPO Box 7276
- Green Choice Pest Control11012 NE 39th St C-7
- GRIPPIN CONSTRUCTION1505 TIERRA DR
- GTM Construction Inc17735 Mardee Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Garza Construction, Inc.
- H & R Construction & Restoration Services LLC10113 NW 23rd Ave
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Handy Andy's Home Improvement and Repair11303 Brandow St
Oregon City, Oregon
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC8480 SE STRAWBERRY LN
- Hartwell Homes LLC12869 NW Lorraine Dr
- Hconstuction LLC7311 NE 43rd Ave
- Heavy Hitter Construction LLC.3110 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- HOME RESOURCES UNLIMITED INC294 NW 2ND ST STE 412
- H & R Construction & Restoration Services LLC
- IN YOUR HOME16869 SW 65th Ave #332
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- IN YOUR HOME