Find out how much it costs to tune up a lawn mower yourself or to hire a pro to do it for you. Get true lawn mower tune-up costs by type of mower.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Phoenix, AZ
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Phoenix
- Dustbuster Cleaning AZTerrific! Even after usual chemicals didn't work, hand scrubbed with bleach. Appreciated the extra effort and it looks great.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairThe service is fantastic, the price is very fair. He came the same day I called, and my mower runs great. Very cordial and honest guy. Highly recommend.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Tom did an exceptional job. Communication was great as well as the timely repair! Highly recommended.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Excellent service & repair! My lawn mower runs like it's brand new!! I highly recommend Croft Mechanical!!
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareServiced and repaired all 3 generators so they started on the first pull. Excellent work. Went back on 3 Aug 2017 to have them serviced again and discovered the business is closed.
- Mowers & BlowersBack in the winter of 2007 my parents snowblower needed to be repaired. I found this company on the list and thought it was perfect because they come to your house and fix it right away. Otherwise, I would have had to find time to take their snowblower to a service shop and wait a few days or weeks until it was done. I emailed Pete and he responded quickly to set up a service call. My parents were happy with his service and price. My parents bought a lawn mower 6 or 7 years ago and after 4-5 years it wasn't working correctly. I had not yet joined Angie's list and didn't know where to take it. So instead, I purchased a new lawn mower for them. My parents kept the old mower. Now I need a new mower and my parents suggested that we repair their old one. I emailed Pete to request a service appointment and he again responded quickly and set up an appointment for 2 days later. Pete repaired the old mower and tuned up the new mower. We are very happy with this company. We have used another service shop in the past but they are overpriced and the quality of their work was disappointing. We will only use Mowers and Blowers in the future
- JJs Mowers & RepairTwo of the three mowers were not running at all and now all work very well. Jonathan was quick with the turnaround - one mower was fixed while I waited. The others were ready the next day. He also recommended someone to turn-up my riding mower. I'd take my mowers to him again.
- BESCOI called and spoke with Charlie over the phone and explained my problem with my mower. He asked a few questions and said that he had a good idea what was causing the problem. I brought it to the shop at 35 ave and cactus and the tech said they would call me as soon as it was diagnosed. The next day I was called with an estimate of 55.00. I said go ahead, they called later that day saying it was ready to pick up. The mower worked perfectly. I would use Besco again in the future
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareI dropped off my trimmer for diagnoses and I was charged $20, which would be applied to any repairs I chose to pursue. I was promised a call within 2 days. They did call me during that time and told me that I needed a new carburetor, that it would take a week to get the part and a couple of days to fix. They quoted me an additional $70 to finish the repair job. I gave them permission to move forward and told them that I would be on vacation, but would pick it up once I got back, which would be a week after they would finish with the project. They said that it would be fine. When I went to pick it up I found that no work was done. There had been a miscommunication on their end. They thought I had not given permission to fix the trimmer. When I was able to relay the entire conversation they immediately apologized and told me that they would perform the job at-cost, but that it would still take another week to get the part. I was called a little earlier than a week, picked up the trimmer and found that not only did they fix it, but they had completely cleaned the trimmer. It was like I was getting a brand new trimmer. Great Service! I understand that mistakes are made. What made me give them an 'A' is that they took responsibility for their error and went above and beyond what they needed to do. I will use Dave's Hardware in the future...even though it is a 20 minute drive from my home
- WARDS LAWN POWER EQUIPMENTThis was an great experience. I called on Sunday when they were closed. I got a call back first thing Monday morning. I went in with a tiller that was stalling almost immediately. I assumed it was an issue with the carburetor or fuel pump because there had been gas left in there for a couple years. The young man at the counter immediately identified that a rubber fuel line hose was cracked and could be the problem. Rather than paying a $75 shop fee, I was out of there in 2 minutes and spent less than $2. I brought it home and it stalled again. I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to thoroughly check it out. I brought it back. About 30 minutes later, he gave me a call and said it was working fine. I'm not sure what I did wrong that second time, but in any case, they didn't charge me. A friend of mine who is in construction recommended these guys and uses them all the time for serious equipment. They were also recommended to me by another repair shop that does not work on Honda equipment. Great clean store. Friendly service. Awesome experience
Last update on August 4, 2021
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Phoenix
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Adding gas to a lawn mower can lead to injuries if you don't know what you're doing. In this guide, learn tips to add gas safely to your mower.
Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Phoenix
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT2640 E ROSE GARDEN LN
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
- ARIZONA LAWN KING1342 E INDIAN SCHOOL RD
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURF1502 BELL RD STE 3
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
- ARTIE'S ACE HARDWARE OF PARADISE VALLEY13811 N TATUM
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
- BESCO12450 N 35 Ave. Ste. 70
Phoenix, Arizona 85029
- Phoenix Arizona Handyman Services3544 W Morse Ct
Phoenix, Arizona 85086
- SEARS12820 NORTH TATUM BLVD
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
- SEARS4531 E THOMAS RD
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
- THANK-Q-RENTAL15440 N 35TH AVENUE
Phoenix, Arizona 85053
- Vito's Lawn Mower Repair16020 N 32nd St Ste D
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
- WillWorks5145 W Warner St
Phoenix, Arizona 85043
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOP5616 N. 51st. Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85301
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOP
- Croft Mechanical Inc.5616 N. 51st Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85301
- Croft Mechanical Inc.
- JJs Mowers & Repair4172 S. Marisol Ln.
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
- JJs Mowers & Repair
- Phil's Lawnmower Repair203 S McClintock Dr
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Phil's Lawnmower Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tempe Power Equipment LLC807 W Geneva Dr
Tempe, Arizona 85282
- Tempe Power Equipment LLC