Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Cave Creek, AZ
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Cave Creek
- Dustbuster Cleaning AZTerrific! Even after usual chemicals didn't work, hand scrubbed with bleach. Appreciated the extra effort and it looks great.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairThe service is fantastic, the price is very fair. He came the same day I called, and my mower runs great. Very cordial and honest guy. Highly recommend.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Tom did an exceptional job. Communication was great as well as the timely repair! Highly recommended.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Excellent service & repair! My lawn mower runs like it's brand new!! I highly recommend Croft Mechanical!!
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareServiced and repaired all 3 generators so they started on the first pull. Excellent work. Went back on 3 Aug 2017 to have them serviced again and discovered the business is closed.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPTook it in, they said no problem,. Two hours, and $25 later I was back mowing. Great service, and a fair price.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPAll repairs were done well. Mower was ready about a week after it was promised, but other than that they did a great job.
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURFTHEY TELL YOU HOW MUCH EVERYTHING WILL BE UP-FRONT. THEY NEVER GO OVER THE AMOUNT THEY STATE. THEY REPAIR EVERYTHING ON TIME. THE EQUIPMENT ALWAYS WORKS WELL. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO TAKE ANYTHING BACK AS A RESULT OF THEIR WORKMANSHIP.
- ARTIE'S ACE HARDWARE OF PARADISE VALLEYThe staff has a wide variety of knowledge to help with questions that I have on products I buy.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPThey did a good job. Their cost was inexpensive. They had a lot of items that you can browse through while waiting on the service.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Cave Creek
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated landscaping business with over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were customer service oriented and show a genuine concern. They make that the Bermuda grass grew and it was to my liking.John L.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or smallRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for youRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMEMargaret D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Recent Review:I've rented here for years and at this point would give ZERO stars if I could. Reserved tables Monday for Friday. Arrived 2:45pm (they close at 3). Clerk's first comment was "it's kinda late". [Umm...you're still open, sir.] Was asked to confirm my rental: seven 6ft folding resin tables. Response: "yeah we don't have any of those". I said "we reserved them on Monday!". His response was, "yeah but there was no note on them". [WHAT???] He said he'd show me what he had: non-folding, VERY used 6ft wood tables and 8ft non-folding resin tables. NOT what I reserved and not something I can move with a broken foot! I told him that won't work and he said "well, sorry about that". He then said "well do you just want to cancel then?". [Ummm....YOU GAVE AWAY MY RESERVED TABLES!! WHAT ELSE WOULD I DO????] What I politely said, was "since you don't have the tables I reserved, I think that would be best". No offer to right the wrong to the customer at all. I thought my event would be ruined at this late time in the day. Many, many thanks to AZ PARTY DECOR at 8271 West Washington Street Peoria AZ 85345 623-412-1325. They saved the day and our event! If your event is important to you, DO NOT RESERVE HERE if you want to be sure you will get your items. No thanks, ThankQKathleen S.
- Recent Review:PROMPT, THOROUGH JOB. THEY WERE A LITTLE ABRUPT ON THE PHONE AND IN PERSON, BUT THAT DIDN'T GET IN THE WAY OF ANYTHING. THEY HAD THE WORK DONE WITHIN THE TIME FRAME PROMISED AND CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE IT WAS READY AS THEY PROMISED THEY WOULD DO. I WILL RETURN NEXT SPRING TO LET THEM WORK ON MY LAWN MOWERJOHN W T.
- Business Description:Small Engine Repair. We just moved into a new building and there are a few changes until we get up and running smoothly. We can only accept cash at this time.Recent Review:Took it in, they said no problem,. Two hours, and $25 later I was back mowing. Great service, and a fair price.Mark K.
- Business Description:New service. The owner (Lance) has 20+ years exp. in lawn & garden equipment repairs.
- Business Description:Handyman and Farmer for 25+ years. I can repair just about anything. I recently finished HVAC/R school and obtained my universal certification.
- Business Description:A to Z Equipment is a locally owned and family operated business. A to Z has been serving the valley since 1960."You name it, we rent it!" The price we quote you is the price you'll pay and no hidden fees. A to Z Equipment also sales everything they rent, new and used. Other hours: April-October 6:30am - 5:00pm, November-March 7:30am - 5:00pmRecent Review:THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE STAFF WAS ALL VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. IF I NEEDED A GENERATOR AGAIN I WOULD RETURN HERE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE. THE LOCATION WAS CONVENIENTVICKI S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Rio Verde
- Paradise Valley
- Fountain Hills
- Black Canyon City
- Fort Mcdowell
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
lawn mower repair shops in Cave Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT14828 N 88TH AVE
- A To Z Equipment Rental & Sales1313 E Baseline Rd
- A TO Z EQUIPMENT RENTALS & SALES15634 N 32 ST
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales803 E Van Buren St
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales4050 E Indian School Rd
- A&P Nursery2601 E Baseline Rd
- A-Z Mobile Mechanic and Fabrication3015 E. Main Street Suite 103
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURF1502 BELL RD STE 3
- AZ Angels Green13602 N 44th Street
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT
- Croft Mechanical Inc.5616 N. 51st Avenue
- Croft Mechanical Inc.
- Desert Hay LLC25425 W Pueblo Ave
- Desert Hay LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC
- Global landscaping & pool, LLC7131 east rancho vista drive unit 6005
- Global landscaping & pool, LLC
- H & M Consulting2914 W Belmont Ave
- H & M Consulting
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.25550 W Highway 85
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.
- JJs Mowers & Repair4172 S. Marisol Ln.
- JJs Mowers & Repair
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC9316 E. Balsam Ave. #39
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Vito's Lawn Mower Repair16020 N 32nd St Ste D
- Vito's Lawn Mower Repair
- WillWorks5145 W Warner St