Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2004

Day & Night is a full-service Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing company in Phoenix, AZ. We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau & Torch Award for Ethics. Something we work very hard everyday to keep. We believe the main reason we've been in continuous operation since 1978, is because we treat our customers like family. If your air conditioner or plumbing system is in need of repair or service, give us a call to find out how a customer should be treated. We offer a best price guarantee and have multiple financing options. We offer both Senior Citizen & Military discount. Call for details, we are standing by!...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+16 more images

HVAC Companies (1042)plumbers (563)water heaters (138)drain cleaning (104)water softeners (33)well & water pump repair (28)sewer cleaning (17)gas leak repair (13)drain pipe installation (7)insulation (5)home energy audit (3)air duct cleaning (74)

08/04/2022

Mary R D.

I love this company. I have used them for over seven years now and hope to never have to change to another company! They are ALWAYS professional and on time. I have had two mini split heating/air conditioners installed, had ducts sealed, had new better flow registers installed, a new programmable thermostat, two bidets installed, had main HVAC unit maintenance serviced twice a year. It's just the best trust worthy company and recommend them to everyone! The dollar amount was a cost over the last six months as we had all this done after purchasing an old house.

Description of Work
New HVAC install. Some plumbing. Duct sealing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Thank you so much for sharing! Our goal is to always provide a 5-star experience and we are so happy to hear that your multiple projects received 5-star work! We appreciate all of your kind words and will definitely pass your comments along to the team! Your recommendation means the world to us! Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else! Have a great day!

04/07/2022

Sergio M.

Theirs still a small leak, technician recommended gas company come out and replace gas meter. Other than that, Adam was great!

Description of Work
Gas Leak test

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

11/19/2021

JUHAYNAH L.

It was perfectly fine ,Was on time always answering phone and very professional

Description of Work
Annual Heater check up

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

Thank you for the 5-star recommendation! We are happy to hear that your service was good and professional. Have a great day.

05/26/2021

karen B.

Very good company. They were insightful and completed the job and also conducted overall maintenance and did follow-up.

Description of Work
Sink installation, drain cleared and plumbing maintenance agreement.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Thank you for the kind words you shared about our plumber and the service he provided you. A customer recommendation is the highest compliment we can get, we appreciate the support. Have a great day.

02/17/2021

Alison W D.

They did a very good job, were reliable and professional. I signed up for their annual plumbing maintenance visit and I would recommend them as well. .

Description of Work
They replaced my commodes.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you for sharing about your recent plumbing service with us. It is our goal to deliver a 5-star experience each and every time, we welcome you to our maintenance program for plumbing! Have a great day

12/11/2020

James K.

We used to be customers. The last two times they failed to show up in the 2-3 hour time window they had committed to. After I call them....The first time the dispatch told me that other unscheduled customers took priority over my scheduled repair job. The second time they just could not make it during the morning window. I picked morning so we would not get bumped. They did not even have the courtesy to call and say they would be late. If they can't respect my time (yes I took off of work to be home for their service call), they I cannot respect them as an organization. We did use them before, but no more. Many other highly rated AC companies, and I already was serviced, professionally and on time by one, certainly not Day and Night. (never changed my location from CA to AZ)

Description of Work
Air Con repair

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback. After researching the situation, we see opportunities for improvement. Unfortunately, your original appointment in October had to be pushed back because we were running behind schedule due to an emergency call earlier in the day. At that point you chose to cancel the appointment entirely. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. In December, you were rescheduled for a 7am - 1pm arrival, but were under the impression that we would be there before 12:00. Unfortunately, we failed to sent you an ETA, which only made the situation worse. We are sorry that we made it harder than it needed to be.

10/22/2020

Cindy C.

The tech, Cameron, arrived early. He was very professional, practiced safe distancing and completed the job in 15 minutes. I am very impressed. Thanks, Cameron!

Description of Work
New shut off valve under utility sink

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a "A" rating review!!! It warms our hearts to hear the kind words you shared about our plumber, and that he went above and beyond to impress you. Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future!! Enjoy the rest of your day!!

10/21/2020

Lunda P.

Ivan, the tech, arrived early & after a thorough exam of the moisture leak, he explained the problems! He used photos to help explain the issues @ hand! He Also wore a protective mask, gloves, etc.,to prevent the spread of virus, and was very thorough with the clean-up from the moisture leak! Fee for the 2 hour work was very reasonable!

Description of Work
Air conditioning problem

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you, for giving us a "A" rating! We are so happy to hear that our technician was able to repair the leak while keeping health and safety in mind! We truly appreciate your kind words. We hope you have a wonderful day!

10/17/2020

LUCIA S.

Smoothly! Eric, the technician was prompt, knowledgeable, and efficient.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

We appreciate you giving us an "A" rating! We are thankful for the feedback about our technician and happy to see you were satisfied. We hope you have a great day!

10/15/2020

Janet B.

It went very well. The plumber, Troy, texted me twice to let me know his estimated arrival time and he arrived when promised. He was polite and friendly. He explained my options fully and, despite it being late afternoon, he proceeded with the installation that day. The appointment was handled in a very professional and efficient manner.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with us! We love hearing our service technician was considerate of your time and safety. It is our goal to provide you with a 5-star experience every time. Have a great day, and we look forward to continued business with you!

10/14/2020

Barbara R.

I had to call for an A/C problem on a Saturday. Day and Night sent a service technician in a couple of hours. After a thorough inspection, it was determined that a new unit was needed. That was set up for the following Tuesday. The technicians are very courteous and are experts at what they do. I am still amazed at how quick and smooth the entire operation went. The price they quote you is the price you will pay there are no surprise charges. When you look at the completed work you know you dealt with professionals, from the sales reps to the installers. When they finished the installation, everything was clean and in place. You would never know you just had a new air conditioner and furnace installed. You will not find better service. Thank you to all involved.

Description of Work
New A/C unit

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with us! We love hearing our service technician was considerate of your time and safety. It is our goal to provide you with a 5-star experience every time, we are happy he provided you with suggestions, options and professional service! Have a great day, and we look forward to continued business with you!

10/12/2020

Ralph V.

Awesome service and very punctual and professional. Always explaining what they’re doing

Description of Work
Semi annual maintenance

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Hi, thank you for giving us a A rating. It's our goal to provide you with a 5-star experience every time! We greatly appreciate the support.

10/09/2020

Cordelia M.

Great company on time and fixed the problem I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
A new valve pipe put on hose water main

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you, for giving us an "A" Angie'[Member Information Removed] List rating! We are happy we did a great job and we thank you for supporting us, we truly appreciate it!

09/25/2020

John S.

Very well. Tech Eric Rentz was outstanding.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating! We're so happy to hear your satisfaction with Eric's service. We look forward to serving you again, in the future. Have a wonderful weekend!

09/17/2020

paul S.

Mr Morrison did an excellent job on the repair.Was efficient and friendly.Would use again for any plumbing repairs.

Description of Work
Fix leak in bathroom

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you, for giving us an "A" rating! We are so happy out plumber was able to come out quickly and help get the repair done efficiently. Your recommendation is the highest compliment we could get and we hope you have a wonderful day!

09/14/2020

Tisha J.

The entire project from deciding which unit to purchase, the installation and the cleanup was done perfect and the service was of a professional nature, in which I never regretted using Day and Night. It proved to be the right choice! Mike Tudfegdzic, Troy Lees, Andrew Sheehan, Noel, Georgie and Ken helped make my decision in using their company a comfortable and no-trauma event.

Description of Work
A new efficient air and heater unit with a unique air cleaner replaced my existing 14 year old unit, which was also put in and continually serviced by Day and Night.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Review for Day & Night Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing - 3669 E La Salle St., Phoenix, AZ - 38874231

Thank you for being long-time customers with us and for sharing your recent no trauma experience with our customer service, install team and Mike T. We understand the sense of urgency when it comes time to replace an older system. We are happy to hear we were able to install your new units and upgrade your air quality. We are so lucky to have a great team who take pride in their work and take care of the customers with 5-star service. A customer recommendation is the highest compliment we can get, have a great rest of your day!

09/08/2020

Taran G.

The whole team did an impeccable job. They were all very professional and one thing that really impressed me was their enthusiasm and honesty. Very impressed with the job done at our home and would recommend them to all my family and friends. Mike T is awesome. He visited our house to do an evaluation and he is the reason that I would keep Day & Night for all my AC, heating and plumbing needs.

Description of Work
HVAC installment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and Mike T. We understand and accept the priority with situations like yours come up. We are happy to hear we were able to fix the problems and get the units up and running. We are so lucky to have a great team who take pride in their work and take care of the customers with 5-star service. A customer recommendation is the highest compliment we can get, have a great rest of your day!

09/04/2020

Jacob P.

Prompt excellent maintenance and service.

Description of Work
General plumbing maintenance and service.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

09/03/2020

Candy R.

We got it serviced with 5lbs of Freon and they gave us quotes on things that need to be fixed.

Description of Work
Coil broken and there’s a leak

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

09/02/2020

John M.

Great . Very professional, respectful the kind of people you feel you can trust. Excellent service.

Description of Work
New toilet

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you so much for for giving us a A rating. We greatly appreciate the support.

09/01/2020

Susan R.

My old a/c unit needed freon. Discussed options. Added a pound. Freon is expensive. Hopefully it will last the summer. Phillip was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Old unit freezing

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Thank you, for your great feedback! It is our goal to deliver a A-Angie's List experience every time and we love hearing that Philip was professional and friendly and was able to help during the entire job. Your compliments mean the world to us and we hope you have a wonderful day.

08/28/2020

Laura M.

Mark Jacobo from Day and Night was professional in every way. I would not hesitate for a moment to call or refer anyone to Day and Night and encourage them to request Mark for the job. Thank you Day and Night and thank you, Mark Jacobo for providing service that I can count on and the personal touch of having my best interest at heart. Laura McDermott

Description of Work
Mark Jacobo was at my house to perform a routine warranty inspection on all plumbing fixtures. While he was there, I asked him to repair an outdoor spigot. He first informed me if the cost and once approved he promptly made the repairs.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, air duct cleaning