Access Home Repair

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2006

Access Home Repair has been around since 2006. Whether you need a ceiling fan or need a bathroom refinished, we can help. Free Estimates. Charge by the hour/day....

Garage Doors America

Garage Doors America is Arizona’s Oldest and Most reliable full service door and gate company. We are one of the highest rated garage door companies on Google and Yelp. We are BBB Accredited and A+ Rated. We are “Properly” Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Arizona R.O.C. License 271084 (Commercial and Residential) We Will Match or Beat Any Properly Licensed Competitors Prices. Family Owned and Operated by the Stapleton Family Since 1989

Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC

Here at Blue Fox Garage Doors, we pride ourselves in quality installations and stellar customer service. The customer always comes first because without you, we wouldn’t exist. We offer high quality garage door repairs valley wide.

Offers by Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC on Angi

04/25/2017

Didn't happen at no fault of this company.

Description of Work
Never used, just reviewed them on ur site but you keep sending me these review

04/13/2016

Had good ideas. Very professional . Product great

Description of Work
Did a wonderful job of building a window seat

Category handyman service,woodworking

thanks to you both, you are great people!

04/13/2016

It went great. We are very happy with the way the kitchen looks. We have used her for years. I have recommended him to many friends and they have all been delighted with his work.

Description of Work
Eric tore our soffit, repaired drywall, painted, installed and wired new lighting, installed backsplash and trim on cabinets.a

Category handyman service,home remodeling

04/12/2016

See above. Eric is will repair when possible, and replace if necessary or if that is what you prefer. He has done a variety of tasks in my neighborhood, and altho he is busy, he can usually fit in a new job in a reasonable time, especially if it is urgent to the customer.

Description of Work
Diagnosed fountain pump problem (dismantled pump motor), discussed issue with pump supplier, determined repair part (rather than pump replacement) would be appropriate. Picked up part, installed and pump now working fine. He has also repaired a gate for me, and soon will repair some stucco and paint which have been damaged.

Category fencing,handyman service,plumbing,stucco

04/11/2016

Eric has done several home repairs for us, including painting and woodworking.

Description of Work
My family has used Eric and Access Home Repair several times over the past several years. Eric is always friendly, on time, professional, and honest. His work is outstanding and his price is very reasonable. I would not hestiate to use him for future home repairs.

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

04/11/2016

He did all the work I requested quickly and professionally

Description of Work
Replace lightbulbs in very high ceiling. Repair and replace drywall. Paint interior wall and exterior wall.

Category drywall,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

11/03/2015

Arrived on time, completed everything as discussed and even came out for a quote prior to the work.

Description of Work
Eric installed custom built video games for my dental office. He installed the metal cabinets, re-wired a few outlets, and painted the dry wall. He also retextured the wall where the old cabinets had been. Without reserve, I highly recommend Eric for this type of work. He is very professional and did a perfect job. If you want it completed correctly the first time, he is the guy. I will certainly use him for other projects around my home and office.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,woodworking

04/18/2015

Eric did a great job with getting all of the work done at a reasonable price. He also had some great suggestions that improved the project(s). He is very easy to work with and makes sure everything is done property.

Description of Work
Remodeled the master bath replaced all ceramic with porcelain tile and installed wood laminate floors andremoved an old in the wall air conditioner and a balcony, converted a fireplace to gas and a couple of other small projects

08/06/2014

Eric was fantastic. He was prompt, pleasant, and fixed a pocket door no one else could fix. I felt completely comfortable leaving him alone in my house. He made sure that the job was done right rather than just sufficient (e.g.,painting small holes). The price was reasonable, and I would recommend him without reservation. I will definitely use him again if I need help and am thinking of some remodeling.

Description of Work
Mounted TV, hide cables for two TVs, fixed pocket door, fixed leaky faucet, hung towel rack, weather stripping.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

02/18/2014

Eric does good quality and timely work at a reasonable price. Eric has versatile repair skills and I plan on using him for future work when needed for my personal residence and rental properties.

Description of Work
Patched/repaired then painted damaged garage plaster walls.

Category handyman service

Light Remodel & General Repair, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Painting, Electrical, Plumbing, Garage Doors, GFIs, Smoke Alarms, Insulation & Ventilation, Water Pressure & Functional Flow, Flooring, Cabinet installation, Showers, Sinks, Faucets

ask for details