Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Peoria, AZ
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Peoria
- Dustbuster Cleaning AZTerrific! Even after usual chemicals didn't work, hand scrubbed with bleach. Appreciated the extra effort and it looks great.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairThe service is fantastic, the price is very fair. He came the same day I called, and my mower runs great. Very cordial and honest guy. Highly recommend.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Tom did an exceptional job. Communication was great as well as the timely repair! Highly recommended.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Excellent service & repair! My lawn mower runs like it's brand new!! I highly recommend Croft Mechanical!!
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareServiced and repaired all 3 generators so they started on the first pull. Excellent work. Went back on 3 Aug 2017 to have them serviced again and discovered the business is closed.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPTook it in, they said no problem,. Two hours, and $25 later I was back mowing. Great service, and a fair price.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPAll repairs were done well. Mower was ready about a week after it was promised, but other than that they did a great job.
- Vito's Lawn Mower RepairCOST OF WORK IS A BIT HIGHER THAN OTHERS FOR LAWNMOWER REPAIR BUT WELL WORTH IT. ONE TRIP THERE SEEMS TO BE WORTH AT LEAST TWO AT OTHER PLACES I USED TO USE.
- Mowers & BlowersBack in the winter of 2007 my parents snowblower needed to be repaired. I found this company on the list and thought it was perfect because they come to your house and fix it right away. Otherwise, I would have had to find time to take their snowblower to a service shop and wait a few days or weeks until it was done. I emailed Pete and he responded quickly to set up a service call. My parents were happy with his service and price. My parents bought a lawn mower 6 or 7 years ago and after 4-5 years it wasn't working correctly. I had not yet joined Angie's list and didn't know where to take it. So instead, I purchased a new lawn mower for them. My parents kept the old mower. Now I need a new mower and my parents suggested that we repair their old one. I emailed Pete to request a service appointment and he again responded quickly and set up an appointment for 2 days later. Pete repaired the old mower and tuned up the new mower. We are very happy with this company. We have used another service shop in the past but they are overpriced and the quality of their work was disappointing. We will only use Mowers and Blowers in the future read less
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPThey did a good job. Their cost was inexpensive. They had a lot of items that you can browse through while waiting on the service.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Peoria
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs. read lessRecent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or small read lessRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for you read lessRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOME read lessMargaret D.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:The first repairman showed up approx. 30 minutes after 5:00 and was here for approx. an hour and a half. He thought the problem was fixed (and so did I), but the next morning when I ran it, it did the same thing it was doing before the fix. I called Sears to get someone else back out that day and was told it would be another 6 days before they could. To me that was unacceptable. I was told I could not talk to anyone other than a supervisor on the phone (I went through 4 different women supervisors) and they were not cooperating. I could not find any other number to call or way to contact a higher authority. When I finally mentioned a lawyer, they managed to get someone out in 2 days instead. He managed to fix the machine and showed up on time - although the machine sounds terrible now when it is in the spin cycle. I will never use them again and would not recommend them to anyone read lessSherry S.
- Business Description:Tempe Power Equipment, LLC has been serving the valley for over 25 years. Tempe Power Equipment has a wide selection of commercial and high grade homeowner lawn equipment. Tempe Power Equipment provides the following products and services: • Authorized • Briggs • Echo • Shindaiwa • Hustler • Trucut • Walker and • Groundhawg Dealer • Lawnmower, • Chainsaw and • Edger sales • Parts department is staffed by experienced professionals • Service center is equipped with the latest tools an.. read lessRecent Review:It was good. I was satisfied. Initially I was not happy because I did have to take it back to ensure that the blade was sharpened and it was. I took it back in the 2nd time because the gasoline has ethenol added to it and if you don't use the mower for 2 plus weeks it starts to separate and clog up the valves they said. They did clean it up. There was no charge for the last 2 visits read lessJoseph A.
- Business Description:we are a family owned smaller company with all the tools for any job that comes our way theirs just about no jobs that we cant handle and we do our best to bring top quality work with top customer service
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, sub-contracting is done with our mature and long-standing team, we use pay pal as well as take checks, our special promotions vary depending on the scope of services you need.Recent Review:From start to finish they were efficient in the handling of the project. They worked with us to gain all the details, then provided a detailed bid once items were confirmed and deposit was paid - they got right to work. It is obvious they are experienced and have done many types of projects as they had systems in place to properly address all items of concern while staying on task. There were some delays in the receipt of materials, which they promptly updated us with the delay issues and resolution along with updated timeline for completion. We appreciated the communication and were very happy with the finished product. In remodeling many things can and usually do come up as colleagues in the same business it was great to cross network with ABI and we are confident we'll do more business together in the future read lessChristine M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Surprise Lawn & Garden, where we pride ourselves on being the leader of Commercial and Residential lawn equipment repair, sales and service company.. We offer an extensive parts department and our knowledgeable staff will assist you with all of your gardening needs. We are an authorized service dealer for Briggs & Stratton, Tecumseh, Echo, Generac, MTD, and Murray Husqvarna, Bear Cat, Ryan, Bob Cat, Shinaiwa, Poulan/Poulan Pro. We repair generators, hedge clippers, trimmers, sa.. read lessRecent Review:Went well had used them Pre iously also.Bruce K.
- Business Description:Family owned Business, 15+Employees, Sub-contracting,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
lawn mower repair shops in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT14828 N 88TH AVE
- A To Z Equipment Rental & Sales1313 E Baseline Rd
- A TO Z EQUIPMENT RENTALS & SALES15634 N 32 ST
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales4050 E Indian School Rd
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales803 E Van Buren St
- A&P Nursery2601 E Baseline Rd
- A-Z Mobile Mechanic and Fabrication3015 E. Main Street Suite 103
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURF1502 BELL RD STE 3
- AZ Angels Green13602 N 44th Street
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT
- Desert Hay LLC25425 W Pueblo Ave
- Desert Hay LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC
- Global landscaping & pool, LLC7131 east rancho vista drive unit 6005
- Global landscaping & pool, LLC
- H & M Consulting2914 W Belmont Ave
- H & M Consulting
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.25550 W Highway 85
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.
- JJs Mowers & Repair4172 S. Marisol Ln.
- JJs Mowers & Repair
- M&M Landscaping & Lawn Service1206 W Halstead Dr
- Mesa Rental Center3716 E Main St #1
- Mike Allen Remodeling LLC50608 N 33rd Ave
New River, Arizona
- MISTAIR LLC1646 E JEFFERSON ST Suite A
- Morgans Residential4822 S 35th Dr
- MORRIS LANDSCAPE3735 E MALLORY ST
- M&M Landscaping & Lawn Service
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC9316 E. Balsam Ave. #39
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- WillWorks5145 W Warner St