Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tolleson, AZ
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tolleson
- Dustbuster Cleaning AZTerrific! Even after usual chemicals didn't work, hand scrubbed with bleach. Appreciated the extra effort and it looks great.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairThe service is fantastic, the price is very fair. He came the same day I called, and my mower runs great. Very cordial and honest guy. Highly recommend.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Tom did an exceptional job. Communication was great as well as the timely repair! Highly recommended.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Excellent service & repair! My lawn mower runs like it's brand new!! I highly recommend Croft Mechanical!!
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareServiced and repaired all 3 generators so they started on the first pull. Excellent work. Went back on 3 Aug 2017 to have them serviced again and discovered the business is closed.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPTook it in, they said no problem,. Two hours, and $25 later I was back mowing. Great service, and a fair price.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPAll repairs were done well. Mower was ready about a week after it was promised, but other than that they did a great job.
- A To Z Equipment Rental & SalesThey get the hose when others cannot find them and they deliver on time. I anticipated a price hike as the hoses are hard to get but they are in the market on price. The counter staff is comtpent and acts like they want you to be there. They treat the trade guys like the occasional customer with respect. I have also purchased a disk for our Mahindra Tractor and they were helpfull with which disk would work with that tractor. We spent $800 on the disk
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENTWhen I scheduled the service, A&G estimated that they would not be able to get to it for three days, or so. But, they actually got me in and out within two days. Initially, the mower worked well, but then the engine started to run unevenly, surging and then back to normal idle, then surging again then back to normal idle, and so on. The engine also died when trying to engage the blade control. I called A&G back and spoke with the mechanic who did the tune-up, Frances. After going thru a series of questions, Frances advised me to bring the mower back in. When I brought it back, I started the mower and Frances did some initial, cursory tests and then asked me to leave the mower. I received a call from Frances less than three hours later to tell me the mower was done. When I returned to A&G a little later, Frances cranked up the mower and I could tell immediately that the surging problem was resolved. Frances also demo'ed the blade control to verify that it was not longer causing the engine to stall when engaged. It was a minor inconvenience for me to have to take the mower back, but A&G resolved the problem promptly to my satisfaction and at no additional cost. I also believe that Frances is a knowledgeable, competent and honest mechanic
- DUD'S LAWNMOWER REPAIR & SALES/DUDS SURE CUTALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS. WE HAVE BEEN TAKING OUR LAWNMOWER HERE FOR 8 YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED SATISFACTORY WORK.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tolleson
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated landscaping business with over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were customer service oriented and show a genuine concern. They make that the Bermuda grass grew and it was to my liking.John L.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs.Recent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for youRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMEMargaret D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Certified Mobile Motorcycle/ATV/Motorsport Mechanic
- Business Description:I am HAVC certified, I have 23 college credits in landscape technology and horticulture design. I can do drywall, painting, electric, plumbing, tile, tree trimming and landscaping as well as furniture and bike assembly. I can fix dishwashers and will do T.V mounting and picture mounting and rearrange furniture
- Business Description:If You Would Like To Rent Any Kind Of Lawn Care To Chairs And Tables For Your Wedding, Were Your Local Company To Do It With Quality Equipment,Competitive Pricing, And Friendly Service.Recent Review:All rentals came & left on time and everything was as advertised. Only concern was at the onset when it was hard to connect with the business in person.Selina L.
- Business Description:A to Z Equipment is a locally owned and family operated business. A to Z has been serving the valley since 1960."You name it, we rent it!" The price we quote you is the price you'll pay and no hidden fees. A to Z Equipment also sales everything they rent, new and used. Other hours: April-October 6:30am - 5:00pm, November-March 7:30am - 5:00pmRecent Review:THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE STAFF WAS ALL VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. IF I NEEDED A GENERATOR AGAIN I WOULD RETURN HERE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE. THE LOCATION WAS CONVENIENTVICKI S.
- Business Description:We are the 1 call for all of your home repair or remodel needs there's nothing we cant do Family owe business since 1990 We take pride in the work we do and will go the extra mile because we want you happy when we are don
- Business Description:Localy owned & operated company serving all of phoenix arizona. now offering a discount to all military branch personel.Recent Review:.deb B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Litchfield Park
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Paradise Valley
- Sun City
- Sun Lakes
- Desert Hills
lawn mower repair shops in Tolleson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT14828 N 88TH AVE
- A To Z Equipment Rental & Sales1313 E Baseline Rd
- A TO Z EQUIPMENT RENTALS & SALES15634 N 32 ST
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales4050 E Indian School Rd
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales803 E Van Buren St
- A&P Nursery2601 E Baseline Rd
- A-Z Mobile Mechanic and Fabrication3015 E. Main Street Suite 103
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURF1502 BELL RD STE 3
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENT
- Desert Hay LLC25425 W Pueblo Ave
- Desert Hay LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC
- Global landscaping & pool, LLC7131 east rancho vista drive unit 6005
- Global landscaping & pool, LLC
- H & M Consulting2914 W Belmont Ave
- H & M Consulting
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.25550 W Highway 85
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.
- JJs Mowers & Repair4172 S. Marisol Ln.
- JJs Mowers & Repair
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC9316 E. Balsam Ave. #39
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- WillWorks5145 W Warner St