WillWorks

4.4

5145 W Warner St

Phoenix, AZ 85043

This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for you....

4.4

handyman (4)door installation (3)plumbers (3)drywall (3)landscape lighting (1)home remodeling (1)stucco (1)HVAC Companies (1)electrician (1)awnings (1)

05/12/2021

TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was fini...

Description of Work
I needed new doors installed. French patio doors, 3 exterior doors and 5 interior doors and 4 closets.

Category awnings,doors

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

I'm sorry you feel that way but I will not dignify lies and accusations with a response. You have a nice day.

01/12/2021

Great work! Super friendly and cleaned everything up. Our dog door looks great and is sturdy.

Description of Work
Dog door installed

Category drywall,handyman service,stucco,doors

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you for the great review.

12/06/2020

Will came through in a pinch and moved his schedule around to accommodate us. They did a great job getting our rental unit move in ready. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home repairs

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,doors

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

10/19/2020

He did a great job. Recommend 100% in 1000 times

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/21/2020

Everything was good and perfect. It went all the way I wanted. He was on time and he communicated very well. He was fast.

Description of Work
He installed lights in my garden.

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

09/21/2020

They were super reliable and very professional.

Description of Work
They fixed my plumbing issue. They replaced my washer and dryer.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

09/13/2020

Will was timely, professional and courteous. Not only expertly completed the job he was hired for but also completed another impromptu job request without hesitation. I’ll not only hire him again for other opportunities but am recommending him to everyone I know. Thanks, Will!!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

Thank you and we are glad that you are satisfied with our work.