A1 Garage Door Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2010

3254 E Broadway Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85040

A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage door companies servicing the Phoenix Valley since 1998. We're family owned & operated and offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we service all major brands of operators and doors. Residential repair and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We also offer epoxy flooring. Remember; "A1 from day one!". Learn more at: http://a1garage.com/phoenix/...

06/22/2022

Tiffany K.

A1 got us scheduled for next day services, then called when a same day appointment came open to bump us up! Communication was excellent, techs Eric Parks and Ramon were punctual, personable, and knowledgeable. They explained the issue and options available. It was out of our price point for now (recession and all), but I 100% know who I will call when we are ready to repair or have future issues!

Description of Work
Garage Door Openers Not Working

06/10/2022

Bonnie Harris B.

It went very well, did a nice job. It was not easy to do it in a garage.

Description of Work
The service person who came put up the lights on it, they checked the spring, they checked the mechanism then put a new light.

01/13/2022

Chris L.

Horrendous!!!!! Absolute worst possible service and treatment from this company. My doors were never ordered. Even though I called company twice to verify they were on the way. Expensive doors, special order, 18 weeks at max quoted to receive them. 5 months later I am told distribution did not order my doors. At best 3 additional months to get doors. They took my money and did not honor their contact. Absolutely unacceptable and completely dismissive of my garage door needs and order placed in good faith. Do not order from this company. Buyer Beware. If I could do zero stars I would. I was lied to and no one is taking responsibility. Deal with this company at your own risk.

Description of Work
New garage doors.

01/06/2021

Carol F.

What a professional company! Called and got an appointment for the next day between 8 am and 1 pm. At 8 am we received a call from the company that the driver's truck broke down. They promised to keep me informed what time he would arrive. A few minutes later, the driver called and said it was fixed and he was on his way. We really appreciated the level of customer service we received! Steve showed up and never tried to up-sell us anything. He looked at the garage door, made recommendations for things that needed replacement and things that could wait. We had him replace everything since all the parts and the opener were 25 years old. Very nice guy. My only regret.....we forgot to ask for the senior discount! RATS!!!

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener, springs, cables and brackets

09/28/2020

Nathan J.

Prompt arrival, and repair was completed quickly

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replaced

09/24/2020

Karyl S.

They came exactly when they said they would and were very thorough. My motor was still good for a few years so they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.

Description of Work
I had broken a spring and they put a temporary one in as after 34 years and many problems in the past two years I needed an entire new garage door.

Category garage doors,epoxy flooring

04/15/2020

ALBERTO M.

OUTSTANDING!!! Kyle was so so professional and understanding on the door problem. He has such a courteous, friendly personality as well as professional. Arrived early as texted. Fixed the door and improved its operation. I will DEFINITELY use A-1 Garage cause of Kyle. But the way the whole operation communicates its arrival times to your residence via texting and sending picture of the of your assigned service technician plus a brief bio. A very FIRST CLASS operation and as well as extremely personable employee/technician. I am extremely impressed and pleased with the services rendered by Kyle and A-1 Garage Door Service. Look no further for Garage door Issues. Just remember A-1 !!!!

Description of Work
re-beefing up the structure of garage door since a vehicle put a slight dent in it and replacing the rubber bottom the length of the garage

03/18/2020

Lynn R.

My team was right on time, explained my options, answered my questions, and hopped right to it. The project was done quickly, and cleaned up afterward. We discussed how to use the remote, and what to do if I had questions. Left manual with me, and I couldn't be happier! If you don't know anything about garage door remotes, these folks will walk you through your choices.

Description of Work
Install remote for garage door and maintain garage doors

01/21/2020

Mary M.

We called because our garage door wouldn't open. The repairman said we needed new springs even though they weren't broken and would have to go from there if that wasn't the problem. This would cost around $800.00. We told him no that we weren't going to replace the springs since they weren't broken. After about 15 minutes of arguing, my husband told him we would contact someone else. He then said there was a $20.00 trip charge even though it said free estimates. He said it was only free if we bought something. On one side of the flyer it stated free estimates but on the other side it stated free estimates but to call for details. We called another repairman who clicked the garage door opener and stated the belt was broken which needed to be replaced but the springs were fine. The belt could only be purchased by also buying the carrier but this came to a total of $200.00 and not the $800.00 that wouldn't even have fixed the door. I would never hire A1 Garage Door service for anything I needed.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't open.

Category garage doors

This is Bruce, Manager of A1. I spoke to the customer and listened as she told me what happened. Seems to me our tech could have provided some lower cost items and gotten the job done, like the competitor who did get the job done after we left. So I actually paid for the other company'[Member Information Removed] repair, I sent the customer $200 to pay for the other company'[Member Information Removed] repair. The customer was very happy about this and told me the matter was resolved and she doesn't think of us as an "F" rated company after that. I hope that'[Member Information Removed] true because I see this review is still here, 3 months later. Please call me if I have failed you, here at A1 we go above and beyond to provide amazing customer service. Sincerely, Bruce

12/10/2019

James B.

It was an emergency after-hours repair after the notification was made, I was contacted that the contractor would arrive within 30 minutes, he arrived within 20 minutes. he was professional and explained the service he was providing. the repair amount was actually what was quoted. The after hour fee was waived. Very happy with the service. would strongly recommend to anyone else.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door spring.

American epoxy pros

A Authentic Garage Door Service

We are open for business and we are taking every precaution necessary to be as safe as possible. A-Authentic is known as the best. It’s a reputation they worked hard to win. They’re a family owned company that has been serving the Valley of the Sun with expert garage door repair for over 15 years. They are expert at what they do and their expertise has won them the following accolades.

Offers by A Authentic Garage Door Service on Angi
    Iconic Garage Door Services

From the moment you call to when a technician leaves your home, our goal is to make sure the customer experience is the best in the valley! We have satisfied customers all over the state of Arizona. Give us a call to see the difference for yourself. We answer calls 24/7 365 days a year. Iconic Garage Door Services offers quality, fast, friendly garage door, opener, repair, & replacements at a very affordable price. We only use top-rated parts to ensure your getting excellent service backed by the best guarantees.

Offers by Iconic Garage Door Services on Angi

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Garage doors repair, installation, electric openers & keyless entry. Now offering full-service epoxy floor coatings.

Commercial Garage Doors & Gates.