A1 Garage Door Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2010

A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage door companies servicing the Phoenix Valley since 1998. We're family owned & operated and offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we service all major brands of operators and doors. Residential and Commercial repair and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We also offer epoxy flooring. Remember; "A1 from day one!". Award winning. Additional website: http://a1garage.com/phoenix/...

Licensed, Bonded & Insured! ROC#291513. When a door doesn’t function properly or is broken, it’s not just an inconvenience; it can represent the real threat of property loss. Call us 24/7 to handle all your door emergencies! We handle all types of doors, from residential garage doors and commercial overhead doors. We guarantee outstanding price, quality and service. F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC is a family owned company servicing the entire valley of the sun. Our installation, repair and maintenance services include, but are not limited to - Residential and Commercial Overhead Garage Doors. Custom built garage doors. One, two, and three car garages. Detached garages and attached garages. Need a new garage door for your home? We offer all the latest styles and features, we also offer broken spring repair and opener replacement. With F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC, you will get world class service at affordable prices. Call us today for more information and don't forget: Our Guarantee is "We Will Not Sell You What You Don't Need!". Additional DBA - F & J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC.

Here at Blue Fox Garage Doors, we pride ourselves in quality installations and stellar customer service. The customer always comes first because without you, we wouldn’t exist. We offer high quality garage door repairs valley wide.

We are open for business & taking every precaution possible and can even offer completely contactless service during these times. Iconic Garage Door Services offers quality, fast, friendly garage door, opener, repair, & replacements at a very affordable price. We only use top-rated parts to ensure your getting excellent service backed by the best guarantees. From the moment you call to when a technician leaves your home, our goal is to make sure the customer experience is the best in the valley! We have satisfied customers all over the state of Arizona. Give us a call to see the difference for yourself. We answer calls 24/7 365 days a year.

01/06/2021

What a professional company! Called and got an appointment for the next day between 8 am and 1 pm. At 8 am we received a call from the company that the driver's truck broke down. They promised to keep me informed what time he would arrive. A few minutes later, the driver called and said it was fixed and he was on his way. We really appreciated the level of customer service we received! Steve showe...

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener, springs, cables and brackets

09/28/2020

Prompt arrival, and repair was completed quickly

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replaced

09/24/2020

They came exactly when they said they would and were very thorough. My motor was still good for a few years so they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.

Description of Work
I had broken a spring and they put a temporary one in as after 34 years and many problems in the past two years I needed an entire new garage door.

Category garage doors,epoxy flooring

04/15/2020

OUTSTANDING!!! Kyle was so so professional and understanding on the door problem. He has such a courteous, friendly personality as well as professional. Arrived early as texted. Fixed the door and improved its operation. I will DEFINITELY use A-1 Garage cause of Kyle. But the way the whole operation communicates its arrival times to your residence via texting and sending picture of the of your ass...

Description of Work
re-beefing up the structure of garage door since a vehicle put a slight dent in it and replacing the rubber bottom the length of the garage

03/18/2020

My team was right on time, explained my options, answered my questions, and hopped right to it. The project was done quickly, and cleaned up afterward. We discussed how to use the remote, and what to do if I had questions. Left manual with me, and I couldn't be happier! If you don't know anything about garage door remotes, these folks will walk you through your choices.

Description of Work
Install remote for garage door and maintain garage doors

Category garage doors

Garage doors repair, installation, electric openers & keyless entry.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing