Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Dallas, TX
There are 81 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Dallas
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncExcellent work. Came by to give a quote, but it turned out to be not too difficult and the technician fixed it within two hours. 1/3 the cost of the first quote I got.
- Ernie's Plumbing Service Incperfect from start to finish. called Monday morning, someone was at my door by noon. Reps name is Haven (yes Haven) He was super polite, knowledgeable & professional. I was very impressed. My first experience with Ernies...won't be my last!
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncI had a 22 year old Delta tub/shower faucet that had been leaking and I could not get the bonnet nut to come off to replace cartridge. I ended up torquing too much and caused a small leak in the valve body in the wall that couldn't be sealed. I was a little apprehensive seeing the negative reviews but since they offered a free service call/estimate with no obligation I gave them a call. They came out and confirmed the bad news. The estimate came to $787.50 with senior discount which included going in through the bedroom wall to cut out and replace valve body and install a new Delta tub/shower faucet. I had priced the parts at Home Depot and it was over $200. Travel time to get parts and faucet and labor was a little over 3 hours. I felt the total price for labor and parts was reasonable so I accepted. Bryan was the plumber they sent and he did a pro job ( I did have to patch the drywall afterwards but Bryan did a good job of keeping that to a minimum). Now we have a nice new chrome Delta faucet instead of that old worn gold plated one. I would hire again and I would ask for Bryan. He was a lifesaver. Going out to turn water on/off at street was getting old read less
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncCarl #604 was fantastic. He was polite and informative throughout the process. The overflow problem was showing in the garage but was cleared in another area. Carl stuck with it until the problem was resolved. I am pleased with the results and will definitely use Ernie’s if needed in the future.
- Reliant Air ConditioningJoe is professional, efficient, knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer all my questions. I am very please with Joe’s service.
- Reliant Air ConditioningToby called prior to arrival and then, after a discussion with me, assessed our homes needs. He was very professional and courteous and his information coupled with experience proved to be the solution we were looking for to replace our AC system. I will definitely recommend Toby and Reliant AC to my friends and neighbors read less
- Reliant Air ConditioningOur repair specialist, Dan was so professional and very thorough and pleasant. Great job Reliant for having wonderful repair specialists!
- Home Front RenovationsWe were very impressed with the setup process once we said yes to having them remodel our bathroom. They keep in communication with is through out the setup up and the process of the project. We were very impressed with Jennifer who came out and gave us our estimate, she listened to what we needed and when she came to go over the design with the team a few months after the initial consultation, on the first day she remembered everything we asked for. We had Tom as our project manager and he did a great job trying to make everything run smoothly. Unfortunately you can't control other companies you rely on for things but he did a great job communicating with us. Roman the the person who remodeled the bathroom did am amazing job and Roman even gave us suggestions on what might work in our bathroom remodel. We definitely recommend them to anyone who needs to remodel a bathroom read less
- Reliant Air ConditioningTheir diagnostic technician to find the leak . None of other bids. He didn't jump to marketing. Gave me many options. Offered professional patience & as I am an RN, patience and taking time to explain, both the diagnostic tech, Dan & Chris T. Gave a tired nurse just off night shift respect.
- Reliant Air ConditioningSuperb, we can always count on marvelous service from Joe. He is always on-time, courteous, willing to share his knowledge, and very thorough in checking our systems. We have the fullest confidence that the job is done right.
Appliance Repair Experts in Dallas
- Business Description:We offfer repair and service to all major household appliances and work on any brand. We accept all major credit cards as well as check or cash. Our service fee is $89.95+tax and offer free service call if you repair. Only time you pay the service fee is if you decide to not repair the unit or it can't be repaired read less
- Business Description:20% OFF Service Calls; Best service providing in the Allen TX , Plano TX , Frisco TX , Mckinney TX , Wylie TX , Murphy TX /Atlanta-Brookhaven GA , Buckhead GA, Alpharetta GA, Milton GA, Johns Creek GA, Roswell GA, Dunwoody GA, Sandy Spring GA, Woodstock GA, Marietta GA . We are a professional technical repair company that specializes in a large range of residential services and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we wont leave until the job is done right. We always offer great custo.. read lessRecent Review:My installation was done within a couple hours of my request and the installation was done very professionally and all items were checked to insure everything was installed properly and the dryer was working correctly before the service call was completed. He also checked to insure the washer was properly installed by someone else. Highly recommended read lessKathy M.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Adrian is the owner and a very pleasant man. The price was fair, but the attention to detail was not. I purchased a dishwasher and needed it to be installed. I called Adrian on Labor Day Sunday. I thought I'd get voice mail, but he answered. Adrian indicated that he could install it the next day on Labor Day Monday. That's pretty impressive. He asked that I text my address. I specifically asked, "To the Angie phone number that links to your phone?" He said yes, that it would come to him. At 1 pm on Monday, I finally called him back asking when he would be coming. He said anytime. I told him I sent my contact info over to him at 9:45 that morning to the Angie's phone number. He said he didn't receive it and he would check the Angi portal. He called back indicating he didn't receive it and asked if I'd give it to him verbally. At approximately 2 pm, he arrived for the install. I had a new GE Profile dishwasher with a new install kit. This is where things started to go down hill. Adrian wanted to know if I wanted the new water hose installed as the old one was stainless and in good order. He indicated that the rubber top and side trim pieces were probably not necessary. If he had carefully read the installation guide, he would have known it was for noise suppression to achieve the -44 dbm quiet noise level. When I asked for the installation guide, we were on the French pages. I explained how the side trim pieces were on Step 11 of the installation guide. Adrian was concerned about the top mounting brackets interfering with the top trim piece. Well, that's explained in Step 12 of the installation guide. I relented on the installing the new water line hose. But I should not have had to. When I am hiring someone for a task, that task should be carried out per the installation manual. Adrian also had installed the toe kick plate, Step 22. When I asked about the sound baffle, which is the sound insulation piece, he forgot. That was in Step 21. I like Adrian. But I honestly could not hire him again. I need people I don't have to micromanage so the installation is done exactingly, not approximately read lessJon P.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 20 years of experience. We are a factory trained repair and installation company. Please call 817-713-5528 today for appliance repair services.Recent Review:Better than expected. Instead of being taken advantage of, Taylor pointed out all I needed was a minor adjustment and not a complete motor replacement. He refunded the cost of the unneeded parts and even offered to check back in a few weeks to see if all was still working ok. Which he did!! I’d recommend using his services if you want honest dedicated work done ! read lessDino F.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Recipient 8 years running. I guarantee quality service backed by my 20 years of experience, customer service, and factory training. I work on all makes and models of appliances. There is no job I can't handle. I pride myself with quality workmanship and attention to detail. I will treat your home as if it were my own. Honesty is my policy read lessRecent Review:I saw all the horrible reviews for this company and thought they might be fake they were so bad. Sadly these reviews are completely real and justified. The technicians were incompetent, dishonest, and wanted to charge $1370 to replace a simple ignitor in my oven. They also wanted to mark up the part by over $450. I have since found out my oven's manufacturer does not recommend them for repairs which says quite a bit. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for appliance repairs unless you like being ripped off by incompetent, rude, and dishonest people read lessCharles B.
- Business Description:At A+ Certified Appliance we do one thing and do extremely well. we help you with all your home appliance needs. The reason we exist is to empower and enable our clients, friends and neighbors to prolong the lifespan of their appliances. To give them the knowledge, wisdom and understanding to make informed decisions about what works best for them. Call us anytime we are here to help.. To learn more about the services we provide go to https://www.apluscertifiedappliance.com read lessRecent Review:Chris removed front panel and restored the button. He determined that the circuit board was somewhat worn and could fail within a year. We discussed the reliability of different appliance brands and gave me advice for choosing a new one. He was very pleasant and enjoyable to have in the house read lessLinda H.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned family business, who always put our customers first!Recent Review:Tyler went above and beyond to fix the issue. Very pleased with his service and knowledge.Philip G.
- Business Description:We service major appliances in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our service call fee is $80 plus what it takes to repair your appliance. We will fix only what needs to be fixed, quote you a price before we do the work, and use new parts. We are usually able to get to you the day you contact us or the following day. We guarantee our work read lessRecent Review:Excellent! The servicemen was prompt and it was clear he knew how to access A problem. The price charged was reasonable and fair. He was socially sensitive and wore a mask at all times, even though I have had the vaccines. Thanks Mr. Fred. Great Job! read lesspaulette m.
- Business Description:Still Open; 20% OFF Service Calls; $150 OFF Replacements! Best Deal air conditioning and heating is one of the premier HVAC contractors in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. We strive to offer the best customer service in the industry…. From the first conversation to the completed service of your home's HVAC system, we are there every step of the way to ensure that you get the best quality equipment at the best possible price. Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover why Best Dea.. read lessRecent Review:Great!! It was a complicated repair and Best Deal AC did a great job!Andrea C.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on our professionalism. Our in-home service technicians are highly skilled, courteous, and happy to take note of your needs. You can count on our staff members’ promptness, efficiency, and keen attention to detail. Here are other reasons that set us apart from most service providers. We give a solid quote before the service begins; no surprises. We are committed to providing a "leave no trace" cleanup for every client. There is never an overtime charge; we charge by the j.. read less
Deals in Dallas for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Your gas oven might not heat up for various reasons, such as problems with the circuit breaker, igniter, or gas supply. You can troubleshoot to figure out why your gas oven won’t heat up, but you may need to reach out to a professional.
Find appliance repair services in
- Farmers Branch
- Balch Springs
- Grand Prairie
appliance repair services in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Call I Fix It All
- 1st Choice Services1504 Taylorcrest Dr
- 24 Hour Key Plumbing Inc.4919 Manett St Apt 203
- 24/7 Heating And AIr LLC2570 Interstate 30 N
- 360 Repair391 E Las Colinas Blvd
- 3G Plumbing and Backflow LLC4753 Kelso Ct
- 7 Star Appliance Service212 High Point Dr
- 1 Call I Fix It All
- A & D APPLIANCE PARTS & SVC228 BIRCH ST
- A Better Deal Heating AC Plumbing Electric & AppliPO Box 1668
- A D Electric1410 Oakley Ave
- A Guaranteed Home Appliance Center2623 Dove Creek Ln
- A J Electronics Inc2001 Coit Rd Ste 166
- A Pro Appliance Repair101 Parker Dr.
- A Tex Appliance Repair702 Pleasant Valley Rd
- A WORTHY APPLIANCES1100 S. Wildwood dr. #1
- A#1 Air601 E Corporate
- A&E FACTORY SERVICE2270 VALLEY VIEW LN
- A+ Certified Appliance301 E Malone St
- A+ Texas Home Inspection Services504 Birchwood LN
- A-1 Appliance Place626 E Highway 67
- A-1 SERVICES INCP.O. Box 814271
- A-ANTHONY'S ALL APPLIANCE REPAIR HEAT & AIR107 E 4TH ST
- A-Best Appliance Repair Service941 S. Timberline Dr.
Fort Worth, Texas
- A-Line Plumbing Co Inc217 Molina Dr
- A.C. Appliances And Electrical Services1017 Singletree Dr
- A1 At Your Service Appliance Repair2716 Russwood Ln
- AAA Air Service1005 W. University Dr.
- AAA Appliance Repair1105 E Plano Pkwy. #3
- ABA MAYTAG1565 W Main St STE 208 #126
- ABCO Appliance Parts Co.1758 W Division St
- Abel Appliance Repair2329 Langdon Dr
- AC Appliance Concepts & Associates Incorporated10315 Cimmaron Trail
- ACCURATE MICROWAVE & APPLIANCE REPAIR601 STONEHENGE DR
Grand Prairie, Texas
- Ace Handyman Services Dallas5735 Kenwood Ave
- Ace's Appliance RepairPO Box 423
- Action Appliance Repair1508 Park Lane Drive
- Adams Bros Appliance Service3009 Concord Dr
- Adams IT and Appliance Repair3990 Spring Valley Rd
- Advantage Appliance13940 Bammel North Houston Rd
- Affordable A/C & Appliance Repair1112 Arbor Town Cir
- Affordable Appliance Repair Services1502 Marilla Dr
- AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE SERVICE5924 MIDWAY RD
Haltom City, Texas
- Affordable Big Screen TV Repair LLC121 N Greenville Ave Suite H
- Affordable Fixers2501 Melanie Dr
- Affordable handyman service's911 Chestnut St
- Agape Home Services3207 Skylane Dr
- AGB Appliance Repair LLC300 Swisher Rd
Lake Dallas, Texas
- Aguilar's Cleaning & Painting8083 Stonebrook Pkwy
- AIR PERFORMANCE SERVICE INC10510 Markison Rd
- AIRAFAIR300 GREENTREE CT
- AIRTRON10440 Olympic Dr
- Airtron Heating & Air Conditioning9525 Forest View St
- AJ's Services630 S. Waxahachie St.
- Al Faiz Electric2435 N Central Expy. #1200
- All Brand's Appliance2232 Carson St
Haltom City, Texas
- All In 1 HandymanPO Box 452044
- All Service Heating & Air1410 Summit Ave
- ALL-VAC INC3136 INDEPENDENCE PKWY B
- Allen Restoration and Construction Inc5551 Woodland Hls Dr
- Alltex Parker Mechanical Services2126 Vanco Dr
- Almcoe Refrigeration4050 Cresthill Rd
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- Amax Appliance Repair8568 Warren Parkway, # 431
- Ambassador Appliance Repair708 Peters Colony
- AMERICAN AIR CUSTOMS INC335 N Briery Rd
- American Air Systems & HVAC Services909 Torrance Dr.
- American Building Services11056 Shady Trl
- American Home Services108 Highwood Ave
Little Elm, Texas
- AMERICAN HOME TECH914 Valley View Dr
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Servpro436 Ross Ave
- American servpro2612 Henry St
- Anderson Appliance Repair10330 Castle Dr
- ANGEL AC HEAT & APPLIANCE1615 SOLITUDE DR
- ANGEL'S HOME SOLUTIONS6313 SUDBURY WAY
North Richland Hills, Texas
- Angel's Maintenance402 E State Highway 121 111
- Annexo Appliance Repair705 Bray Central Dr 705 Bray Central Dr/Dallas
- Anthony's Appliance Repair1826 Trailview Drive
- Anything Plus Contracting Services1824 Crescent Dr. 633
- Apache Service Company10835 Denton Drive
- Apex Appliance Services808 S Ballard Ave #180
- Appliance & Air Care Experts2701 Fondren Dr
- APPLIANCE & AIR CONDITIONING940 E BELT LINE RD STE 122
- appliance care mckinney219 westpark dr s
- Appliance doctor4009 Old Denton rd # 114-163
- APPLIANCE GEEKS LLC7712 San Jacinto Pl STE 300
- Appliance Genius3262 Westheimer Rd Unit 345
- Appliance Mart1791 Millard Dr Ste A
- Appliance Master3941 legacy drive
- Appliance Masters802 E Nasa Pkwy
- Appliance Repair & More102 Sunnymeadow
Gun Barrel City, Texas
- Appliance Repair by Rodney Sims7416 Amber Dr
- Appliance Repair Chestermere7520 Deaver Drive #78G
North Richland Hills, Texas
- Appliance Repair Now3752 Regency Cir
Fort Worth, Texas
- Appliance Repair of North Texas6060 N Central Expy
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SPECIALISTS10025 GARLAND RD
- Appliance Repairs Dallas13410 Preston Rd #C
- Appliance Solutions5300 Davis Blvd
North Richland Hills, Texas
- Appliance Solutions7473 Meadow Ct.
North Richland Hills, Texas
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- A & D APPLIANCE PARTS & SVC