Appliance Genius

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

3262 Westheimer Rd Unit 345

Houston, TX 77098

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Ice Maker Cleaning

Ice Maker Cleaning

appliance repair2021
Appliance Genius offers maintenance plans for your appliances. Ice maker cleanings are recommended at least once a year or as often as every 3 months, depending on how often you are using your ice machine. The maintenance service includes flushing and sanitizing the machine thoroughly, removing calcium, rust and lime build up, cleaning condenser and diagnosing the appliance to make sure it is working to factory specs.

Appliance Genius LLC has become a well-renowned Appliance Repair Service in Houston, Austin, Dallas & Beaumont. What started out as a hobby turned into a full-fledged business offering the highest quality repairs. Our passion for fixing what’s broken has brought us to the forefront of the repair industry, and our impeccable results have kept us there. Houston 713-554-0100 / Austin 512-980-8888 Beaumont 409-246-7979 / Dallas 214-814-4040...

4.2

appliance repair (79)small appliance repair (3)

06/16/2021

I’m so glad I found Appliance Genius to repair my Bosch oven, they were very reasonably priced. Tristan the technician was very knowledgeable and professional, and had our oven back up and working again in no time. I’ll definitely be using Appliance Genius in the future if any of my appliances have issues again!

Description of Work
Bosch oven repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy our technician Tristan was able to get your oven back up and running. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/27/2021

Alex and crew did a great job. He was very knowledgeable about the needed repair. I would recommend him to other potential customers.

Description of Work
repair gas cooktop

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

04/29/2021

Eric and Alex with Appliance Genius were outstanding! Our Thermador double oven stopped heating. Another company quoted me $1600 to replace a component after spending 10 minutes to "diagnose" the problem. I called Appliance Genius for a second opinion. They came the same day I contacted them. They spent an hour evaluating numerous aspects of the oven, diagnosed and corrected the issue, explained w...

Description of Work
Thermador double oven failing to heat

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

03/06/2021

Excellent...Nathan diagnosed the problem, got the part and came back out on a Saturday to fix the broiler

Description of Work
Dacor oven broiler was broken

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/06/2021

Henry was very knowledgeable about our Dacor beverage cooler. He took his time to ensure that things were done correctly. He showed up on time and was extremely professional and diligent. Appliance Genius is very lucky to have him! I will always request Henry when dealing with Appliance Genius.

Description of Work
Repair and Door replacement on Dacor Wine Fridge

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/23/2021

We had an AWESOME experience with Appliance Genius and especially with our technician, Nate. Nate did an awesome job diagnosing and triaging the problem, but also explaining to us what the error code meant and walking us through each of his steps. He also helped up with education and checking in on our other Bertazonni appliances while he was here. Extremely satisfied with our experience and will ...

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

10/10/2020

Nate Wallace has worked on several of our Dacor appliances over the last couple of years and always does a great job. He has fixed hinges on our Dacor oven (twice), replaced a compressor on our refrigera and on this trip installed a replacement microwave. Nate came out and diagnosed the problem quickly, ordered the replacement appliance, arrived on time as stated for the replacement install and go...

Description of Work
Microwave Replacement

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/02/2020

Nate Wallace did a fantastic job of identifying the problem with our refrigerator and fixing it quickly. He has done other warranty work for us and is always so helpful and spot on in his diagnostics.

Description of Work
Repair Dacor refrigerator

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/31/2020

Alfredo has been coming to the home to repairs some items with my Dacor appliances. Alfredo has always been #1high5. Knows the appliances and knowledge is King. Thank you Alfredo for helping me out!

Description of Work
Put a fan inside my Dacor double oven #1high5

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/05/2020

Alfredo came out to repair the seal on my freezer, and did a good job- he was very punctual, and efficient. However, after he left my freezer drawers were stuck- they were operating fine before he arrived, but now I cannot pull them out at all. When I called to ask him to fix the issue, he told me it wasn’t his fault and if I wanted him to come look I would have to pay another service call fee. He...

Description of Work
Freezer door was not ******** properly

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Appliance repair and maintenance.

BLENDER REPAIR, IRON REPAIR