This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Richwood, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Richwood
- Elite Handyman PlusAnthony was prompt, friendly and efficient. We got to know him, two of his sons and his lovely wife. Anthony went out of his way after work to pick up more parts when he found the supplier didn't give him enough pieces to finish the job. At the same time, he checked on the availability and price of the stairway we want installed next. He is a hard worker and he is careful to clean up each day after work and store his tools carefully and out of our way so we could come and go. He climbed tall ladders and worked in terrible heat and humidity without complaint. We would hire him for any handyman job in the future. In fact, he will be installing our attic stairs soon. The siding covered many years of patches and paint layers. It is 125 years old. Neighbors have commented about how nice it looks. The even siding actually makes it look bigger. We are very satisfied
- Carolina Pro ExteriorsKelly and her crew were awesome. I live out of town so I wasn't able to be onsite during the renovations. They accommodated me by pictures and facetime to keep me updated. We ran into some rotten wood and it was handled quickly and did not affect our schedule. Overall I am extremely satisfied and would recommend Carolina Pro Exteriors to others. Thanks Kelly and Justin
- precision builders co.Contractor gave us a bid. After reviewing bids we decided to go with precision builders for our remodel project. They were punctual and upfront during project. Quality of work was great! Very pleased
- Taylor's ConstructionThey were very courteous and dis very good work. Their workers were very nice and they cleaned up the site after completing the job. All in all these guys are very good at what they do. Chad is fair and told us about problems he saw while working on the house. I would recommend to anyone!!
- Secure Construction Company IncMy husband and I had employed Secure Construction previously (twice last year) for projects on our house including a home addition and then new siding for the entire house. Given our past experience with the company, we did not hesitate to select them to complete our bathroom remodel. We contacted Eddie Keller on April 1 of this year and he actually came out the very next day to take a look at the space and prepare to do an estimate. He was quickly able to prepare an estimate and provide suggestions of ways we could enhance the space without leaving our price points. We agreed on a price and he said it would be several weeks on a start date but in the meantime to be selecting the tiles for the floor/walls, paint colors, vanity, fixtures, toilet, etc. My husband and I shopped around at Lowes and Home Depot and provided Eddie with the item numbers of everything he needed for our remodel. We were excited when our start date ended up being moved up a few weeks and the project actually began only two weeks from our initial meeting. The first few days were devoted to delivering materials, demolition and removal of the old fixtures/flooring, and preparing to work on the new plumbing and electrical systems. The plumbing and rewiring of electrical work was completed and then the new drywall was put up and the bathtub placed. Tiling of the shower walls was completed next and then work began on the new tile floor. The new drywall was primed and then painted and then the vanity, medicine cabinet, and toilet were installed. The area was completed with new baseboards and new doors were installed/painted as well. Once this bathroom was completed, they made small improvements to our other bathroom at our request including new baseboards, installing the toilet removed from the other bathroom, repairing a damaged doorway, and rewiring the medicine cabinet/installing a switch for it. During this time, it should be noted that the two gentlemen completing the work (Darvin and Paul) arrived on time, were always kind and courteous, and took extra care not to create additional messes in other living areas of our home. They laid drop cloths upon arriving and put everything away at the end of each day. They even helped me carry in groceries (on several occasions!)!!! Darvin left us with his personal cell phone number in case we experienced any issues with the plumbing/electrical. Eddie was always very responsive to any texts/phone calls as well and was quick to cure any issues that came up during the whole process
- Secure Construction Company IncThe crew was always on time and very professional. They cleaned up as they worked and the job site was spotless when they would leave for the day. The owner Eddie had one thing in mind and that was that the client is happy and pleased with their product and how you job turned out. I am going to have more work done and this company will be at the top of the list to perform any future work that we have to do. We would like to thank them for a wonderful experience
- McKinney ConstructionThe work ran smoothly and he did an excellent job! His rates beat out competors and quality is outstanding. Have used this business in the past and will continue to do so.
- JC Smith LLCSmith's people did a beautiful job. The deck especially was beautifully constructed. They were great to work with from the get go.
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too..
- Charles Pappa Jr RemodelingThey were very responsive to my requests for information and an estimate. They squeezed us in quickly since it was a small job. The siding looks great and they cleaned up as expected. They were not our lowest estimate, but their customer service is excellent!
Siding Contractors in Richwood
- Business Description:Shield Roofing & Construction LLC. has been successfully serving the Tri-State area since 2012. We later opened our doors to help more homeowners recieve quality roofs in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding workmanship and quality productsRecent Review:Did a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.Jill L.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with over 20 years experience in the construction field.Recent Review:Mr. Clymer returned my call on 8/20/14. I stated to him that I would like him to come over to my home and give me an estimate on the installation of a French Door and Window. That I wanted installed in a Tin Sided out building. I told him the Window would not be delivered until 8/31/14. He stated to me that he would come by on Saturday. Between 7 & 8 am. I assumed that he meant that following Saturday ,August 23rd. But when he did not show for the appointed time. I again assumed that I had gotten the day wrong and that he might have meant August 30. But as Mr. Clymer had previously left a message on my cell phone and had reached me at my home number at our initial contact. I assume he could have done so to reschedule or even cancel our estimate appointment. Since I have not heard from him in any way. He did seem displeased that the out building was tin where the window was to be installed. I hope he is well but I will be finding a different contractorColleen H.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed family owned business. At this time we do not sub-contract any work. We offer free estimates. We accept cash and checks.
- Business Description:We are family owned and oprated roofing company for 25 years. 24/7 emergency services, senior discount and competitive prices.Recent Review:Thief and liar. No integrity or class at all.Jame D.
- Recent Review:unknownMichelle P.
- Business Description:I do anything from porches and decks to roofing siding pressure washing painting staining driveways sidewalk new builds repairing pole barns ad ons you name we do it we have over 20 years experience in all types of construction
- Recent Review:unknownCatherine B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply3800 Jacob St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply
- BECKLEY INSULATION CO INC201 STANAFORD RD
Beckley, West Virginia
- BECKLEY INSULATION CO INC
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- Kitzmiller Construction87 Mayfair Ln
Summersville, West Virginia
- Kitzmiller Construction
- NPW DEVELOPMENT CORP3713 ROBERT C BYRD DR
Beckley, West Virginia
- NPW DEVELOPMENT CORP
- precision builders co.86 Merrimac Ln
Ronceverte, West Virginia
- precision builders co.
- Richards Contracting1814 Penn St
Moundsville, West Virginia
- Richards Contracting