Your budget and home’s style influence which replacement window frames to choose. Here’s what you need to know to figure out the best type of window frame for you.
Get matched with top window replacement installers in Richwood, WV
There are 4 highly-rated local window replacement installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Replacement Reviews in Richwood
- Elite Handyman PlusExceptional service. All projects completed timely, within estimated costs, and with professional results. Contractors license and proof of insurance were provided with original project estimate. I highly recommend.
- Quality WindowsTheir service was excellent. They came with about four guys. They put tarps down and worked in different rooms. They cleaned up well and completed the work in no time. I was very pleased with the service.
- J & R BuildersThe work area was kept clean, he used a tarp, and took care to wrap the window upon removal to prevent shards from falling out. Mr. Lamb was extremely pleasant and professional. He provided all of his contacts numbers so I could get a hold of him.
- Secure Construction Company IncIn January 2012, I began asking around for a good contractor to complete an addition that was needed for our home. I had several people mention Secure Construction Company so I decided to give them a call. My call was answered by Mr. Eddie Keller, owner of Secure Construction Company. We had a fairly exstensive talk regarding what my husband and I were needing and what services Secure Construction could provide to us. Mr. Keller came to our house within the week and took some measurements, provided us with references as well as examples of previous work, and we discussed in detail the work that we wanted to have done. Within a few days, Mr. Keller got back to us with an estimate as well as some options for us to cut some of the costs associated with the project. We settled on a price for the project and within a few days, demolition began on what used to be our carport. Mr. Keller estimated that the project would take approximately 8 weeks and they managed to complete the work within this time frame. I would like to note that the project was able to take place very quickly because it was the "off season" for the sort of work we were having done. First and foremost, I want to emphasize that I have lived through multiple remodeling/building projects over the past ten years in my previous home. This was BY FAR a superior performance by any company that I have dealt with and I would absolutely use them again in a heartbeat! All of the workers that were sent to our house by the company were polite, courteous, and paid attention to clean-up at the end of each day. I was worried with all the construction going on where we park our cars that we would be running over nails left and right...NOT THE CASE! They paid special attention to this detail and for that I am grateful! Trash was picked up and materials were kept out of the way so as to not inconvenience our family. My husband and I felt very comfortable providing daily unsupervised access to our house as we felt that Mr. Keller was very mindful of providing trustworthy workers to complete the various phases of this project. Obviously, when construction is going on within your home there will be some level of mess involved but this was contained to a very small and necessary amount (for example, they never left muddy footprints or trails of dirt throughout the existing portion of our home). Mr. Keller was extremely dilligent about returning phone calls and dealt quickly with any concerns we had during the entire process. Again, he was a pleasure to work with and my husband also got along very well with several of the workers that were at our house throughout the project. The work that was completed was of excellent quality and much emphasis was placed on making the addition as functional as possible. Only small modifications were made to our orignial plan, but these were done in an effort to maximize the space and utilize the highest potential for each of the rooms being constructed. Additionally, it should be noted that no additional or "suprise" costs were incurred during this project and Mr. Keller kept us within the budget without sacrificing quality. As I stated previously, I would absolutely use Secure Construction Company again. My husband is already dreaming up all sorts of projects, large and small, that we will be calling them to complete for us
- Bluefield Glass & InteriorsThe staff at Bluefeld Glass was always freindly, couteous, and went out of there way to answer any and all questions I had through out the entire process. It started with a trip out to their show room t pick out tile and coounter tops ect... and within just a few weeks i had a beautiful new kitchen.
- Windows R UsEverything went smoothly. It only took 3 weeks for the windows to come in compared to 8 weeks with another window company. Installation took place on the day promised and was done in a professional manner.
- PELLA WINDOW & DOORReplaced all second floor windows in our near century-old home. New windows are wood inside, which fits our old house, & white, aluminum-sheathed outside. They look gorgeous and are energy efficient, especially compared to our old leaky and difficult to open or close windows. My wife said "don't" but truly loves them ... _x000D_|Fine installers capped off a pleasant experience with a quality product. Pella = OK
- Windows R UsThey did an excellent job. They were very efficient and cleaned up the mess. I couldn’t even tell that they were in my house. They were absolutely wonderful. I really was shocked. They were very polite. They were on-time. I have actually recommended them to other people. The price he did was good. There was no hidden cost. There was no pressure to buy. They were very straightforward
- Mike's Electrical ContractingHe is the best contractor we have ever had to deal with and did superb work. I liked that he was on-time, did good work and was great to work with.
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too..
Window Installers in Richwood
- Business Description:J & S Website Designs provides affordable, custom designed websites, website management, and search engine optimization for business and non-profit organizations. Services include mobile sites, redesigns, e-commerce solutions, social media integration, responsive website design, website maintenance, and search engine/keyword analysis. Call 361.793.9683 to take your first step to building a stronger online presenceRecent Review:J&S was recommended by a friend or ours who he built them a website also. J&S Website Designs is an amazing website designer!! Professional, courteous...and patient with people who aren’t prepared!! Seriously, I am VERY HAPPY and impressed with J&S. Would recommend them to anyone who needs a website!!Halle R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:Shield Roofing & Construction LLC. has been successfully serving the Tri-State area since 2012. We later opened our doors to help more homeowners recieve quality roofs in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding workmanship and quality productsRecent Review:Did a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.Jill L.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:LW Smith and Son Custom Building & Remodeling
- Business Description:I am a general contractor that has a West Virginia contractors license.Recent Review:Porch was falling over. Randy rebuilt it so it would survive a nuke war. Will hire him again.Jessica R.
- Business Description:Established in1968, we have been working in the Mid-Atlantic region for over 40 years. We supply a wide range of quality products for remolding, new residential construction, and commercial projects. We working closely with homeowners and builders to provide a low maintenance, long lasting exterior for you home. "We pride ourselves in a quality job completed in a timely manner
- Business Description:New construction, remodeling construction and custom construction.Recent Review:It was amazing, we have stayed in contact and recently asked them to come back for more repairs as well as planing to have them come back and do more work in the future when we have the money! <br />Erik B.
- Business Description:State of the Art, State and Federal Compliant, Family Oriented, Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window installer articles
Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
A general contractor may be able to take on small window repairs, but it's always best to call in a highly experienced window repair specialist for the job.
Find window replacement installers in
window replacement installers in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply3800 Jacob St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- J & S Website Designs4944 Shadowbend Dr
Corpus Christi, Texas
- J & S Website Designs
- Kitzmiller Construction87 Mayfair Ln
Summersville, West Virginia
- Kitzmiller Construction
- Laurel Home Improvements86 Katelyn Ln
Morgantown, West Virginia
- Laurel Home Improvements
- Vision Home Improvement143 Nelm St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Vision Home Improvement