Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Lewisburg, WV
There are 2 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Lewisburg
- Carolina Pro ExteriorsKelly and her crew were awesome. I live out of town so I wasn't able to be onsite during the renovations. They accommodated me by pictures and facetime to keep me updated. We ran into some rotten wood and it was handled quickly and did not affect our schedule. Overall I am extremely satisfied and would recommend Carolina Pro Exteriors to others. Thanks Kelly and Justin read less
- precision builders co.Contractor gave us a bid. After reviewing bids we decided to go with precision builders for our remodel project. They were punctual and upfront during project. Quality of work was great! Very pleased
- JC Smith LLCSmith's people did a beautiful job. The deck especially was beautifully constructed. They were great to work with from the get go.
- Secure Construction Company IncThe crew was always on time and very professional. They cleaned up as they worked and the job site was spotless when they would leave for the day. The owner Eddie had one thing in mind and that was that the client is happy and pleased with their product and how you job turned out. I am going to have more work done and this company will be at the top of the list to perform any future work that we have to do. We would like to thank them for a wonderful experience read less
- McKinney ConstructionThe work ran smoothly and he did an excellent job! His rates beat out competors and quality is outstanding. Have used this business in the past and will continue to do so.
- Integrity Remodeling And DesignWe initially met Patrick and he was responsive , very attentive and communicated probably a little more than we would like but it was nice to be kept in the loop. IN the roof installation we had some bad siding and Patrick knew the type and manufacturer and fixed it a no cost as a free bee. On the Window replacement he dealt as a conduit between my renters and me so I didn't have to deal with any of the issues than can arise between my renters being inconvenienced during the installation. It didn't hurt his price was the best among 4 other bids. Lastly we needed a roof leak fixed immediately and we called Patrick at 835pm and his workers were there at 10pm fixing the issue. Lastly Patrick provided us with plenty of references which seemed to good to be true but truth be told I would say the same after my dealing with Integrity Remodeling and Patric read less
- Secure Construction Company IncMy husband and I had employed Secure Construction previously (twice last year) for projects on our house including a home addition and then new siding for the entire house. Given our past experience with the company, we did not hesitate to select them to complete our bathroom remodel. We contacted Eddie Keller on April 1 of this year and he actually came out the very next day to take a look at the space and prepare to do an estimate. He was quickly able to prepare an estimate and provide suggestions of ways we could enhance the space without leaving our price points. We agreed on a price and he said it would be several weeks on a start date but in the meantime to be selecting the tiles for the floor/walls, paint colors, vanity, fixtures, toilet, etc. My husband and I shopped around at Lowes and Home Depot and provided Eddie with the item numbers of everything he needed for our remodel. We were excited when our start date ended up being moved up a few weeks and the project actually began only two weeks from our initial meeting. The first few days were devoted to delivering materials, demolition and removal of the old fixtures/flooring, and preparing to work on the new plumbing and electrical systems. The plumbing and rewiring of electrical work was completed and then the new drywall was put up and the bathtub placed. Tiling of the shower walls was completed next and then work began on the new tile floor. The new drywall was primed and then painted and then the vanity, medicine cabinet, and toilet were installed. The area was completed with new baseboards and new doors were installed/painted as well. Once this bathroom was completed, they made small improvements to our other bathroom at our request including new baseboards, installing the toilet removed from the other bathroom, repairing a damaged doorway, and rewiring the medicine cabinet/installing a switch for it. During this time, it should be noted that the two gentlemen completing the work (Darvin and Paul) arrived on time, were always kind and courteous, and took extra care not to create additional messes in other living areas of our home. They laid drop cloths upon arriving and put everything away at the end of each day. They even helped me carry in groceries (on several occasions!)!!! Darvin left us with his personal cell phone number in case we experienced any issues with the plumbing/electrical. Eddie was always very responsive to any texts/phone calls as well and was quick to cure any issues that came up during the whole process read less
- GUMM CONSTRUCTIONIt was a great experience. It really helped me to understand all that goes into a project like this. I am glad I didn't try to tackle it on my own... We have a 1999 Modular Double Wide Home. I called Bill Gumm and asked him for an estimate and he came out the very next day. We (me and my wife) had several other contractor estimates before contacting Gumm Construction. I wanted to get my ducks in a row before I talked to him. I knew of Gumm Construction from some work they did for my Mother and Grandmother about 14 years ago on their house. They added a large family/living room onto their older home. It still looks great after all these years.. He came out for the inspection and he got right to work. we talked about all that I want done and along the way he told us about our options for each project. He talked about things that all three of the other contractors put together didn't talk about. He told us that he was totally licensed and insured and covered under workers compensation so that we wouldn't have to worry about any of his workers getting hurt. We talked about adding shut-off valves at the sinks and shower since we will have it apart already anyway. None of the other contractors seemed near as interested in this kind of detail. I got the impression that he was working on our home and treating it like his own. OWESOME. He did everything that we asked and then some. The only problem that we ran into was with 84 Lumber. They messed up one of the cabinets we ordered and we had to re-order it and It took 6 weeks to get here.. but even they took care of me and added no-slam hinges on all of my cabinets for the inconvenience. The only other problem that we ran into was the relocation of the window in the kitchen. Neither of us had realized that the kitchen window was 4" too close to the corner. I went down to 84 lumber and ordered the cabinets and they gave me a discount for using Gumm Construction. In order to use the corner cabinet I ordered they would have to relocate the window. The extra charge was reasonable though and I saved more than that on the initial purchases. When Bill Gumm Construction (Bill) gave me the initial estimate, he also gave me a list of things that I could purchase to cut cost, or raise cost if I wanted a luxury item. For instance he allotted me $25.00 for basic lighting fixture for the kitchen and I found one that I really liked for $10.00 - that just knocked $15.00 off the bill or extra money that I could add somewhere else. Like our under cabinet microwave. He allotted $200.00 for it and me and my wife got one with a convection cooking for $250.00. all togather I saved nearly $2,500.00 purchasing some of the items myself. I didn't have to worry about basic construction items or other stuff that really didn't matter anyway. Bill and his workers were always asking me how I wanted it if there was more than one way of doing it.. His workers were awesome I won't mention any names for there privacy, however he keeps a top-notch crew. They were always kind, courteous, and respectful of us and all our stuff. Thank you Bill Gumm, and a Thank You goes out to all of the workers too.. read less
- Eric BonnerAs indicated above. Eric diagnosed a water intrusion problem I was having at my house. He repaired the house and we have had no recurrence of the problem.
- Secure Construction Company IncWe received an estimate on the siding and agreed to a contract price and estimated start date. The price was VERY reasonable for the amount of work we were having done. The work was completed slightly later than originally anticipated but still within a reasonable amount of time given that this is the prime season for this sort of work to be taking place. We have used this company previously on a home addition project and would certainly use them again in the future! The owner of the company, Mr. Eddie Keller, is very kind, very professional, and very pleasant to work with. The men who were completing the work at our house were cordial and professional as well. We fully intend on using Secure Construction Company again for future projects and have been thoroughly pleased with the experience. The vinyl siding that was installed on our house is exactly what we asked for, and we are very pleased with the results. The quality of the work is excellent read less
Siding Contractors in Lewisburg
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Shield Roofing & Construction LLC. has been successfully serving the Tri-State area since 2012. We later opened our doors to help more homeowners recieve quality roofs in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding workmanship and quality products read lessRecent Review:Did a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.Jill L.
- Business Description:Established in1968, we have been working in the Mid-Atlantic region for over 40 years. We supply a wide range of quality products for remolding, new residential construction, and commercial projects. We working closely with homeowners and builders to provide a low maintenance, long lasting exterior for you home. "We pride ourselves in a quality job completed in a timely manner read lessRecent Review:We had this company recommended to us by a fellow contractor and Dave Harrison himself came out to give us an estimate. We found him to be a pleasant, honest ,straightforward guy who was very knowledgeable about the product and installation. All the things I was concerned about making sure they used during installation were included and were all top notch brands. The fellows showed up right on time and began the daunting task of removing all the existing cedar siding and beginning to prep the house for the new stuff with as much care as possible so as to not damage our landscape and plantings.They even took the time to set aside some of the better pieces of our old siding for a neighbor who had asked to use on their house. The work team was here bright and early every day and worked a long day with few to no breaks. They all seemed to be friends from the contracting business and were very good at what they did. It seemed everyone had a speciality. Dave was on the job every day cutting, measuring and caulking so he was an integral part of the job..no subcontractors which I was pleased about. The finished product is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and every single one of our neighbors has stopped by with compliments. All the small details I was picky about were addressed by Dave himself and we couldn't be happier. A great job by a great company at a great price. <br / read lessJana C.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything that has to do with your home. We have a total of 18 years experience in remodeling, roofing, siding, flooring, etc. We accept cash, check, and/or major credit cards.
- Business Description:Local to the Morgantown area, LHI has been in business for over 50 yrs and has remained family owned. We carry 5 to 10 employees trained in roofing, siding and all types of home remodeling. On most jobs 20k and under, we require no money down with payment on completion read lessRecent Review:Made appointment to for him to come over and see roof. Took day off work. He never showed or called. Called again on different day. He apologized and said he'd been busy but was currently in the neighborhood and would be RIGHT OVER. Never showed up and never called. Fool me once read lessJames W.
- Business Description:We are a fire damage, water damage, wind/storm damage, vehicle damage, vandalism damage restoration/repair company and also a general contractor. We take great pride in our twenty four years of professional experience in serving and satisfying our customers. We also work with our customer's insurance companies when needed, providing a computerized breakdown of structural repairs. When insurance companies are not involved we provide an estimate/proposal to our customers for the work to be pe.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Bernett, has shot straight with me and was very helpful in showing me the previous contractors errors and took the time to explain to me each situation; what was done incorrectly; what he would have to do to fix the errors, and explained each step. He has stayed in close contact with me.He has worked in a very timely manner, he has shown nothing but professionalism and honesty. His work is above the call of duty to be described as nothing short of excellent. He has taken the time to give me ideas that will both save me money and has worked with me knowing the situation I have found myself in with the previous 2 contractors that I went thru. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Tri-State Restoration for any clean up work, any bldg or addition work that one would want added to their home. His work ethic is off the charts of excellence and professionalism. I would say to any one looking to add on, fix,or create that Scott Bernett is your guy. He has been in the business for many years. I am a widow, and attacking this project with a high level of vulnerabily when seeking out a contractor. I have learned the hard way what people are willing to do to take advantage of my situation. I was taken advantage of X2. Mr..Bernett could has easily came in and done the same, He did not do that, instead he constantly was showing me the #'s the cost, the materials, where and why it is being used, I could go on and on. At the end of the day, I would strongly recommend him and his company. They are efficient. effective, they care about their client, and they show it. If I had any questions, instead of him giving me a quck answer and creating a distraction, he sat down with me and explained whatever my questions or concerns were step by step, and he did not waiver until he knew that I understood the process. Again... Scott Bernett, TRI STATE RESTORATION IS YOUR GUY. <br / read lessSandra J.
- Recent Review:Mike Richards is the owner. We had a hail storm, these guys came, got it done it one day, and it looks great. He was good, efficient, I've called him for other things, he's always booked, and it takes it a while to get it done. It was very reasonable because we have a huge roof. His and the crews work ethic was great, they kept going. He gave us a good deal. My father used to be a contractor and was associated with Mike Richards. I give him high ratings and would use him again in the future.  read lessKimberly M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- White Sulphur Springs
- New Castle
- Low Moor
- Bacova Junction
- Hot Springs
- Clifton Forge
- Iron Gate
siding contractors in Lewisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply3800 Jacob St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply
- EastCoast Insulators Inc12911 Marsteller Dr
- EastCoast Insulators Inc
- Kitzmiller Construction87 Mayfair Ln
Summersville, West Virginia
- Kitzmiller Construction
- precision builders co.86 Merrimac Ln
Ronceverte, West Virginia
- precision builders co.
- Richards Contracting1814 Penn St
Moundsville, West Virginia
- Richards Contracting
- VISION HOMES, INC.1128 Grafton Rd
Morgantown, West Virginia
- VISION HOMES, INC.