If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Richwood, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Richwood
- Henry's SealcoatingHenry arrived on time 7:00am, which was very important as I had to get to work. My driveway was completed by the time I returned home. The driveway had been cleaned, all the cracks were filled, and the sealing liquid was applied perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone.
- J.E. Small Asphalt PavingI had an old driveway that was in bad shape it was cracked and started to brake up. Then I called J.E. Small asphalt paving and they came and gave me an estimate of 3,500 .Then I ask when he could get to it and he said he could do it on dec. 2 and I told him to go ahead and fix it .they done a fantastic job. I love it
- DEAN PAVING INCCame out and gave me an estimate on the driveway and explained to me exactly what they were going to do and the timeline to do it. Excavated 12 inches of earth and compacted the soil then laid down 8 inches of stone and compacted it and graded it for water runoff. Waited the appropriate amount of time for it to settle and dry out and then laid down 2 1/2 inches of base asphalt and compacted it. Then laid down 1 1/2 inches of wearing asphalt and compacted it. This resulted in my new beautiful driveway to park my motor home. They cleaned up the job site before they left and throughout this whole process I never heard one swearword or negative comment. The Owner Joey is certainly not afraid to get his hands dirty and jump right in there and work alongside his crew. These guys are true professionals in the asphalt business and I will not hesitate to use them again
- T & L Services, LlcThe crew showed up on the scheduled time. Was very nice and courteous. They dug out for my driveway and installed it. The driveway looks absolutely wonderful and I will be calling them for any other work I need done. The price was great! Other companies priced the driveway $1000.00 and more to have it done
- Beckley Asphalt & PavingOwner gave an estimate within a few days of my calling the company. I contracted as the estimater was very professional and took time to cover all the details. We scheduled a week later and now we have an awesome driveway.
- Beckley Asphalt & PavingThere are only a couple of providers in our section. After searching Angie's list we called two and asked for somebody to stop by and give us an estimate. This was the busy season. After a week or two Kevin Sigmund called and made an appointment with us for August 18. He arrived on schedule and worked up our plan and estimate. He was very professional, courteous, and experienced. He said they had a couple of big jobs scheduled and would work us in as soon as possible. We were fine with this as we had no definite time table but wanted to beat the cold weather. He called back a week or two later and made an appointment to do the work. Rainy weather delayed the start for about a week. Kevin and his crew came back after the rains and completed our work in a little over a day. Work and crew were professional, did a great job, and a great cleanup. P.S. the second provider we had contacted got back with us about two months after contact and after our work had been completed
- Morris SmallI have rarely been through such a stressful experience as I had with Morris. I've told you most of what you need to know above. Just don't use him. He may not introduce himself at first so look out for a fat man with dark hair and something wrong with his left eye.
- Beckley Asphalt & PavingI received the estimate just before leaving the country on an extended trip. The estimator told me the work would be done on the week of the 15th of October and agreed to then contact me once the work was done to take my credit card info for payment via e-mail. The work was not done on the 15th and I heard nothing from them. Then the following week I received an e-mail from an unknown source (not the estimator who I met previously) requesting my credit card info. I immediately contacted Beckley Asphalt requesting them to confirm that this was their employee and that the work was completed. They did confirm it and I e-mailed the credit card info. All this took one day since it was back and forth on the internet. Then the next e-mail I received from them was to inform me that the credit card had been denied and they will add $418 per day to my bill until paid. This is their e-mail: Please note as a result of this not being ran or your bill being paid within 24-hours upon completion of the job, your bill is now $5200 + $418.00 at (.08$) daily late fee addage. Your bill is now at $5618.00. I am charged at the .08 rate through my creditors for materials, etc. I have to pay all business costs within 24-hours or I am charged accordingly. Please clarify this matter immediately as if we have not rectified this matter by close of banking business hours tomorrow, we will have an accrual of .08% for each day of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday potentially. I ask that you email or call me immediately with a solution to this matter. I contacted my credit card company immediately and explained everything. They told me the card should not have been denied and that they will handle it. The credit card contacted Beckley Asphalt and explained the problem and that it was no fault of mine. Although this was explained to them, Beckley Asphalt still intends to charge me 8% per day late fee ($418 per day). The charge was processed 3 days after the work was completed and Beckley Asphalt charged me an additional $416. It is now December and the over charge is still in dispute with my credit card company. I have no problem with the work done. The problem is that Beckley Asphalt was a week late doing the job then charged me $416 for making the payment within 72 hours of the work being completed
Driveway Pavers in Richwood
- Business Description:With over 30 years in the sealcoating business, I am here to seal coat your driveway and make it look new again I also patch and do crack filling on driveways I specialize in Residential commercial 24 emergency service hit me up for your free elevation todaRecent Review:Henry arrived on time 7:00am, which was very important as I had to get to work. My driveway was completed by the time I returned home. The driveway had been cleaned, all the cracks were filled, and the sealing liquid was applied perfectly. I would recommend him to anyoneCryssy ..
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:all phases of asphaltRecent Review:<p>I had an old driveway that was in bad shape it was cracked and started to brake up. Then I called J.E. Small asphalt paving</p> and they came and gave me an estimate of 3,500 .Then I ask when he could get to it and he said he could do it on dec. 2 and I told him to go ahead and fix it .they done a fantastic job. I love it. <br /janice c.
- Business Description:Parking lots, roads, driveways, tennis courts,Recent Review:<p>I called 304-842-6600 at the end of March 2014 and got an answering service. The receptionist asked for details such as name, telephone number, and asked what work I was interested in. I told her we have a 400 foot drive that needs re-paving. She advised me to be patient, but Mr. Yost would call me back. I asked her how long she thought it would be and she just said "be patient and but he WILL call you." Well, it's been almost four months. I can only assume that the job was too big for him. But I would have expected him to be more professional and at least return my call.</p> <br /J. S.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partnersRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dryTherese L.
- Business Description:We are a Asphalt paving and sealcoating company. We also offer tree service and snow removal. We have been in business for 14 years
- Business Description:Asphalt paving, seal coating, and drive way repair. Work is guaranteed. WV contractors license #WV032018. Credit and debit cards accepted. Over 30+ years experience.Recent Review:Awesome service and very friendly. Highly recommend.Loretta C.
- Business Description:I do anything from porches and decks to roofing siding pressure washing painting staining driveways sidewalk new builds repairing pole barns ad ons you name we do it we have over 20 years experience in all types of construction
- Business Description:Swimming Pool Sales, Installation & Repair mostly but all types of construction also.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Webster Springs
- White Sulphur Springs
- Gauley Bridge
- Oak Hill
driveway paving contractors in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALBERT'S PAVING
- Beckley Asphalt & Paving204 Beckley Ave
Beckley, West Virginia
- Beckley Asphalt & Paving
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Ernest Small Paving3772 Kesling Mill Rd
Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Ernest Small Paving
- J.E. Small Asphalt PavingPo Box 662
Buckhannon, West Virginia
- J.E. Small Asphalt Paving
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
- New Millennium Paving252 Duncan rd
Princeton, West Virginia
- New Millennium Paving
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100