Looking to install an invisible fence at your home? Learn how the cost of an invisible fence will vary based on a few key factors by using this cost guide.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Martinsburg, WV
There are 12 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Martinsburg
- Long FenceGate was replaced within the week after speaking with Sky Baron. He set a very capable worker and job was completed better than it was before- nice job.
- Handyman Connection of WinchesterUnfortunately, they do not install fencing, but they were very responsive and kind enough to provide a list of fence installers in the area.
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCWonderful. Mr Turner and his team were friendly and professional. I found the pricing to be fair and competitive. The work was done quickly and thoroughly even though it was raining! I would Highly recommend them to anyone!
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCThe old fence around our front yard to keep down the road dust, keep out neighborhood dogs and give us some privacy was in rickety condition. Mr. Turner and his staff removed it quickly and efficiently, dug new post holes and secured them with concrete. Everything was measured to give us the most even look possible in this un-even world! The dog-ear style individual boards were matched against a template and quickly attached to the rails. The 118 linear feet was put up by the end of the day. Some tweaks were necessary, but my husband and I are very happy with the end product. The gate was hand-built by his associate Jesse, and is much sturdier than the old one. Two years ago we contracted with Mr. Turner for re-roofing, siding replacement and crawl space update. We were happy with his work then, and are happy with his work now. Any waiting is part of the building process when you're dealing with suppliers, unexpected problems in other locations, inspectors and weather. We have not been disappointed. We would contact Mr. Turner again
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCDave did an excellent job in my backyard, and I could not be happier with the work performed. I contacted several contractors prior to going with Dave, and he offered the best price out there. He was very professional, and offered several ideas from my original plan that were great ideas. He and his crew did an absolutely amazing job on all aspects, and I really could not be happier with the work done. He even performed some extra, small add-ons that really made the whole setup pop and make it look complete. The work he's done has made all of my neighbors jealous. I have already suggested Dave to several friends, and plan on using him again for any work that I need to have done
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCMr. Turner was (and I believe still is) in high demand so call ahead! He expanded our deck, added another set of stairs, and had to repair as well as bring our 7 year old deck up to code. This involved new railing surround and all new hand rails. We also wanted a small gate at the top of each set of stairs just for our personal use in corralling our dogs. He made those on the spot (no pre-fab). His work was timely but diligent and efficient. He made sure every bit of work that he did was what we wanted and up to our standards. My husband can be a stickler for structural details and quality. Mr. Turner did NOT disappoint. We would definitely use him again
- RD Fence CoRon and his team worked professionally and fast! I could not be more impressed with their knowledge and workmanship. Ron notices trees that were threatening my home and the fence that he was preparing to put in. He removed them quickly, efficiently and for a great price! Then he installed a beautiful privacy fence quickly and at a competitive price. I plan to hire him again for future projects and I would suggest him to family and friends without question
- FINE FenceMike helped me decide the way to go for fencing in an area for my dogs. The final design for the fence saved me a considerable amount of money. The project was expensive but worth it.
- FINE FenceHere on the day they said. Crew was fantastic. They worked fast. It was a 2 day job due to rocks which was fine. Cleaned up after themselves each day. Price couldn’t be beat. Any questions we had were answered within minutes. The fence is gorgeous. I will recommend to anyone looking for a professional company with great prices/product/workmanship
- FINE FenceCrew was very courteous and efficient. The workmanship was top notch. I am very pleased with the results and will use them again if I need any more work done.
Last update on June 5, 2020
Fence Contractors in Martinsburg, WV
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
A new wood fence could be just the boost of curb appeal your home needs. Find out wood fence installation costs, including lumber prices, labor costs, and more.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Falling Waters,
- Shenandoah Junction,
- Bunker Hill,
- Saint James,
- Harpers Ferry,
- Berkeley Springs,
- Clear Spring,
- Charles Town,
- Clear Brook,
Fence Companies in Martinsburg, WV
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Davids Fence Services205 Golf Course Rd
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
- EASE LLC HVAC and Handyman Services227 Steeplechase Ln
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25404
- JC Smith LLC210 West Burke St
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25427
- Lowe's Home Improvement14725 Apple Harvest Dr
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401
- Southern States4967 Williamsport Pike
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25404
- Davids Fence Services
- BK Services427 Ridge Rd
Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia 25442
- BK Services
- Edram General Construction Llc4941A Elmer Derr Rd
Frederick, Maryland 21703
- Edram General Construction Llc
- FINE FencePO Box 504
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771
- FINE Fence
- Invisible Fence Inc208 Weems Ln
Winchester, Virginia 22601
- Invisible Fence Inc
- Kyle and Sons Enterprises
Bunker Hill, West Virginia 25413
- Kyle and Sons Enterprises
- Olde Glory Contractors Inc3830 C Baltimore Pike
Littlestown, Pennsylvania 17340
- Olde Glory Contractors Inc
- PRYORS NURSERY10120 MOXLEY ROAD
Damascus, Maryland 20872
- PRYORS NURSERY
Fencing contractors that service Martinsburg
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.