Your home exterior requires maintenance in the spring. Check the windows, siding, gutters and landscaping for issues and list any needed home improvements.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Martinsburg, WV
There are 20 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Martinsburg
- LJs Building and Excavating LLCThey rebuilt my deck and deck roof, installed new shingles on my home and garage, new siding on my home and garage, and several other little things here and there. Johnny and his crew were amazing to do business with from start to finish of this project. The work was completed in a timely manner and looks way better than I ever expected. They really went above and beyond on everything they did, I feel like I pull in the driveway of a brand new home everyday. Will definitely do business with them again in the future!
- Windows on WashingtonWe are now just going to the contract stage. But so far Eric has been totally professional and in fact had contacted me in the beginning to explain a bit to me about the process and what to look for win other contractors. This was immeasurable in terms of me understanding a STANDING SEAM ROOF and what it takes to do one correctly. He called when I was debating who to go with and although at that point he was not in the mix, he told me some more information and he finally came to the house and did a complete walk though of the job. I have decided at this point to go forward with this company and although they were not the lowest nor the highest in my view they stood above the rest with their presentation and overall positive presentation of the work that will be needed to be done. I will update this as the project moves forward. One final thought. This without a doubt is the largest and costiest project I have ever had done on any of the homes that I have owned. We are not in that class of folks with money to spend on these types of projects and Eric recognized this and has worked with me the best that he could and in fact more than I asked him too. As of today July 30th we are in a waiting stage. Eric and I have been in weekly contact and they are waiting for all the material to come in, the windows are in and Eric tells me they are waiting for the Shutters and Metal frame for the windows. Since this company is app. 60 miles from here they want to start and finish the job at the same time, which is a great idea and won't draw out this project anymore than it has to be. So I will update this as time progresses, but I feel confident that within 1 to 2 weeks they should begin. Today is August 30, 2011 and the Roof has been completed by 99% completed.. We have to wait on Potomac Edison to cut the power so the last piece can be placed there. This is a 10 day wait(busines days). This Saturday, the siding crew is suppose to be here and the crews are to have that part completed by the EOB on Saturday. This includes the Shutters, Siding, Gutters and Dowspouts. The Windows are IN and look great. A fine job here, too. I will update this upon the finish of this project!!! UPDATE 9/7/2011 I will finish this once the job is 100% completed. We are wating on Potomac Edison to cut the power and I talked with them today and due to the storms in this area and other area's they are behind in their response times, this is not unexpected as we have had almost 4 inches of rain here with high wind at times. P.E. is suppose to contact me as soon as tomorrow and then a final date will be addressed. This is the safest way to finish this job as I do not want anyone hurt putting what amounts to the very last section if this job. So more will follow shortly I assure you. Final Update 9/27/2011 The projects have ALL been completed and the final sheet is on the roof...P.E. even changed out the service to a new one which can only help the billing as the old service was torn and had the inside exposed. Windows on Washington are to be commended on a job well done...And hitting the esitmate basically on the nose!!!! Although there was allot of extra thing done and completed, the final price shown just a fraction of that, to which I say Thank you. I have never worked with anyone at anytime that worked with me on the project or on the final installment. I have over 400 photo's of the job from beginning to end and I am grateful to have as I can show anyone wanting to see a job well done just need ask! I will not hesitate to hire Eric and his company again if I am ever in need of a new roof, but with the METAL SEAM ROOF and new windows I don't think that will occur anytime soon!!!! I will recommened them to anyone at anytime for any job they may have, they stick to the estimate, go over the changes before they do it and most importantly they show up on time for the job, you just can't wish for anything more than that!!!!! Also, thanks to the office staff, Tara and the others for keeping the lines of communication open thoughout the job. They too are to be commeneded on a job well done!!!! That's about it for this project that began in late May and ends in late September!!!!!! THANKS.....................
- NVB Contracting LLCWas expecting a roof repair but after an NVB inspection (next day after contacting them) they advised me to get our insurance company involved since there was more damage than was visible from the ground. Sure enough insurance company came out and agreed to replace the roof. NVB was there every step of the way and dealt with the insurance company more than we did. Saved us that time and effort as well. Highly Recommend
- Gregory's IncThe job was completed with excellent workmanship. A crew of up to eight worked on three different days. (weather was a factor in finishing early the first day). The crew also cleaned up thoroughly. CertainTeed Landmark shingles were installed. The downside was having to be patient to get the job scheduled. The deposit was made in early August, but the job was completed in mid October. The custom chimney work (which was not time crucial), was completed in early March 2017
- TOP Quality Home Improvements LLCAnother company met my budget. They were prompt with me. They stayed in touch. It was a beautiful proposal with a lot of preparation into it. It was very detailed. Overall experience was excellent. They were fast. It was the highest quote which I got from them. The company I went with, I felt they were more experienced. I was very impressed with them. I would use them in the future
- Look Family Exteriors, LLCChad and his crew did an excellent job. He came when promised, discussed what was needed and provided a timely and reasonable estimate. We had some shingles blow off due to heavy winds before signing the contract and Chad sent a crew member to fix the shingles at no cost. He arrived when he said he would, estimated when his crew would start the work and it all went flawlessly. At the time we signed the contract, he said he would exceed our expectations. The work was done when promised and was completed within a little over one day, including replacement gutters. There was a small amount of vinyl siding that was damaged due to previous flashing, and he even replaced that at no charge. He certainly exceeded our expectations and I have recommended Look Family Exteriors to others. Very good experience
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCTiming and work went as planned, and of utmost importance to me, Mr Turner kept me up to date on the project. I am using and will use him on future projects. His fees are well in line with the industry, in my opinion.
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCI would hire DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLC again for all my home improvement projects! Great customer service!
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCThis team was professional, very knowledgeable and doesn't cut corners. If your looking to have work done and not very knowledgeable, this company explains whats wrong and what needs to be done to correct the issue upfront, no surprises ! I would refer them to anyone looking to have work done big or small
- DE Turner and Sons General Contracting LLCIn each situation, Mr. Turner came to my home for a consultation. He then completed a detailed estimate which outlined the work to be done and the cost for each phase of the work. During construction he was very willing to incorporate my suggestions into the projects, and he made many valid suggestions as to how to achieve the best result. He answered all of my questions honestly and thoroughly. If additional costs arose during the project, he informed me promptly and explained the reason behind the costs. He rarely exceeded his estimate, and the overages were minor. He asked for payments in 3 phases: a third to start the project, a third after the project had been inspected, and a third after the project was completed. For each of the projects I listed I had gotten estimates from other contractors. Mr. Turner's estimates were always the most reasonable. In each situation, the craftsmanship was excellent. His crew cleaned up thoroughly before leaving the worksite
Last update on February 18, 2022
Siding Contractors in Martinsburg
Follow these suggestions when hiring a local siding business
Getting an experienced company is important for homeowners who want siding installed. A good business can make sure you get good outcomes from your siding project. Before you sign on the dotted line with a local siding professional, make sure to factor in the following.
- Find out whether your company needs—and holds—a license. License mandates for siding contractors are different by region. Make sure any community business you employ has the correct license to guard your legal and financial interests.
- Question about insurance. Insurance coverage is an additional vital protection. Request proof of insurance from your siding professional so you know you both are covered should something happen during the assignment.
- View photographs of finalized jobs.
Common kinds of jobs offered by siding businesses in Martinsburg
Obviously, siding contractors in Martinsburg put in siding, however, these companies also supply many additional types of work to add to your house’s outer features and functionality.
The primary line of business for most siding contractors is installing brand new siding—either on existing houses or for brand new construction. Speak with possible siding companies regarding what type of siding they install. Possibilities can include aluminum, wood, vinyl, or steel materials.
Also, you may want to learn whether or not a siding company will put siding on eaves and fascia or around doors and windows. It’s also important to question what type of preparatory services a siding contractor handles. Will a team replace broken or rotting boards or pressure wash home exteriors prior to installing brand new siding?
In some cases, siding companies also handle jobs like putting in new windows or doors. Getting these job finished prior to a siding installation can save you money because crews can lessen the time and labor costs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Save money and maintain your home’s structure by learning how to repair vinyl siding in minutes with this handy DIY guide.
Installing shingle siding on your home can offer protection, insulation, and rustic appeal. Our guide helps you understand the cost of this popular siding.
Find siding contractors in
- Falling Waters,
- Shenandoah Junction,
- Bunker Hill,
- Saint James,
- Harpers Ferry,
- Berkeley Springs,
- Clear Spring,
- Charles Town,
- Clear Brook,
siding contractors in Martinsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Calvary Construction833 Maryland Ave
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401
- Davids Fence Services205 Golf Course Rd
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
- EASE LLC HVAC and Handyman Services227 Steeplechase Ln
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25404
- GAB-L Construction LLC108 Meadowbrook Dr
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401
- Heritage Roofing Inc925 Mid Atlantic Pkwy
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25404
- JC Smith LLC210 West Burke St
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25427
- Modern renovations 142 N Queen St Suite 108
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25404
- Calvary Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Handyman Connection of Winchester1838 Roberts St
Winchester, Virginia 22601
- Harrison Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 70
Lisbon, Maryland 21765
- HERNANDEZ HOME REMODELING102 Deerfield Pl
Frederick, Maryland 21702
- Hodges Windows & Doors44190 Waxpool Rd
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
- Home Tech15825 Crabbs Branch Way
Derwood, Maryland 20855
- HomeRite Windows and Doors of Waynesboro2104 E Main St
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania 17268
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Landon's Residential Services (L.R.S.)P.O. BOX 1161
Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443
- Lightcap Construction, L.L.C.229 Traveller Road
FALLING WATERS, West Virginia 25419
- Long Home Products8530 Corridor Rd STE 200
Savage, Maryland 20763
- Look Family Exteriors, LLC420 Boardwalk Ln
Hedgesville, West Virginia 25427
- Landon's Residential Services (L.R.S.)
- NVB Contracting LLC10521 Crestwood Drive Ste 203
Manassas, Virginia 20109
- NVB Contracting LLC
- Olde Glory Contractors Inc3830 C Baltimore Pike
Littlestown, Pennsylvania 17340
- Olde Glory Contractors Inc
- Potomac Valley Building Restoration19946 National Pike
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
- Potomac Valley Building Restoration
- Sidney Enterprises LLC31-B East Jubal Early Drive
Winchester, Virginia 22601
- Sidney Enterprises LLC