How much does it cost to rent a chainsaw? Whether it’s for cleaning up your yard or cutting firewood, learn what options are available and what you’ll pay.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Martinsburg, WV
There are 11 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Martinsburg
- Parlock Property Services LLCAmazing work. Was on time and quick with cleanup. Yard looks like there wasn’t even a tree there from the get go.
- Oliver's Tree Service, LLCThe river birch look beautiful. They were very overgrown, leaning into our neighbor’s driveway and pond. The trees needed a climber to be trimmed. It was quite difficult since the trees were on a steep hill and approximately 40 feet high. The climber and all the staff were extremely skilled. They cleaned up so well that I did not notice even a leaf or branch on the ground. The sassafras tree which was about 60 feet high and needed a climber was right next to a maple tree. They felled the sassafras without causing any injury to our maple tree. The workers were all professional and highly skilled.Elizabeth Sanchez , the owner of the company was very responsive, communicated with me as needed. We were very impressed with the climber. He thought carefully, studying our trees, assessing what needed to be done and made recommendations
- Oliver's Tree Service, LLCI am so impressed with the work that was performed by Oliver’s. They were able to quickly give me an estimate, which was very reasonable, and schedule my appointment in a timely manner. The work was completed in less time than expected and the cleanup afterwards by far exceeded my expectations after having had 7 pine trees removed. I will definitely use them again in the future
- Oliver's Tree Service, LLCTypically I do not post much, however, Oliver’s Tree service did a phenomenal job in removing 6 trees, pruning and stump removal!!! They responded to my first call and came here quickly to give an estimate. Every morning they were here and worked non stop. During the entire process the debris was continuously being picked up. When they finished the yard looked as if nothing had even been done!!! I would highly recommend Oliver’s Tree service!!
- LJs Building and Excavating LLCThey were very easy to work with in building my garage. Incredibly hardworking and thorough in execution throughout the project. They are very reasonable and nice. I would contact them again for future work.
- BBB Tree & Landscaping Service, LLCIt's a mediocre. They gave me estimate for the job that didn't match when I paid them. So I thought if they are professional they will have accurate estimate of the job. They didn't seem to have everything together and not sure if they know what they are doing.
- Meadows Farms LandscapingWhole crew on time and very professional. Good attitudes and great work. Outstanding crew in all reports.
- Oliver's Tree Service, LLCThe work was excellent, they were very courteous and very flexible with our timeframe. We couldn’t be happier and will be working with them again!
- Oliver's Tree Service, LLCOliver’s Tree Service displayed and performed excellent work with amazing results. They demonstrated a high level of safety and professionalism. Rates are very competitive and affordable. This company has earned my future business!
- Willow Tree Construction LLCThey arrived on time, safely removed the tree they were called for and then removed another that was identified as dead.
Last update on September 6, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Martinsburg
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Can you cut your neighbor’s tree branches? This guide highlights how to handle the matter safely, legally, and without too much fuss.
Tree watering in the fall is necessary for specific types. To know which trees to water, read this arborist's advice on evergreens and deciduous trees.
Find tree removal services in
- Falling Waters,
- Shenandoah Junction,
- Bunker Hill,
- Saint James,
- Harpers Ferry,
- Berkeley Springs,
- Clear Spring,
- Charles Town,
- Clear Brook,
tree removal services in Martinsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cumberland Valley Tree Service Landscaping5007 Philadelphia Ave
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17202
- Cumberland Valley Tree Service Landscaping
- David H. Martin Excavating, Inc.4961 Cumberland Hwy
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17202
- David H. Martin Excavating, Inc.
- Handyman Connection of Winchester1838 Roberts St
Winchester, Virginia 22601
- Handyman Connection of Winchester
- J&J Tree CarePO Box 151
Stephenson, Virginia 22656
- J&J Tree Care
- Patrick Musser Tree Service Inc3134 Park Mills Road
Adamstown, Maryland 21710
- Patrick Musser Tree Service Inc
- RD Fence Co653 General Early Drive
HARPERS FERRY, West Virginia 25425
- RD Fence Co
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Shirley tree service LLC582 Conner Bowers Rd
Hedgesville, West Virginia 25427
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 502216112 Business Pkwy
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5022
- Veritas Tree & Botanical LLC149 Granny Lane
Four Oaks, North Carolina 27524
- Veritas Tree & Botanical LLC
Tree service companies that service Martinsburg
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.