A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in New Berlin, WI
There are 13 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in New Berlin
- HERR ENVIRONMENTAL INCI was impressed by the professionalism, transparency and thoroughness of the entire HERR team. From Todd's first trip out to our home to look over the project we felt we were in the best of hands. We did not even look for additional bids. Todd reviewed best case and worst case scenarios given our home and lot size, as well as a pricing spectrum based on our soil samples. As promised, Herr did not pester us to make a decision, but rather waited until we had what we needed in place to begin. Once we decided to move forward everything went as well as we could have expected. Todd sent us a detailed estimate and answered every question I had. Prior to the install Todd came out to the house to meet with the plumber doing the interior work so that everyone was on the same page. After the tank was installed we received a booklet of information including basic maintenance as well as diagrams of the placement of the tank and leech bed for our reference. We plan on calling Herr for our future septic tank maintenance and recommend their website for anyone even considering septic work to be done
- Fred's Sanitary ServicesFred's was professional and their office manager, Angie, was on top of everything, including following up with me and letting me know that they did in fact leave a message for my client (I am a realtor who recommended them for a home sale well/septic inspection prior to closing). They offer a bundled rate for performing these 2 tests simultaneously. Very happy with the servicing and handling of this transaction
- Jon Debelak Plumbing & Heating IncMy house is nearly 50 years old and had all galvanized water pipes. I was experiencing problems with rust and an increasing number of pin hole leaks that I was fixing with pipe clamps. The last leak caused a considerable mess and cleanup effort, prompting me to get bids for re-plumbing the whole house. I went to Angie's List and request 3 proposals. Jon DeBelak plumbing was the best price and Dave Sauer, the estimator, was very professional and helpful explaining the "what and why" for certain repair parameters. Dave tested the water during his estimate and determined I did NOT need an iron filter. Dave Sauer and another plumber named Dave did the actual replacement and repair work. They started the job on A Monday. They worked daily from 7:30 to 4:00 and finished at noon on Thursday. They cleaned up and hauled away all used materials leaving my house like new, at least from a plumbing standpoint. I doubt that I will ever need a plumber again but if I do, Jon DeBelak will be my first call
- Jon Debelak Plumbing & Heating IncI have used this company many times for odd jobs in electrical work. They have responded quickly and professionally, and have always delivered exceptional service at a fair price. I HIGHLY recommend them.
- Jon Debelak Plumbing & Heating IncHe gave me good pointers and suggested I talk to a septic person and get my tank pumped and scoped. Which I did. He was very prompt in his messaging and calling.
- Area Septic InstallationWe learned that we needed a new holding tank installed with just 2 weeks to go until we closed on our house we were selling. We were moving out of state and also had a house to close on there that we were in danger of losing. Andy made our project a priority so we could close on time. The most excellent customer service ever! All workers were very polite and did a great job! The project was completed and we will be moving on time! My wife and I can't even begin to express how grateful we are to Andy! Seriously he has been a life-saver!! Highly recommend
- Associates Septic Services Inc.This went very well. The service was scheduled about one week in advance. The company called me the day before their visit to specify the time window during which they would arrive. They arrived when they said they would. The tank was inspected and found to need pumping, as expected. I had a number of questions during the process and all were answered in a friendly, professional manner. The work was finished promptly, despite a fairly steady rain. I was able to pay with a credit card, which I appreciated. This was the first time I used this company, having used another local company for this work dating back many years. I was happy with their work, and I saved some money relative to what the other company would normally charge. I also got a $10 discount based on a postcard I received from the company. I would definitely use this company again
- Stanley Walters Septic PumpingVery pleased - originally, thinking I just had a blockage I had called for a routine pumping. But when I didn't find the blockage that I was expecting, I had to call back for an 'emergency' pump out. They were here 1st thing this morning. And while they couldn't be 100% sure, it is quite likely the problem is simply too much rain. We've used Stanley Walters for over 25 years - has always been reliable and when you have a private septic system a reliable septic service is well worth it
- Kons Septic Service IncKons is a very friendly, service oriented company. We have used them for the last 7 years to service our septic system. They have always been very responsive when I have called to have our septic holding tanks pumped. The office keeps notes for every account and makes sure to respect the owners' wishes. The service has been fast, honest, very affordable, and unfailingly honest. I would definitely hire them again
- KETTLE MORAINE SEPTIC CLEANINGLove working with Gary and Debbie. I purchased a property and had no idea who previously serviced the septic system. I was thrilled to receive a reminder pumping card in the mail. I called immediately and they came and pumped, came back to install the riser and lock and upon request handled a root treatment. They are prompt reasonable and really pleasant to work with
Septic Tank Companies in New Berlin
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Charges a flat rate. Some service can be done at an hourly rate as well.Recent Review:Responded quickly, finished the job in less than an hour and we now have water! We have used them before and found that they are excellent to work with and at a time when people were having a hard time getting someone to respond, they were there for us and Chris couldn't have been nicerAnne R.
- Business Description:At Old World Builders our keys to success are quality, affordability, and working within your budget. We are professionals in both residential & commercial building. Old World Builders is owned by a 2nd generation builder/remodeler with extensive experience in new home construction and additions, as well as: remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, recreation rooms. We are also known for out basement rec rooms and overall for our renovation, restoration, and design work. Old World Builders is license..Recent Review:Have used old world builders and remodelers in the past, always have done an excellent job. They did an amazing job on my outdated master bathroom and came in on budget. Love my new bathroom!Donald J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for 3 generations. Jon Debelak Plumbing & DeBelak INC., or DeBelak Plumbing & Heating. Phone - (262) 375-4460, or (262) 246-4460, Cell - (262) 370-4005. Fax - (262)-375-4830. Master Plumbers licence #22384Recent Review:Jon came right out on time and fix the problem within 30 minutes. He did what he said he was going to do ata very fair price. Call him for all my future plumbing needs.STEVE L.
- Business Description:Midwest Plumbing is a full service contractor specializing in plumbing and heating for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. From new construction to bath and kitchen remodels, service and repair work to heating and air conditioning. Providing quality workmanship to both contractors and homeowners in the Greater Milwaukee and Lake Country areas for over 10 years. We offer free quotes on your plumbing or heating project. Our track record offers you the assurance of service and qual..Recent Review:Stumbled on these folks after hours about 7 years ago after basement flooding requiring insurance claim for flooring and paneling damages / struggling with frequent backups in basement drain to street. Another company would clear out initial blockage and referred us to someone with a scope that told us we had a break in the line and would need to replace for about $15K which we did not have. Found Midwest Plumbing on Angie's List and another site and got a 2nd opinion and called after business hours. Recording offered 2 names/numbers for emergencies and one called me back within the hour; send 2 guys and equipment out the next day. Worked several hours and multiple sized snake heads/cutters. Broke through what was only roots and saved us a bundle. Call them out for maintenance snaking main line every year and other jobs as necessary. Recently recommended them to neighbors. We trust them implicitly to provide good service at a fair priceBobbie D.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Since 1983, Current Electric Co. has been providing homes and businesses throughout Milwaukee and surrounding areas expert electrical solutions. From whole home rewiring and service panel upgrades to lighting installation and outlet replacement, our highly trained electricians have you covered. We take the time to deliver unparalleled workmanship and customer service every time. Our local and skilled electricians work quickly and cleanly to restore your electric system as soon as possible whi..Recent Review:Kyle’s work was excellent. He was very knowledgeable in all aspects of his work. Kyle was friendly and explained in detail exactly what he would be doing. Kyle literally went out of his way for us and his work was beyond our expectations! We would definitely use Current Electric for all our future electrical needsSusan P.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, COST IS DETERMINED BY A FLAT RATE, NO TRAVEL CHARGES, $5 ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ALT CONTACT: JACK MCGINNIS.Recent Review:Superb service! What price peace of mind? Actually their price was very reasonable for a really thorough job. I was having problems with sewer line overflowing in basement drain for a couple of months. Other guy did a not-so-great job and it kept happening. Ajacks came in and took a long time to do the job right. Now I feel comfortable that they took care of the problem. So sorry I didn't call them in the first placeFRAN D.
- Business Description:USES SUBS WHEN NEEDED. ASK FOR FREE INFORMATIONAL PACKAGE ON SEPTIC TANKS.Recent Review:I was impressed by the professionalism, transparency and thoroughness of the entire HERR team. From Todd's first trip out to our home to look over the project we felt we were in the best of hands. We did not even look for additional bids. Todd reviewed best case and worst case scenarios given our home and lot size, as well as a pricing spectrum based on our soil samples. As promised, Herr did not pester us to make a decision, but rather waited until we had what we needed in place to begin. Once we decided to move forward everything went as well as we could have expected. Todd sent us a detailed estimate and answered every question I had. Prior to the install Todd came out to the house to meet with the plumber doing the interior work so that everyone was on the same page. After the tank was installed we received a booklet of information including basic maintenance as well as diagrams of the placement of the tank and leech bed for our reference. We plan on calling Herr for our future septic tank maintenance and recommend their website for anyone even considering septic work to be doneBeth V.
- Business Description:For 30+ years we have provided foundation repair, basement waterproofing, drain tile, foundation crack repair, and seepage solutions to the Chicago area. We offer free inspections, and make sure we find a custom solution that fits the homeowners needs. With an A+ rating in the BBB, and 6 years as a Best Pick with Best Pick Reports, you can count on us for the best quality work and great customer serviceRecent Review:Atlas Restoration did a great job from the point of creating a proposal, scheduling the work and then sending out their team. The team led by Antonio was great to work with and they were very communicative during the process of installation. We are happy with the final results in our basement areaJim V.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Job went great. Proserv was very responsive and reasonably priced based on several quotes. The plumber on our job showed care for our house and worked to get our bathroom functional quickly.RJ M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Elm Grove
- West Allis
- Hales Corners
- West Milwaukee
- Big Bend
- Genesee Depot
- Oak Creek
- Menomonee Falls
- Saint Francis
- Wind Lake
septic tank services in New Berlin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A JACKS INC4745 SHASTA DR
- AAA ENVIRONMENTAL INDUSTRIES INC3240 W ELM RD
- Albiero Plumbing1940 N Main St
West Bend, Wisconsin
- All Underground Inc.S11W30301 Summit Ave.
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - MILWAUKEEP O BOX 169
- Area Septic InstallationW331N4544 Emley Dr
- Atlas Restoration, LLC939 W. North Ave., #25 Suite 750
- A JACKS INC
- E & R Heating & Cooling8561 Ventana Dr Unit 4512
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- E & R Heating & Cooling
- Northern Mechanicals LLC15017 Plank Rd
Union Grove, Wisconsin
- Northern Mechanicals LLC
- PRO SERV PLUMBING HEATING COOLING11830 W Ripley Ave
- PRO SERV PLUMBING HEATING COOLING
- The American PlumberPO Box 70680
- The American Plumber