Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Evansville, WI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Evansville
- C3E Geomatics LLCPhil did an amazing job! He was on time, and met with us to discuss our concerns. We hired him to verify a disputed lot line and he came out quickly and even though the survey wasn't in our favor he showed us exactly where the line was and took the time to explain. Very professional and very reasonably priced. I WILL be calling him again for our next survey read less
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCGood experience. Lead and field team were prompt, responsive, knowledgeable, efficient and dealt with questions from neighbors very courteously and professionally.
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCIt took longer than I expected and cost more than I expected. The company did a great job overall and produced high quality material. To improve their service, they could be more proactive with customer communication around when to expect a final product and invoice.
- Isthmus SurveyingVery well. Came out within a week and it took about an hour for the job to be completed. If not for the weather they would have come sooner. They were patient with the neighbors who had been out in their years observing and walking the property lines as well.
- Isthmus SurveyingVery thorough survey to identify and document property lines. Paul did a very good search for prior records before arriving, spent a good deal of time searching for existing markers and surveying to confirm boundary locations. As a result, we have clear poles marking boundaries at the back of the property and markers etched into the concrete marking the property lines at the front. We also have excellent drawings identifying where the boundaries are in relation to existing structures on the property, for our records. Surveyor also filed copy of 2013 survey with relevant gov. office. Paul was professional, helpful, and very pleasant to work with from start to finish. Enthusiastically recommend him. The cost was more than reasonable for the amount of work done read less
- Thom Grenlie SurveyingThom surveyed our property, helped us while we were putting together a rezoning package for the County, sent in the appropriate data, notified me when things were ready and told me what to bring to meetings. He and his associate were great! He knows the area, does a professional survey, understands Town and County property regulations, and charges a fair price. If you have a project that requires surveying, rezoning, and getting building permits, start with this surveyor read less
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLCCompany was great. They originally told me it would take up to two weeks for them to visit my property. When I called a few days later and asked that they come sooner, they came the very next day. Found all the corners on my property and marked them with large stakes/flags. Very easy to see the corners. They weren't the cheapest, yet they were most responsive. $250 seems like a lot to just come and measure property (no map was provided - that would be closer to $500), but I'm happy that I now know our property line read less
- Isthmus SurveyingFriendly and professional. Provided me with a detailed map of the property. Otherwise, two small issues: said he'd come the week after I called, but didn't come until the following week. When I first called I told him I wasn't in a hurry, so that turned out all right. He did call the day before he arrived. Also, I got a verbal quote that was kind of loose. The final invoice was about 30% more than I anticipated. I recommend his services, but advise getting a written quote first read less
- Thom Grenlie SurveyingThom's staff were prompt and managed to survey my lot, despite significant challenging folliage. All four corners were well marked.
- Birrenkott Surveying IncThey are very professional. They were able to survey the land while I was away. They did everything asked without any problems. The director was able to answer all my questions by phone call and email.
Land Surveyors in Evansville
- Business Description:We provide the full spectrum of Land Surveying Services in the Greater Madison Area, Dane County and Surrounding Counties. The company is founded and run by myself, Paul Spetz, and I am fully licensed (S2525) and insured. Our prices are dependent on size of property, amount of foliage, distance from our office and scope of the project. We operate on not-to-exceed price quoting and are usually able to start and finish a project quite promptly read lessRecent Review:Very well. Came out within a week and it took about an hour for the job to be completed. If not for the weather they would have come sooner. They were patient with the neighbors who had been out in their years observing and walking the property lines as well read lessMichael m.
- Business Description:Owner operated. DBA: Williamson Surveying & Associates, LLC Of Madison, WI. Social media site: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Williamson-Surveying-and-Associates-LLC/160111647344421. Licensed. Cash payment also accepted. Aditional email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Good experience. Lead and field team were prompt, responsive, knowledgeable, efficient and dealt with questions from neighbors very courteously and professionally.Clare L.
- Business Description:Over a decade of full time, full service real estate experience. Specializing in everything from condos to lake homes, building lots to vacant land, farms & farmettes.Recent Review:I have had my house on the market several times over the last few years with a a qualified experienced realtor who had gotten close to selling my house but never got the deal done. I decided that I needed to try something different and interviewed 4 realtors. Two of them wanted to list my house at 10K less than Steve, which suggested that they were dependent on cost alone to sell my house. The other one suggested the same list price as Steve, but Steve had a better marketing plan. He also paid for a professional stager and a home warranty. It was an easy decision at that point. <br /> The decision paid off when I had an accepted offer on my house in 8 days at almost the listing price. Credit needs to be spread around between Steve, the stagers, market conditions and just luck. But, Considering my house had been previously been listed on the market with a different agent for nearly 10 months at the same price, I think Steve did a great job and I couldn't be more pleased. <br /> The point of a relator is to get your house sold and that is exactly what Steve did. As for the other intangibles, he was professional, punctual, friendly, etc, basically the 'what you would want/expect' from your agent. I would highly recommend him for anyone trying to sell their house, especially on the east side of Madison. Steve gets results and if you want proof ask him to show you his numbers . . . <br / read lessDavid T.
- Business Description:Full service Land Surveying & Consulting specializing in Real Estate Development, Property Boundaries, Disputed Property Boundaries and Land Division.
- Business Description:Badger Surveying & Mapping LLC
- Business Description:We are Outdoor Specialists where your yard is our Business. We take your property as seriously as our own and pay great attention to detail to ensure a professional and successful project and extremely happy customer every time read less
- Business Description:EC3 Environmental Consulting Group, Inc. (EC3) is located in Madison, Wisconsin, with satellite offices servicing Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa. Our work is focused on restoring natural areas and reviving deteriorating lands to preserve our lakes and streams while creating sustainable, healthy landscapes read less
- Business Description:Locally owned landscape design and architecture graphic production. Garden and yard coaches ready to guide DIYers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- New Glarus
- Cottage Grove
land surveyors in Evansville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Badger Surveying & Mapping LLC3602 Atwood Ave
- Badger Surveying & Mapping LLC
- Isthmus Surveying450 N Baldwin St
- Isthmus Surveying
- Schuster Realty Group / Re/Max Preferred529 Trail Side Dr
- Schuster Realty Group / Re/Max Preferred
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLC104 A W Main St
- Williamson Surveying and Associates LLC