Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bay City, WI
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bay City
- Watson's Appliance Parts & ServiceHe gave us free advice on how to fix our stove. He was punctual, really friendly, and knew exactly what he was doing. He has been doing it for a long time. He set up an appointment for us right away. There are not a lot of people where we live who would come out and fix such issues unless we purchase our appliances from them. As a result his price was high. Everything other than the price was really good
- Watson's Appliance Parts & ServiceAfter a power outage, my refrigerator stopped working. It did not cool anymore and the bottom freezer wasn't working either. I called Watson's and 2 days later they showed up (I didn't say it was an emergency because I had a back up fridge that was keeping everything safe). The technician, Cory, came within the time frame requested, and not more than 30 seconds in the door he had the problem diagnosed. Apparently it was a very common problem (relay was bad), and fortunately he had a replacement in the truck. It took him about 15 minutes to replace the part and he also fixed a couple of other minor things on the unit. Cory demonstrated that he was very knowledgeable and courteous and was great with my dogs. I would definitely call them again for any of my appliances
- Appliance Service Co. Of Eau Claire, IncExceptional customer service. Dave came out to give diagnosis and cost to fix. Called them back and had them order the parts. On 3/23 when we had the big snow storm that did not stop Dave from being here on time to fix the washer. Very professional, brought rugs to lay down on the floor and cleaned up before leaving. The price we were quoted is exactly what was charged. Cannot say enough about how professional Dave was. Would definitely hire again and will recommend them
- Sears Appliance Repairexcellent, he also cleaned my dishwasher and now it also is working great. fridge was under warranty. and the dishwasher cost $50.
- Mr. Appliance of St. Croix River ValleyTHE SERVICE TEAM DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF REPAIRING MY COOKTOP. THEY ALSO CLEANED UP THE SHATTERED GLASS FROM THE COOKTOP. THEY INSURED THAT THE COOKTOP WAS UNDER WARRANTY & TOOK CARE OF THE WARRANTY WORK WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO ME.
- Complete Renovations LLCA wide variety of tasks was completed by this provider. I first hired him on to do some water damage repair for my leaking skylight. He had to repair sheetrock and then match the popcorn ceiling and repaint the whole ceiling of my kitchen. He did a great job on this and the price was so reasonable that I hired him for further work. He has stained our deck, removed cabinents in our kitchen and bathroom, and installed a dishwasher as well, which required him to cut into existing cabinents and completely install a new dishwasher into the space. His prices have always been so good, and the quality of work and timeliness of jobs are spot on. He also always does a nice job of cleaning up his work area after finished. Very friendly and easy to work with
- Appliance Service Co. Of Eau Claire, IncMike was very professional, quick and curtious. He installed the new parts in minutes, I paid and he was done. He took all the empty boxes with him and left nothing behind. Best service repair and quickest I've ever had and I was a new customer.
- ConnsI was real pleased with them. They actually called me and asked about it. I didn't realize there was a problem and they came out and fixed it. They were very professional and very responsive. They came out right away. For such a big company I thought it might be a few hours but they came out within an hour of my call. I was real pleased. They were very fast. The quality was good and they sell major brands
- Mr. Appliance of St. Croix River ValleyThey were very prompt, and solved the issue. They were honest with me and let me know it would be more cost efficient to just purchase a new dryer.
- AppliancePartsPros.comWe only purchased parts online from them. The local appliance service said the parts couldn't be obtained. We were very happy!
Appliance Repair Experts in Bay City
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Worked for Sears and Mr. Appliance and decided to start my own business. Went to Dunwoody for Appliance training and have over 26 years of electrical repair experience. Retired Navy vet. I give Veterans or Senior Citizens 10% off repair but not service call charge. I charge $75 for service call and that covers the first hour. $60 every hour after that. Christian owned and operated. Also accepts cash and money order
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
Deals in Bay City for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hager City
- Red Wing
- Plum City
- Lake City
- Spring Valley
- River Falls
- Cannon Falls
- Zumbro Falls
appliance repair services in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4090 Commonwealth Ave
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES7729 PRILL RD
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
- Warners' Stellian Appliances1318 Apache Dr SW
- Warners' Stellian Appliances