Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Roberts, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Roberts
- Watson's Appliance Parts & ServiceAfter a power outage, my refrigerator stopped working. It did not cool anymore and the bottom freezer wasn't working either. I called Watson's and 2 days later they showed up (I didn't say it was an emergency because I had a back up fridge that was keeping everything safe). The technician, Cory, came within the time frame requested, and not more than 30 seconds in the door he had the problem diagnosed. Apparently it was a very common problem (relay was bad), and fortunately he had a replacement in the truck. It took him about 15 minutes to replace the part and he also fixed a couple of other minor things on the unit. Cory demonstrated that he was very knowledgeable and courteous and was great with my dogs. I would definitely call them again for any of my appliances
- Watson's Appliance Parts & ServiceHe gave us free advice on how to fix our stove. He was punctual, really friendly, and knew exactly what he was doing. He has been doing it for a long time. He set up an appointment for us right away. There are not a lot of people where we live who would come out and fix such issues unless we purchase our appliances from them. As a result his price was high. Everything other than the price was really good
- Appliance Service Co. Of Eau Claire, IncExceptional customer service. Dave came out to give diagnosis and cost to fix. Called them back and had them order the parts. On 3/23 when we had the big snow storm that did not stop Dave from being here on time to fix the washer. Very professional, brought rugs to lay down on the floor and cleaned up before leaving. The price we were quoted is exactly what was charged. Cannot say enough about how professional Dave was. Would definitely hire again and will recommend them
- Sears Appliance Repairexcellent, he also cleaned my dishwasher and now it also is working great. fridge was under warranty. and the dishwasher cost $50.
- Menomonie Sears Hometown Premier DealerWe have a Kenmore fridge and they've been very good. The service was very good. They were very prompt and looked at the problem and tried to explain it. We were still charged a service charge, but it was an appropriate amount. I don't know if it was something my husband could have. The price could have been more like $50-$60 but I know they have to make money
- Denny's Emergency Applnce ServiceDenny responded to my message within an hour and let me know that he would repair my refridgerator that same day. We made arrangements for him to call me 30 minutes before he would be to my house so I could leave work to meet him there. He called back and we met up. He quickly determined the problem with the refridgerator, he had the part needed and installed it. He cleaned everything up after the repair and gave everything a thorough check to make sure everything was running smoothly. He gave me some great tips on how to keep the it running efficiently. The cost was exactly what he quoted over the phone
- AppliancePartsPros.comWe only purchased parts online from them. The local appliance service said the parts couldn't be obtained. We were very happy!
- Mr. Appliance of St. Croix River ValleyHe was on time, called me to let me know he was on his way. He left everything clean and working great
- Mr. Appliance of St. Croix River ValleyTHE SERVICE TEAM DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF REPAIRING MY COOKTOP. THEY ALSO CLEANED UP THE SHATTERED GLASS FROM THE COOKTOP. THEY INSURED THAT THE COOKTOP WAS UNDER WARRANTY & TOOK CARE OF THE WARRANTY WORK WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO ME.
- Aj's Home Appliance CenterI spent $500 for a new stove. The guy came and delivered it and everything was fine. He was very professional.
Appliance Repair Experts in Roberts
- Business Description:Welcome to Watson's Appliance Parts & Service. We are a family-owned business located in Stillwater. We can service all of your household products as well as supply parts for do-it-yourselfers. No matter the brand we can service your appliances. Call us today and let us help you get back to your normal life without any hassleRecent Review:We told them that the soap dispenser did not work. They came out and originally said it did work, after calling again they said it did not work and needed a part. The whole initial look at it was 5 minutes and they where within 5 blocks from them. They charged 135.00 dollars to walk in and say the soap dispenser did not work. They then came back and charged for the part and the switch. They came the first time with no intention of fixing the issue and charged us $135.00 for a drive by visit. I would not use them again. I would prefer to have some one come to at least attempt to address the issue as opposed to pocketing the money with no intent to resolve the issueRennie S.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Worked for Sears and Mr. Appliance and decided to start my own business. Went to Dunwoody for Appliance training and have over 26 years of electrical repair experience. Retired Navy vet. I give Veterans or Senior Citizens 10% off repair but not service call charge. I charge $75 for service call and that covers the first hour. $60 every hour after that. Christian owned and operated. Also accepts cash and money order
Deals in Roberts for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- River Falls
- New Richmond
- Star Prairie
- Oak Park Heights
- Deer Park
- Lake Elmo
- Spring Valley
- Glenwood City
- Cottage Grove
- Marine On Saint Croix
appliance repair services in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4090 Commonwealth Ave
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES7729 PRILL RD
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES