If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Tacoma, WA
There are 110 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Tacoma
- Wu ConstructionGreg was prompt in coming to view what needed to be done and quickly assessed the best way to prevent storm water from entering our garage. He gave me a very fair bid and stuck to it. His work crew, Young and Jasper, were here right on time and worked hard all day until the job was completed. They didn't waste a minute, doing exactly what they said they would do. Their final product was excellent, much better than what I envisioned it would look like. Their work will resolve our problem (now I just have to keep things clean). Thank you for a job well done! I certainly will hire Wu Construction again if I need any services they provide read less
- Rios Brick Pavers LLCWe hired Rios to install a paver patio in our backyard. We are thrilled with the results and have already received several compliments from out neighbors. They finished the job quickly (2 days). The crew was very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to someone else or to hire again. They were also the lowest bid read less
- TransBlueTransblue differentiated themselves from the beginning with the bid process--they were professional, they showed up on time at our first discussion, and they really listened to what we wanted, shared ideas, and promptly got back to us with a bid. (Very different than the experience we had with multiple other contractors.) The process to install our new concrete patio took longer than we first thought -- but COVID delays all played a part. Transblue kept us informed as much as they themselves knew (since they depend on others too). And then once the work began, it was done within only a few days, by a friendly crew who delivered exactly what we were looking for in our patio. Along the way, our project manager (Darryl) was checking in with clarifications/questions to ensure they delivered what we wanted, and he hung around on the last day to walk through every detail and answer every question before they considered the done job. We would (and plan to) hire Transblue again for our next home project read less
- cisco contractor LLCCisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete work read less
- SLABJACK NW LLCTwo workers showed up on time, pleasant and informative, raised broken areas to level the patio, cleaned up all debris, done in about 2 hours, results fully matched expectation, holes drilled in patio to inject foam were filled so very little appearance remained. No new cracks occurred. Workers referred us to person who can fill and repair cracks. Thank you for an amazing job well done read less
- Center C ConstructionThey did a excellent job and exceeded my expectations! The patio is perfect and was completed on schedule. I wish I could download pictures of this master piece so that everyone can see what a great job they did.
- Rain Pros IncAs usual, they did an outstanding job. This is the fourth time I've used Rain Pros services (drain tile installation, addition of topsoil to roll and level lawn, over seed existing lawn). Their crew is hardworking, prompt and professional. They are very knowledgeable and skilled. I have never been disappointed read less
- Center C ConstructionThe job went well. Boyd the owner and his Son did the work, his estimate was very reasonable, he started on the job and finished it when he said he would. His concrete work is very professional and overall I am pleased with the work.
- John John Concrete ConstructionVery friendly, very quick. They even had a little extra concrete and poured a little step for my shed for me.
- John John Concrete ConstructionWe could not have asked for a smoother project operation. John is honest and fair with his pricing. His ideas and suggestions gave us a finished product we are totally pleased with. The work schedule and time were perfect. ......... I showed a series of project construction photos to two friends out of area who are each concrete contractors. They both agreed that this is the proper way a quality driveway is constructed. ......... Thank you ever so much John John and crew. ~D& read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Tacoma
- Business Description:"'Quality work done on time."We can pour your concrete job into any type of shape or design. We can help you construct your project to have curves, slopes, and any other design elements that you wish. We can also add other design elements such as a special design finishing work or coloring. If you can dream it, we will pour it read lessRecent Review:The A-1 crew were wonderful. Their workmanship and skill level were very high and their cleanup was meticulous. Everything went exactly according to the schedule that Tom Smith gave me and their pricing was excellent. A 110 year old concrete floor that was a mess is now perfect read lessJohn P.
- Business Description:Centaur Construction has been specialized in concrete for over 25 years with pride seen in the work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Keeping our customers happy is priority and safety as well. Centaur have been.. read lessRecent Review:The service went well. They did a good work. I would hire them again in the future.bob b.
- Business Description:Family-owned business specializing in crack repair, foundation restoration, property preservation, pre-sale rehabilitation, emergency repairs, and concrete strengthening(FRP). We are certified woman-owned and veteran-owned. Certified in FRP application and a certified contractor. Our team has decades of experience through the commercial and state side. Our head construction manager is a master carpenter with background working with Lease Crutcher Lewis, Nuprecon, High Frontier Construction, .. read lessRecent Review:I found their work, work ethic and pricing impeccable. Their work on our 40-year-old house was outstanding.Skip F.
- Business Description:Pacific Oto Construction SeaTac, WA, 98188 (206) 385-0178 Our concrete service specialists are among the most preferred in Seatac, WA. Reach Pacific Oto Construction and get the service you deserve! Flawless Concrete Services, Flawless Concrete Company Algona, WA; Concrete Service, Concrete Contractor, Professional Concrete Services, Concrete Pumping Companies, Concrete Floor Contractors http://pacificotoconstruction.co read less
- Business Description:Cement Works NW, Inc is one of the more integral concrete contractors in the greater Puget Sound area. For decades we have provided TOP QUALITY concrete construction and repairs to the surrounding community. Our scope of work typically includes residential concrete, commercial concrete and public works concrete throughout western Washington. We are LICENSED, BONDED, AND INSURED. read lessRecent Review:Cement Works did concrete work for Pulte development in Eagle Point neighborhood of Snoqualmie Ridge. Their work was defective and dozens of driveways/walkways/garage floors started crumbling. Instead of replacing their defective work, Cement Works lawyered up and has been dragging out fight with homeowners for over 2 years now. Hire them at your own ris read lesseugene r.
- Business Description:We are a concrete company in the greater Seattle area specializing in flat works,stamped,broom finish,agregate exposed,patios and walkways. We have over 16 years of experience in this field. We do commercial and residential, small or big jobs welcome. we are a quality oriented company, no job is complete until you the customer is happy with the results. WA STATE LICENSE # CISCOCL820KZ BONDED,AND INSURED CALL US FOR AN ALWAYS FREE ESTIMATE read lessRecent Review:Cisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete work read lessDavid L.
- Business Description:I worked as a builder and construction for years to some companies, yet I decide to start my own business. Grace Builders and Construction performed a wide range of different tasks from easy to extremely difficult and hazardous. Most jobs usually require little skills and can be learned quickly. I do physical labor on concrete works and buildings houses, cleaning, preparing scaffolding and bracing structures. Operate concrete mixers, saw drills and more. We works on foundation and sidew.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent job well done. I will recommend anyone my way.Grace S.
- Business Description:License #: ATACO**945LZ. Doing It Right The First Time. 15 Years of experience, giving our customers,(friends) the best value for their money at a FAIR Price. Visit us at www.goodconcretework.comRecent Review:TV came to my home the same day I submitted my request for a driveway replacement on Angi’s. He listened to my ideas and offered suggestions to make improvements. I was in contact with other contractors at the time. One gave me a rough estimate over the phone that did not include several of the things TV and I discussed but could not have an estimator on site for 2 weeks. Another could not give me a date when an estimator would be available. I chose to go with ATA Contracting because of TV’s quick response, his ideas, and because I wanted to get on a project schedule sooner rather than later. The lead time to start my project was 3 weeks depending on weather. My driveway was completed in 5 days. This was not a small undertaking. My driveway is approximately 215’ long and 10-24’ wide. TV and his crew took the time to answer my questions and explain the process as they went. It was a pleasure to watch them work. In addition to my driveway, TV and his crew also: 1) Routed and rerouted downspout output underground. 2) Replaced rough rock stairway with concrete stairs. 3) Replaced section of sidewalk. 4) Placed conduits under the driveway and sidewalk for future use. 5) Cleaned and sealed front porch. I will contact ATA Contracting for future projects and highly recommend them. Lind read lessLinda D.
- Business Description:Maybe you're thinking about selling your home, or maybe you're concerned about the well-being of your family, or maybe you just appreciate cleanliness. Remodeling, updating, face-lift, whatever you want to call it, we can help. Sonyk Advantage Contracting has been helping homeowners since day 1. With over 30 years of experience, our small family-owned business has done it all. From extensive foundation work, to a simple slab of concrete for a hot tub, Sonyk can handle the task. Our business i.. read lessRecent Review:Sonyk Concrete Contractors were really exceptionally good. They returned my calls, same day. They gave me timely updates as winter weather impacted their work schedule. Despite a snow storm, they only lost 5 days. When they had good weather they worked some 12 hour days without compromising the high quality of their work. Our driveway had been done by a previous contractor who botched the job & created some water collection problems. Sony & his crew demolished that driveway & replaced it with a driveway that will stand up to our weather challenges. looks great & Sony has very reasonable rate. My spouse & I couldn't be happier with SonyK's work & they even did a great job cleaning up read lessCherise M.
- Business Description:AAA Quality Concrete has an owner and staff of highly skilled concrete craftsman. With over a decade of experience, each project we complete is of the highest quality for the best value. We will come out to the job site to do a free estimate to explain in detail how to give you the best price and fantastic quality read lessRecent Review:The team at AAA Quality Concrete are incredible! They were quick to reply to my request for a bid, I knew how much it would be before he left. On the day of the job, they showed up on time, and got right to work. Noa’s team was a delight to have around, and engaged with my very social 5 year old. We have received countless compliments and requests for their information. We highly recommend Noa and his team at AAA Quality Concrete! read lessJustin R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
concrete contractors in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Carpenter Son, LLC403 McKenzie AVE SW
- A Hawks ConcretePO Box 66
- AA Asphalting Inc14720 Puyallup St E
- AAA Quality Concrete3414 Centennial Way NE
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- ABC Construction INC1623 4th street
- Absolutely Fine ConcretePO Box 3056
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- AERO ASPHALT CO28308 12TH ST E
- Ahilon's Landscaping102 SE Sunrise Pl
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- All Aspects Concrete Construction903 187th Pl SW
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Masonry Construction LLC959 SE Spencer Ave
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All-Ways Affordable Restoration100 E.Grand Blvd
- Allied Building And Development6635 Steamboat Island Rd NW
- Aloha General Construction2228 L Street NE Apt B
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- Alpha Y La Omega Landscaping760 NW Maryland Ave
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- American Concrete Co of Gig Harbor Inc15624 41st Ave NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- American West Contracting Co915 S Ridgewood Ave
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- Andressa Concrete3513 Inverness Dr NE
- Angkor Landscape Services, LLC320 4th Ave S
- Anvil Concrete31724 125th Ave E
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Apple Valley Sand & GravelPO Box772
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Architectural Concrete Incorporated1420 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 2547
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- ARTICTIC CONCRETE AND MASONRY117 166TH ST S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- ASAP SEAL COATING15625 May Creek Rd
Gold Bar, Washington
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company2602 S 38th St
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company1245 Auburn Way N
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company227 Bellevue Way NE
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company1121 Harrison Avenue #148
- ASHPALT PATCH SYSTEMS8812 CANYON RD E
- ATA Contracting20412 100th Ave. SE
- Avanti Contracting Inc2156 66th St SE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation Remodel
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- BAC CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 4051
- Baez Construction, LLC1092 Ash Ave
- Bedrock Construction Group22707 153rd Ave SE
- BedRock Solid, LLCPO Box 65378
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Berneking Concrete Homes340 Wright Rd
- Best Concrete and Construction1901 Southwest 119 Street
- Better Living Construction123 moore rd
- Beverly North West Inc21420 SE 291st St
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- Bill's Concrete3700 S Center Blvd Apt 221
- Black diamond concrete18111 25th Ave NE.
- Blackstone Landscapes4304 40th ave nw
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Bluecore, LLC827 Nisqually Park DR SE
- BOB HOWARD JR CONSTRUCTION16309 RAILWAY RD SE PO box 1260
- Boling ConstructionPO Box 682
- Bowenbuiltp.o. box 3384
- Brumbaugh Construction522 N 5th St
- Bruno Fixers
- Buddha Builders LLC5611 Rainier Ave S
- Budget GaragePO Box 815
- Building Image Construction LLC 902 51st St SE
- Building IntegrityPO Box 3414
- Burrows Asphalt12920 Juanita Dr NE
- Business Consulting And Accounting19909 64th Avenue W. Suite 201 - 2nd Floor
- B & C Construction