What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Tacoma, WA
There are 170 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Tacoma
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingJane was prompt and punctual for the estimates of both homes. We were able to obtain "pre-season" pricing. Andrey was the project coordinator and made sure the crew was well informed of the specifics of the jobs. Work was done on time. The site was left in a neat and orderly fashion each day, and clean up at the end of the project was great. Both houses look great, and we have received compliments on them. Jack's was not the cheapest bid we obtained, but the project went smoothly and the work was done right. You get what you pay for read less
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too read less
- Potts PaintingRob (the owner) scheduled an appointment with me for an estimate. We walked around the house and he explained the process plus discussed potential repairs that could need attention. An on-the-spot estimate was provided. Follow up calls were answered promptly and I received help with final paint color selection. The work was done on time and the painters were pleasant, communicative, and left the grounds neat at the end of the day. Agreed upon repairs were made. The quality of the painting job was first-rate read less
- Excel General Contractor, LLCIt was a big project (really 3 projects in one) and the end result is great. Their teams of workers are the best. Very skilled and customer focused. They use high quality products. The exterior of our home feels completely remodeled. It took longer than estimated to do the work, due to difficulty getting some supplies during this time and extreme weather (rain then heat). However, it was worth the wait as everything turned out beautifully read less
- Potts PaintingThe team at Potts is always spot on with their painting quality, speed, and value! We've used them twice now, the first time for our house exterior, and now for our fence staining, and been very pleased with both! Would definitely hire again!
- Potts PaintingExcellent. Came on time, taped what they needed, did great work. Clean lines, good work, and reasonably priced. Would hire again.
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationSkipping to the end, I couldn't be happier. We own an old craftsman that we bought many years ago and have been working on it as a labor of love for years. We decided to sell it and had to tackle a job that has eluded us. In many of the repairs we had to make, we had to replace wood trim but we wanted to match to the original trim. We also had missing pieces that would require finish carpentry. Larry came to review the project and gave excellent advise on the esthetics of some of the trickier items. His crew came in and was very professional and courteous. Larry was available at all times when questions came up and quickly addressed all of my questions and concerns. We hoped that the matching would be adequate but it so exceeded our expectations and now looks like that picture we had in our minds when we took it on years ago. The advise Larry gave us on the external stain really took the curb appeal from blah to popping. It's beautiful and it is bitter sweet to finally achieve our vision and then sell it. Would highly recommend Larry and his crew for your project read less
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationLarry (owner) and his crew did a terrific job, with great attention to details. Our house looks amazing now! We were especially impressed that Larry himself showed up at our job site every day, and his crew was also very professional--most of them have worked with Larry for several years, which tells you a lot. Larry also was great to work with, both offering good advice and listening to us read less
- A Parker ContractingWe had a great experience with Alex and his crew! We purchased our fixer upper almost five years ago. It has Cedar Plank siding and we expected a lot of issues, which we got. The best part about Alex is he is easy. He is easy to work with, he easily helps you problem solve to fit your budget, and he helped me relax and not stress so much as issues cropped up - such as wasps nest in the house behind the chimney, a lot of rotted boards, and an entire wall that hadn’t even had vapor barrier applied and needed to be replaced. Alex would swing by and check in on things every other day or so, or if I needed him. He was very responsive and attentive. His crew, who were here every day, were great to work with even when I changed some colors around or otherwise switched things up. Friendly and respectful when I had questions, needed suggestions, or just some reassurance. We had a big job here, it took two weeks in 95+ degree temperatures. Weather alone is enough to make anyone lose their minds. Not these guys. These guys never lost their cool or their cheerfulness. I respect that a lot. The reason we picked A. Parker Contracting has a lot to do with how he presented himself while reviewing the house for the estimate. I’d done some research on how things should happen, and he answered my questions about his process but he also explained how and why he would do certain things and when. Not all the contractors who came out to bid would do this. He wasn’t the lowest bid but he wasn’t the highest bid either. He wasn’t trying to ‘sell’ me. At the end of the day and at the end of this project I think they did an outstanding job. It is obvious they just want their customer’s home to look great and for them to be happy read less
- Emerald Pro PaintingI can't say enough about the quality of work these guys did. We moved into our house about a year ago and it need some work done on the exterior walls and trim. Our house is fairly large and tall, which I thought would be an issue. It wasn't. They were able to get the job done in a timely matter with great attention to detail. I will be recommending them to any of my friends or family looking for dependable, high quality work read less
House Painters in Tacoma
- Business Description:JA Painting Services, we paint every project as if it were our own. We use specific proven methods to perform painting. We know the relationships with our supplies to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, considers JA Painting Services painting for the best solution. We'll take care of your job and complete it on time, and on budget read lessRecent Review:Amazing. Jose did an incredible job. The house looks new again!Joshua F.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro of Renton/Kent. Independently owned & operated. Additional phone - (425) 945-6482. Residential & commercial services.Recent Review:Our thirty apartment three story building was showing it's age—built in 1982. Certa-Pro and Donovan and his crew cid an amazing job which included much carpentry work to replace bad frame components and failing siding boards. We have used other companies over the years, but Certa-Pro of Renton produced the face-lift our building needed. Joel Dean, Olympic Condominium read lessJoel D.
- Business Description:Jack Fecker/Founder - Jane Bakken/Owner - 425-830-6695 Andrey Stepanchuk/General Manager - 206-518-7540 Known as the top-rated painting company in the Puget Sound area through Angie's List with over 900 'A' ratings in 13 categories, Jack's Ever GREEN Painting Corp. has built a reputation through the years for our high standards of quality and stellar customer service. Founded by Jack Fecker in 2008, respected painting contractor/owner since 1992, our team takes pride in serving our community.. read lessRecent Review:They were professional and the house looks great. Discount was offered for booking in January.Julie C.
- Business Description:We are an Eco-friendly painting company that does exceptional work at affordable prices. Over 10 years of experience. Master craftsmanship and excellent work. We are a great team, there is no job too big or too small for us! We are happy to help recycle old latex paint that a homeowner needs disposed of in a safe, proper manner. Award wining read lessRecent Review:Caesar had to compete with 3 other bids that I got for painting the exterior of my house, and his was bid one of the lowest. The reason I chose him was because of his professionalism. He returned calls or just answered his phone when it rang, he was on time for his bid, he did a VERY detailed walk through for the bid to address specific issues and his written bid was very detailed and descriptive of exactly what I could be expecting, AND he was just pleasant to work with. First I had him do the exterior, and his crew did a great job. No issues with overspray or paint on my plants, which I've had in the past with others. The house looks amazing. Then when the tennants moved out I decided to get the inside painted, and asked Caesar to help me. He was able to squeeze me into his tight schedule because he knew I needed to have it done quickly to get the home on the market ASAP. And then he did an AMAZING job inside. He ran into some issues with paint not sticking because of oils on the wall, and he resolved it (tried a couple different primers) without adding on $$ to my bill. Working with Caesar was a great experience. I was not in the same city as the house being painted, so he sent me pictures and video of the work for updates. He has been a godsend for this out-of-town property owner, he really earned my trust! I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! Thank you, Caesar read lessSamantha R.
- Business Description:You want to be sure you'll love the actual finished color of your house before your painter starts painting. I consult with homeowners & contractors to create appealing palettes unique to those who will live with the final color decisions made. Every job is different. Every thing has a color. Every contractor needs decisions made so schedules can be met. I roll up my sleeves with you to create detailed color plans -- whether it is “just paint” or all remodeling finishes. Being born an art.. read lessRecent Review:Its amazing how much the right color of paint can really make a difference! Renee at ColorWhiz helped me select paint colors for the exterior of my primary residence as well as the exterior and interior colors for my vacation home. Both turned out fabulous. We recently sold our primary residence and in the feedback received from the realtors several comments were made by perspective buyers on the paint colors and exterior of the home. Renee brought a unique solution in painting the garage door that really made the architectural features of the house stand out. As for the beach house, Renee helped select a relaxing color palate that all my friends and guests comment on- Sea Glass colors that coordinate well with the décor of the home, it's absolutely beautiful. Renee's selection of colors really made the place the oasis I was looking for read lessKathleen M.
- Business Description:Express Quality Painting believes in the highest standards of quality in both workmanship and materials. We are specialists in the vibrant use of color for interior and exterior projects. We will work with your needs to give you the great service you deserve. We offer excellent products with warranties, from a basic 15 year plan to a lifetime guarantee read lessRecent Review:I am unable to say what kind of work they do, because I tried and was unable to get them to give me an estimate. They told me they do not do in-person estimates for interior work, and I should email photos to their estimator, and to let them know if the estimator didn't respond. He didn't respond, so I let the office know, and they told me to call him. Notice how this is all on me to get an estimate, and the office didn't step in to help get this moving? Well, it's been another week, and still no response. Guys, if you don't want my business just say so upfront, don't make me go through all these hoops read lessNORA T.
- Business Description:**COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL ESTIMATES! CALL TODAY** Hedlund Painting is happy to offer a multitude of services to suit your painting and/or drywall needs. Our commitment is to you and your satisfaction! We offer a variety of coatings from stain, varnish, latex finishes, oil finishes and floor coatings. Our service areas are extended to the residential communities from South Seattle to North Marysville and as far East as Carnation. Our crews are highly experienced in there designated trades and co.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Work was thorough and done with great attention to detail. Crew was eager to satisfy all my concerns, and were clean and neat throughout.Stan J.
- Business Description:As a family-owned business, we have served the community of Puget Sound one client at a time. With over 10 years of experience, we are proud to provide homeowners and business owners alike with access to a multitude of home & business cleaning services. Our services are cost-effective, delivered on-time, and designed to improve the value of your home and/or office space read lessRecent Review:They cleaned up the yard, trimmed trees, dug out ivy, pruned shrubs, and put down beauty bark & gravel. They did a good job at a good price. I would hire them again.Chad K.
- Business Description:We provide best painting services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:They were great and awesome. They had a reasonable price. They also listened to our needs and suggestion. They were really good in informing us and very responsive.Jen B.
- Business Description:We are currently 2 weeks out and I have a stockpile of paint Zero money down on most jobs. 35 years of painting experience and over 3,000 local homes painted. See my website at osheaspainting.com Call today and find out why 80% of customers I provide estimates to, go with us. I use my engineering background to provide both an analytical approach for generating your estimate and deciding on the appropriate materials for your job. I'll take time to walk around your house with you and exp.. read lessRecent Review:O'Shea's painting team did an outstanding job. They were on time, completed the work in a timely matter, and were detailed in their work. We are very happy with how the house looks and the quality of service provided for the price paid! We highly recommend O'Shea's painting read lessMichael and RA S.
Deals in Tacoma for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
exterior painters in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 12 brothers construction LLC2333 SW Dash Point Rd
Federal Way, Washington
- 1st Place Striping .com10011 3rd ave SE suite O
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 3 J's Construction & Restoration L.L.C.5731 S 152nd St
- 4 SEASONS EXTERIORS LLC20537 SE 272nd St
- 5 Star Painting Services4611 S 164th st
- 5 Stars General Contractor1704 South 341 Street Place Unit # B8
Federal Way, Washington
- 911 Restoration of Seattle724 Belmont Pl E
- 1 Slate Construction
- A & C Painting, Inc.1551 NE 146th St
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & I's Painting Co.12115 19th Ave SE Apt I101
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Glass Enterprise Inc.212 South Tower
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Rightway Painting, LLC1429 Foxfire Dr SE
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A to Z home repair3244 NW 54th St
- A&C Painting2633 Ballantine Dr SE
- A&E General Contracting16312 96th Avenue Ct E
- A&J Handyman & Paint2006 S J St.
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.S.E. Painting, LLC.9721 Yelm Hwy, SE
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA #1 Roofing & Home Improvements1816 286th St E
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAS Painting31909 2nd LN SW
Federal Way, Washington
- AB ROOFING & PAINTING LLC12402 434th Ave SE
North Bend, Washington
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- ABC Construction INC1623 4th street
- Above and Beyond Home ServicesP.O. Box 1022 .
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Painting15623 131st Avenue Court KP N
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC17322 10th ave east
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- Accuracy Painting8312 185th Ave E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Accurate Painters LLC6604a Wetmore Ave
- Accurate Pro Painters LLCPO Box 5155
- ACE Hardware Corporation9000 Roosevelt Way NE
- ACG Painting5718 196th Ave Ne
- Action Maintenance & Painting LLC26499 NE Bond Road
- Adept Home Projects Inc3720 35th Ave SW
- ADK PAINTING24729 MASON ST
Black Diamond, Washington
- Advance Environmental Inc.3620 49th SW Ave
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- ADVANCED HOME REPAIRPO Box 7411
- Advanced Interiors Technology21325 118th st e
- Affordable Resurfacing Services319 S 327th Ln
Federal Way, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- Alarmont Painting1002 S Ferry St
- Alex Construction13220 42nd Ave E
- All About Painting2530 SE Burley Olalla Rd
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- all around Services9620 ne 188th st #101
- All Covered Painting117 E Louisa St #239
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Stripes, LLC19384 Occidental Ave S
Des Moines, Washington
- All Tasks1545 3rd St.
- ALL WAYS PAINTING11125 VICKERY AVE E
- All Ways Under Pressure10003 40th Ave E
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- ALL-BRITE PROFESSIONAL PAINTING23009 265TH PL SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- All-Ways Affordable Restoration100 E.Grand Blvd
- ALLIANCE PAINTING COPO Box 311
- AllStar Painting1004 186th St. Ct. E.
- Aloha Painting13685 Brownsville Hwy NE
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Alpha Dog Painting5016 36th St NE
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- ALPHA OMEGA PAINTING CO17307 SE AUBURN BLACK DIAMOND RD
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Always Handy Handyman
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Ambiance Coatings, Inc.1433 Valentine Ave SE Ste 101
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- America's Painting Inc
- american construction8127 48th Ave S
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- American Dream Painters23502 62nd Ave S
- AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRUCTION LLCPO BOX 81005
- American Painting3544 S Ash St
- American West Contracting Co915 S Ridgewood Ave
- Amsberry's Painting500 E Main St PO Box 1314
- Anchor Roofing25802 Lawson St.
Black Diamond, Washington
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Anderson Sandpoint Painting Company5308 202nd PL SW
- A & C Painting, Inc.